Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Zamte said:

Yeah, I understand. It's just that psychologically speaking that's a cognitive bias that most people have. We all worry that of course we're going to be the one person who manages to be the one in a million that it screws up on. It's just that it rarely actually happens and it's usually fine, so best to not put yourself through the stress and just trust it. 😎

Aight, thanks for the good feels and positive attitude towards the situation, i feel better now 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, WhiteGemini said:

i would like to report that i got ash but i was Not supposed to i did not partake in it so i should not have gotten him 😕

She said anyone who logged in in the last week and has twitch linked will get it. No longer did you have to watch the stream.+

Well that's a shame. I stayed up to watch the stream intending to use it as an excuse to get back into Warframe, but looks like I won't get one now. 

Sad times. 

But congrats on belatedly "winning" E3. 

I would like to officially thank you for treating your userbase in such a beautifully respectful way. I only started playing WarFrame since November 2017, but between gameplay and the overall experience with DE's attitude towards us players, I have become a steadfast fan.

Again, thank you.
-DeF-

Well for me that watched the stream but isn’t able to log into warframe because i’m out on vacation this is a bad idea and i will not get the reward for what you are actully supposed to do.

Edited by jaser00

1 minute ago, jaser00 said:

Well for me that watched the stream but isn’t able to log into warframe because i’m out on vacation this is a bad idea and i will not get the reward for what you are actully supposed to do.

It'll probably be 20 plat by the time you get back, spend the 40p with the slot and get him. They did the best solution they could. You're one of few, where as the other 479k people are very tahnkful for this idea.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, neverborncg66 said:

For anyone that has gotten it. Straight to inventory or was it an inbox drop?

Both, it just shows up in the inventory but you also get an inbox message from Teshin that it's been added to your inventory.

Just now, Xkilla3 said:

It'll probably be 20 plat by the time you get back, spend the 40p with the slot and get him. They did the best solution they could. You're one of few, where as the other 479k people are very tahnkful for this idea.

I’m saying this so they could help me as well.