Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2018-07-09 at 8:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

This honestly sucks for those of us that did actually watch the stream and couldn't get online directly after due to being either out of town or doing things like work. Is there going to be any attempt to get it to those that had this happen to them?

I was promised an Ash Prime for watching the stream. Does this mean I won't actually get that, even though I watched the stream, just because I wasn't at my computer in the last week? Come on DE, that's unfair and you know it.

1 hour ago, Puggnutt07 said:

But that's the point. Even people who did still dont get anything? There was no opportunity of hey login by this week to still get it. It was hey if you logged in before this exact moment then you'll get it. Instead of the rules they already stated. Which then leaves people out who originally werent.

Exactly.  If a player made a mistake and did not read the instructions, then that is on the player.  I'm willing to own my mistakes.  Why isn't DE willing to own theirs?  Logging in was NOT in the instructions.  This is DE's mistake, and an attempt to make up for it that has unannounced additional requirements is woefully inadequate.

5 minutes ago, BusmanKing said:

Soooooo.... Do you have to be at mastery rank 8 to get it. cause, you can only use prime stuff at mastery 8 and higher. as i know...

Of course not. Drops like this are deposited directly into your inventory, and anything that you already have in your inventory is usable. What you can't do is craft most prime weapons/frames, or trade them until you meet their mastery requirements.

It's the same as if you had normal weapons/frames before they updated all of the mastery requirements. Even if you don't meet the new requirements, you can still use the items that you already have.

2 hours ago, GuppiesToFish said:

I’m kinda triggered cause i wont be home for a month and havent been since the 4th so idk if i got him.All i got here is the companion app 😕

Triggered? What are you? A PTSD patient? You do realize that's the proper way to use that word, right?

From what I am reading and can tell, this entire event (if you can even call it that) has been nothing but a cluster #*!%.

Those who met the stated requirements (either tuned in for the stream, logged in for the past 7 days, or both) aren't getting their Ash Prime. While very few are. Then you have those who seem to be the majority who already own the frame and are getting a second one just....because.

Then you have those who are frustrated with Digital Extremes because they announced the other way to get the frame (past 7 days) AFTER those 7 days already happened. So their lack of transparency is a total joke.

And to top it all off, DE isn't saying jack and are remaining silent as a tree in a forest falling with no one to hear it.

Great job DE, not only did you screw over so many who met your demands, you are only making this entire situation worse by choosing to stay as silent as can be. Whoever is in PR isn't doing their job very well it seems.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Typfools said:

Pretty sure this ship has sailed and if you haven't gotten it you won't.

That's probably the worst part of all this too. Giant middle finger to the bulk of their community. I am going to guess that they lost a large portion of their community because of this joke and fiasco of a event.

1 minute ago, Vangeroth said:

From what I am reading and can tell, this entire event (if you can even call it that) has been nothing but a cluster #*!%.

Those who met the stated requirements (either tuned in for the stream, logged in for the past 7 days, or both) aren't getting their Ash Prime. While very few are. Then you have those who seem to be the majority who already own the frame and are getting a second one just....because.

Then you have those who are frustrated with Digital Extremes because they announced the other way to get the frame (past 7 days) AFTER those 7 days already happened. So their lack of transparency is a total joke.

And to top it all off, DE isn't saying jack and are remaining silent as a tree in a forest falling with no one to hear it.

Great job DE, not only did you screw over so many who met your demands, you are only making this entire situation worse by choosing to stay as silent as can be. Whoever is in PR isn't doing their job very well it seems.

Their livestream starts in 40 mins, we'll probably see ash prime spammed in chat.