Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you so much Rebecca! I was really sad that I didn't get Ash prime after watching the Live stream for TennoCon, we are glad you have told us that you are going to/fixing the error that has happened on the servers of Warframe (I don't really know if that made sense or not). Thank you.

I have done everything required but i still dont have it...? Kinda infuriating that people who didnt even watch the stream get it but i dont while i watched the whole thing. I also linked my accounts a few hours before the stream started if someone wants to ask, and of course i have been actively playing the game.

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

1. I kinda imagined what happened to your servers being like the orbital bombardment you showed in the demo :D
  2. This is an epic-level solution, you guys rock.

Thank you for the awesome resolution.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)djefferson960 said:

I know this off subject when you gave the sacrifice to console. I max out the sacrifice pressure like i did with prime pressure point . The codex  say for the lesion 75 slash ,17 impact what saying i dont add up. It say 8.5 slash impact 13 and exc with no mods attach. My prime pressure point is max out and sacrifice pressure max out.  You need to fix your game asap hotflix the console because there a bug. This bug need to get stomp out asap

Considering you're complaint has absolutely nothing at all to do with this thread, I'd recommend creating a bug ticket - your comment here would be wasted as it's not even remotely about the topic of this thread. 

I'm sure DE appreciates user input on such things, but our responsibility as the end user is to make sure we report these issues in the correct manner 🙂

13 minutes ago, Skygerby said:

I have done everything required but i still dont have it...? Kinda infuriating that people who didnt even watch the stream get it but i dont while i watched the whole thing. I also linked my accounts a few hours before the stream started if someone wants to ask, and of course i have been actively playing the game.

Give it time dude, mine was put in my account, about an hour or so ago. Just chill and it'll happen

Just now, (PS4)izayahpc06 said:

What if you weren't watching the live would you still get it

If you read the forst post from DE Rebecca, you'd know that anyone that's signed in over the last 7 days should be getting it

1 minute ago, XxVOLTS93xX said:

I still dont have Ash Prime, help

Script has been run, so most eligible people should have received it.

• Was your twitch account linked before the stream?
  • Have you played WF in the last 7 days?

If the answer to either is no, you are not eligible.