Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

Quick question, and a very valid one - What if an individual who has Twitch Prime linked to their Warframe account DOESN'T have the game downloaded yet, and is trying to get it downloaded ASAP?

I'm mainly asking this as I've been trying to get the game to download over the last couple of nights (the internet where I am currently in Ireland is abysmal, it took four nights to download a game that was around 25GB), and whilst I've got around 7GB out of 22GB down, I don't know if there will be any additional data to download once its installed. Now I had watched all but the first ten minutes of that stream, and it wouldn't entirely be fair if I wasn't able to get the Ash Prime because I can't get the game downloaded because my internet speed is stuck in the early 2000's.

Well, we knew we were going to be seeing a lot of Ash Primes this week. Now we'll be seeing even more. This kind of action is what puts DE light years ahead of others. I enjoyed Tennocon, and can't wait for the next experience coming soon. Thanks to all.

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

why was not sent to me ash prime

i guess i'm one of the lucky ones to get ash prime, and it's not like i'm bragging, lying, or trying make anyone jealous, because i'm not, i'm just stating a fact, that's all, so if anyone isn't jealous, good, if anyone is jealous, then they are salty individuals for being that.

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

so ı waited until 1am (turkey GTM+3 time) to watch the tennocon live to get ash prime.....

but you guys gave it to "Jake_is_cool12341" for free becuse he played te game.......

yeah......#*!% you

When do we get Ash? Also i saw that you supposed to get a cap when your account is linked with twitch but i didn´t even got this. Warframe says clearly that my account is linked to twitch