Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

OMG THANKS YESS

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

Thank you so much. love ya 

Come on!?!?! Are you kidding? I live in china and woke up at 5am to make sure I was watching to get the twitch drop. So in the end I didn't need to do that? This is crazy, I seriously can't believe it. Not cool 

Edited by iTzTruth

28 minutes ago, iTzTruth said:

Come on!?!?! Are you kidding? I live in china and woke up at 5am to make sure I was watching to get the twitch drop. So in the end I didn't need to do that? This is crazy, I seriously can't believe it. Not cool 

In these cases maybe a small compensation, some actually did watch the stream 

50 minutes ago, ZraloidHEHEBOI said:

Im on mobile app and i dont know if i have to claim the ash prime in my inbox which is not in this app. And i dont have my computer on vacation 😕

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

In the past 7 days ...so if you logged in the game he's waiting for you in the in box 

50 minutes ago, ZraloidHEHEBOI said:

Im on mobile app and i dont know if i have to claim the ash prime in my inbox which is not in this app. And i dont have my computer on vacation 😕

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

In the past 7 days ...so if you logged in the game he's waiting for you in the in box