Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, lainverse said:

Oh, that sucks. Hope you get one as they told later.

...I forgot that I'm $&*&*#(%&ed enough that even when I go on vacation I take my laptop with me. -_-

The ash primes being given out later were specifically for people who attended TennoCon, because as they were at the event they obviously couldn't view the stream. It's part of the ticket price. They weren't going to do a limited giveaway for Ash Prime and then give another one out to everyone.

27 minutes ago, amiserablerobot said:

You're getting swept under the rug, honestly. I raised the same concern and I just had some dude going "SHUT UP IT'S FREE" at me. The worst parts of the Warframe community have come out to stifle discussion about this.

Well its really majority over minority thing. I already mentioned it wasnt many people that have this case. (My guess was around 1000) And when you comapare it to 350K others on stream and IDK how many that werent on the oposit able to watch the streat due to late hours or working hours? Its quite obvious whats much more fair.

13 minutes ago, mieliuxs said:

When is Fortuna and "The New War" going to get released?

Fortuna this year. New war and Railjack who knows its not sure yet. (My guess is one of those in January or fabruary and the other is May to June but thats just me guessing)

1 minute ago, Zamte said:

The ash primes being given out later were specifically for people who attended TennoCon, because as they were at the event they obviously couldn't view the stream. It's part of the ticket price. They weren't going to do a limited giveaway for Ash Prime and then give another one out to everyone.

Oh, darn, that's true. Just went to watch that moment and yes, she told that will be for audience and not for everyone.

I am glad to see that I will or should be getting Ash Prime but I am really disappointed because where I live I had to stay up from 11:00pm to 12:00pm this really wastn't the best for my health and the fact that I didn't even need to be putting this pressure on myself really annoyed me. Also my friend who didn't even watch the stream at all got it way before me, in fact I still don't have it. any chance you can speed this up? Thanks (but not in a nasty way)

Just now, 3cto03 said:

I am glad to see that I will or should be getting Ash Prime but I am really disappointed because where I live I had to stay up from 11:00pm to 12:00pm this really wastn't the best for my health and the fact that I didn't even need to be putting this pressure on myself really annoyed me. Also my friend who didn't even watch the stream at all got it way before me, in fact I still don't have it. any chance you can speed this up? Thanks (but not in a nasty way)

I stayed 2 am till 3am...

Is everyone supposed to be getting ashp at once or does it gradually distribute it to every player who matches the ''requirements'' slowly?

Because i haven't gotten it yet and for some reason, i think this won't work for me again.

Edited by Hopesies

3 minutes ago, Nicuri said:

Why would it? 

I meant it in the context that I hope it isn't, not that I want it to. Sorry, I just realized how stupid and confusing that sentence was.

Edited by Gabbynaru

Just now, Hopesies said:

Is everyone supposed to be getting ashp at once or does it gradually distribute it to every player who matches the ''requirements'' slowly?

they're being distributed over time from what I've seen