Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

So I made an Warframe account 3 hours and successfully linked it to my twitch account around 2.5 hours ago. I'm confused if I should be getting ash prime since the post only broadly tells you to have your account linked and log on during 2-10 july with no further specifications. I understand if not but I'd love to know, thanks

July 9 original post: welp, RIP my Ash Prime 😢 literally missed this by 3 #*!%ING DAYS! Really? I had taken that week off because I was waiting for that tennocon goodness, and didn't think of logging in yesterday in case the servers were still down, should've #*!%ing done it then cause now I am fresh out of luck :sadcry:! Don't get me wrong this is still a great thing for you guys to do, it just sucks that people like me who weren't on the past 7 days miss out REGARDLESS of if we watched the stream or not.

July 15 edit(This will be it's own comment just in case no one is able to go back and read this edit): A bit late but I feel like now is a good time to come back and say, I am sorry for being angry about the as prime drop DE, regardless if I had every right to be or not.

Over the past week I have given a good deal of thought about this whole ordeal and have come to realize a few things, namely four things, 1. Could this have been handled better in terms of how the drop was given to players? Yes, there are ways it could have been better. 2. Could DE have presented a better solution for those who had missed out on the drop? yeah, absolutely there are plenty of ways this could have been fixed, 3. Do the players who have, and continue in some cases, complained that they did not get the drop have a right to be angry or at the very least disappointed? In most cases, yes they do have a right to be mad or disappointed that they didn't get it despite having met the requirements before the fix (Hi I am was one of those people). 4. Do it really matter in the end that this happened? In all honesty, no, it does not matter in the slightest. Despite what you think of this whole ordeal, overall, this is insignificant compared to what we have got coming down the pipe line.

We have out delicious Tennocon 2018 cake, and we are definitely going to be eating it to. Fortuna is the cake itself and looks amazing and a great improvement from Eidolon. Railjack is the sweet frosting that blends with Fortuna perfectly and is something many people, like myself, have been dreaming of for years! Really can not express in words how HYPED I am for Railjack. And The New War was the sprinkles scattered neatly across the cake, the next chapter in the story, and maybe even a new system? We'll have to wait and see (and we will probably be waiting for a long while for this one). The ash prime drop was the little cherry on top of it, and honestly, I think we can live with not having that cherry since the rest of the cake is near perfection.

So what I want to say now is, thank you DE. Thank you for doing you best to fix the ash prime drop ordeal. Thank you for making a great game. Thank you for being amazing developers and great people. And thank you, for showing us the greatness that is to come as you continue to make this game even better.

Keep up the great work guys, and again, thank you for all the hard work and passion you have put into this great game and amazing universe ❤️!

Your loyal Tenno operator, Malarok (ign: Dark_Admiral)

P.S. I know my username is Dark_Admiral but I have been wanting to change it to Malarok for some time now, since that is what I am going to be going be on the internet going forward, or at least trying.

Edited by Dark_Admiral
Wanting to make amends and apologize for being a little harsh.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, AgentRedFoxs said:

This is how you fix things most other companies would have said FU deal with it. So Thank You so much DE :thumbup:

+1

Was great seeing Rebekkah, the other great DE peeps and streamers as well on the Tennocon stream.  You guys are outstanding!

Just got my Ash Prime.  Thanks.

Edited by Dreamer_n_kansas
Forgot to say thanks for Ash Prime.