Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

50 minutes ago, ZraloidHEHEBOI said:

Im on mobile app and i dont know if i have to claim the ash prime in my inbox which is not in this app. And i dont have my computer on vacation 😕

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

In the past 7 days ...so if you logged in the game he's waiting for you in the in box 

50 minutes ago, ZraloidHEHEBOI said:

Im on mobile app and i dont know if i have to claim the ash prime in my inbox which is not in this app. And i dont have my computer on vacation 😕

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

In the past 7 days ...so if you logged in the game he's waiting for you in the in box 

Welp. I guess all my efforts waking up early here in the Philippines (GMT+8) would be all in vain. I wasn't able to play Warframe these days thanks to my toaster of a computer. But it's cool, really.

While nice its kind of diminishes the reward a bit for me. I took my time out (and many others) to watch with everyone else that decided to that night. And now I'm being told that others that didn't even want to watch or make time to watch are being rewarded as well? While its nice to award others with the free drop it just makes it feel a bit...less special. If thats the case and DE awarded those that really didn't deserve it then really what's the point for logging in and watching future streams for content and drops. This is like playing a lottery, the system bugging out and everyone being awarded something because "oh well, at least you played the numbers".

Edited by (XB1)LoneDionysius
Typos

hello I was watching the live my twitch account linked to warframe but I was not given to Ash Prime and I'm confused because they say they already gave it to everyone but there's no way to solve it?

Edit:is already solved thanks and sorry for the inconvenience

Edited by (PS4)francouriel9
El problema esta solucionado

I would like to say on behalf of all Tenno who have recieve'd the free Ash prime Gift 'Thank you warframe' for the generous Gifts you have bestowed on us all over the years. And thank you (DE)Rebecafor letting us all know what is happening with the development off warframe. I truly wish you well with the future of warframe. Signed: All TENNO with a heart.   

• Like 2

I was online on Warframe during these past few days but my Warframe account wasn't linked with the Twitch one yet, I created a twitch account to watch the live, will I get ash prime ? I hope... ;-;

I've got it ! Thx DE ^^

Edited by Dasyatis69
I've got it

I was on my journey with no computer to login Warframe. So waking up early here in GMT+8 (6:00 am) to watch twitch would be all in vain. That’s funny because you didn’t tell that i have to login the game at first.

I linked my twich account before the stream started so that was like two days ago so does this mean i won't get my ash prime? i didn't just watch 30 minutes no i watched the entire stream! I wasted a lot of time and i hope it doesn't go to waste!

I haven't logged in to the game in a while because I was taking a break from it, but I spent part of my Saturday watching the stream. I followed all of the steps, and still did not receive the frame.

Support said there was nothing they could do.

Is there a better fix coming for all of the people that watched the stream, and still didn't receive anything? The fix does not fix the drop for everyone who followed the steps, and watched the stream. Instead, it just rewards people for logging into the game.