Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Vangeroth said:

Well this is frustrating. 😕

I've been dealing with personal life and missed out on this. How were users supposed to know that they'd have to be logged in for the past 7 days to qualify for this?

A bit disappointed on the lack of transparency here. Your news article on the main page says once then, but then you are saying something else here.

As much as I enjoy playing Warframe, this feels a bit like someone dropped the ball.

*facepalms*

orginally you were supposed to watch the tennocon live stream on the 7th. However there were more people watching then expected and lots of people didn't get drops. The 7 days is the solution to the drops they have been very transparent and they don't have to even do this!  Twitch drops can be hit and miss in general so DE didn't really drop the ball and they have made up for it!

5 minutes ago, RoxyKitten said:

orginally you were supposed to watch the tennocon live stream on the 7th. However there were more people watching then expected and lots of people didn't get drops. The 7 days is the solution to the drops they have been very transparent and they don't have to even do this!  Twitch drops can be hit and miss in general so DE didn't really drop the ball and they have made up for it!

The point is DE said that if you watched the stream you got the prime, people may have valid reasons why they hadn't logged in, but were still able to watch the stream. It's a S#&$ty assumption by DE to fix the mess. You can't say one thing then do another.

18 minutes ago, cleanlines said:

The point is DE said that if you watched the stream you got the prime, people may have valid reasons why they hadn't logged in, but were still able to watch the stream. It's a S#&$ty assumption by DE to fix the mess. You can't say one thing then do another.

Yup.  Like you, I seem to have been screwed out of it.  I'm a founder with hundreds of hours in the game, watched the stream as advertised, and got screwed out of it because I took a few weeks away from the game...  Pretty awful attempt to make up for it.

If you're going to make people log into collect something, state that in advance.  Tying the fix for messing up into an action that was never required in the first place is incredibly backwards.  If DE can't retroactively check who watched the stream, they should just give it to everyone who has a twitch linked account.  That was actually one of the requirements in the first place.  Logging in within the past 7 days was NOT.

2 minutes ago, Sesshou01 said:

Yup.  Like you, I seem to have been screwed out of it.  I'm a founder with hundreds of hours in the game, watched the stream as advertised, and got screwed out of it because I took a few weeks away from the game...  Pretty awful attempt to make up for it.

If you're going to make people log into collect something, state that in advance.  Tying the fix for messing up into an action that was never required in the first place is incredibly backwards.  If DE can't retroactively check who watched the stream, they should just give it to everyone who has a twitch linked account.  That was actually one of the requirements in the first place.  Logging in within the past 7 days was NOT.

Agreed - I mean what did they think would happen when they advertised all over the place that you could get a vaulted prime for free by just watching the stream. I like you have been away but I still watched the stream on my phone so I had something to look forward to when I got back on. I'm not 15 - I have responsibilities outside of Wf.

Salty much ha ha

• Like 1