Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

If the script is done, then why don't I have Ash Prime?(I met all the criteria, and watched the entire stream.)

Edited by Fire_Wings
unnecessary text

1 hour ago, RavenWitchShade said:

Quick question, and a very valid one - What if an individual who has Twitch Prime linked to their Warframe account DOESN'T have the game downloaded yet, and is trying to get it downloaded ASAP?

I'm mainly asking this as I've been trying to get the game to download over the last couple of nights (the internet where I am currently in Ireland is abysmal, it took four nights to download a game that was around 25GB), and whilst I've got around 7GB out of 22GB down, I don't know if there will be any additional data to download once its installed. Now I had watched all but the first ten minutes of that stream, and it wouldn't entirely be fair if I wasn't able to get the Ash Prime because I can't get the game downloaded because my internet speed is stuck in the early 2000's.

Giving this post a bump because I'd like to find out. I haven't played in a while (due to having PC issues), i came in to watch the stream from a friend's suggestion, and it's probably gonna take me at least a week to get the game fully downloaded and everything.

2 minutes ago, Fire_Wings said:

If the script is done, then why don't I have Ash Prime?(I met all the criteria, and watched the entire stream.)

I'm wondering the same thing. Been patiently waiting but still haven't received anything in my inbox.

Il y a 7 heures, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

I'm on vacation is what by connecting to the application with my account I will have it? 

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

So for us that did watch the full tennolive but dont have access to the game coz of personal reasons wont get the drop ? 
No hard feeling if the answer is no,i still am very happy about the upcoming updates, i just want to know !!!

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Thank you. 

Edit:

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

Can't wait the anticipation