Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

14 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

That is a Hek of a nice thing to do. I watched the full stream (it was amazing) but I really appreciate your generosity. Thank you. I'm really looking forward to Fortuna.

Well this is frustrating. :/

I've been dealing with personal life and missed out on this. How were users supposed to know that they'd have to be logged in for the past 7 days to qualify for this?

A bit disappointed on the lack of transparency here. Your news article on the main page says once then, but then you are saying something else here.

As much as I enjoy playing Warframe, this feels a bit like someone dropped the ball.

*facepalms*

40 minutes ago, Chico270 said:

Everyone, please read the first post, the one from Rebecca. It clearly states that it could take a week for you to get your Ash Prime. A little patience goes a long way and don't stress out over it.

Unless i'm blind or your talking about a message other then the OP, i see nothing that states that just about how long the script would take and how long ago you had to login.

Connected my account to Twitch for the Twitch prime goodies a long time ago, didn't watch the stream because I already had Ash prime. Now I have another one. I mean, I'm not complaining, it's nice to have a spare frame

I am currently on (and have been) on an overseas trip for over a week, and so haven't been able to log in. Will be going home in two days. I watched the entire stream and had a linked account, but can't check my inbox rn.

Question is, how may I get the drop if I haven't logged in in the past seven days but watched the stream?

12 minutes ago, kaevriexe said:

I am currently on (and have been) on an overseas trip for over a week, and so haven't been able to log in. Will be going home in two days. I watched the entire stream and had a linked account, but can't check my inbox rn.

Question is, how may I get the drop if I haven't logged in in the past seven days but watched the stream?

You probably don't is the answer.

It was more then likely one or the other, and if you don't already have it in-game (or know you don't) then you are SoL.