Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

hace 2 minutos, lainverse dijo:

If you using Steam try to check integrity of your game files or reinstall the game if you downloaded it separately. Maybe that will help.

thanks for answering but I've already tried and nothing the only thing I have not tried is to turn off and turn on the router

Just now, Hopesies said:

Is everyone supposed to be getting ashp at once or does it gradually distribute it to every player who matches the ''requirements'' slowly?

Slowly... but too slow BUT BUT BUT, patience will pay off ^_^ im with the "not got yet" group

1 minute ago, Gabbynaru said:

I meant it in the contest that I hope it isn't, not that I want it to. Sorry, I just realized how stupid and confusing that sentence was.

Ah, all good. Hope everyone gets their Ash Primes! ❤️ I got mine.

1 minute ago, Hopesies said:

Is everyone supposed to be getting ashp at once or does it gradually distribute it to every player who matches the ''requirements'' slowly?

It's going one at a time as it iterates through the database. Each account is a record on a table, and it goes to the next one, checks to see if it has already received the reward from the stream, if not, it checks to see when you last logged in, and if you have logged in during the last week, it checks to see if your account has a twitch account connected. If it does, it adds an ash prime to your inventory. Then it moves on to the next person. It's having to do this process for every account in the database, which is why it's taking hours.

If you meet the requirements you'll get your frame. It's best to try not to stress about it.

4 hours ago, (PS4)RikanMel said:

Not a good fix to people coming back to the game (like me) and saw the whole show like it did.

well like i already assumed, and as she said, they have absolutely NO way of knowing who exactly streamed the show. this is the best that they can possibly do.

Just now, Zamte said:

It's going one at a time as it iterates through the database. Each account is a record on a table, and it goes to the next one, checks to see if it has already received the reward from the stream, if not, it checks to see when you last logged in, and if you have logged in during the last week, it checks to see if your account has a twitch account connected. If it does, it adds an ash prime to your inventory. Then it moves on to the next person. It's having to do this process for every account in the database, which is why it's taking hours.

If you meet the requirements you'll get your frame. It's best to try not to stress about it.

I believe i do meet the requirements, have logged in everyday for the past 2 weeks, have twitch acc (prime as well) linked, even linked and unlinked countless times.. I'm just annoyed because i have such bad luck with these things, it looks like specifically it won't work out for me 😛

hace 5 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SORRY FOR BEING "ASHOLES"! (in name of all kids and drunk adults)

1 minute ago, Hopesies said:

I believe i do meet the requirements, have logged in everyday for the past 2 weeks, have twitch acc (prime as well) linked, even linked and unlinked countless times.. I'm just annoyed because i have such bad luck with these things, it looks like specifically it won't work out for me 😛

Yeah, I understand. It's just that psychologically speaking that's a cognitive bias that most people have. We all worry that of course we're going to be the one person who manages to be the one in a million that it screws up on. It's just that it rarely actually happens and it's usually fine, so best to not put yourself through the stress and just trust it. 😎

il y a 1 minute, Zamte a dit :

Yeah, I understand. It's just that psychologically speaking that's a cognitive bias that most people have. We all worry that of course we're going to be the one person who manages to be the one in a million that it screws up on. It's just that it rarely actually happens and it's usually fine, so best to not put yourself through the stress and just trust it. 😎

I mean, personally I just don't trust DE to implement a fix that actually works as intended.

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

^^^^^^^^

THAT's^ why DE is the best. !    

Just now, (XB1)EvasiveLotus3 said:

Isn't the Xbox 1 script done?!? I did not get ash prime 😞

Nope. It's not even half done. Just give it time. This method is very unlikely to have issues. If you've been playing recently and your accounts are connected, you'll get it, eventually.