Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

12 minutes ago, (PS4)deaddevil1997 said:

Both my account and my fathers were connected. my father got one didnt watch stream. i didnt get one and i watched the stream. kinda sucky since we play together alot. please try to fix.

I have that problem myself, got a free Ash Prime out of nowhere, but not my friend, and we both didnt watch any twitch stream at all (And we both have our accounts linked).

Edit: I already got Ash Prime, so this is a duplicate. I would sell it but i dont know if that would mess up the script, so i hope that it gets corrected and get rid of the duplicate..

Edited by Sasha_The_Lynx

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

<snip>

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

<snip>

SCRIPT IS DONE!  

Logged into like the game? or the twitch account? I have a linked twitch prime account since months ago, and have been logging for the past week and didn't receive an ash prime.

What if I watched the whole stream but didn't get it after, and also didn't log on in the past week. Logged in today after a 2 wk break when couldn't play, but nothing in my inbox 😕

Edited by JustMero
Added info

Hi, can you please tell me how to get the twitch drop for Ash Prime? I haven't received it yet, anyway thank you! I've been playing on PS4 for a long time and I'm currently playing on PC and I'm super excited for the switch port.

PS. I meant to type this on my PC account but same difference 🙂

Edited by (PS4)dary57

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

When will we get ash prime?

Edited by (PS4)blackwolf_v1
Details

Hi, can you please tell me how to get the twitch drop for Ash Prime? I haven't received it yet, anyway thank you! I've been playing on PS4 for a long time and I'm currently playing on PC and I'm super excited for the switch port.

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

I didn't get it yet