Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

En July 9, 2018 a las 7:19, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

I dont have ash prime 

Edited by (PS4)Arriaza_777

Here's a hail mary then. I am among that sad and unfortunate number who was able to catch the twitch stream live but not login, due to some hellish work days and not expecting the requirements to change. can i has my ash prime too? 😢

Edited by Cataclyiism
typo

This is really unfair, I didn't have my twitch linked to my Warframe acc but I did watch the live stream. I did put in the "/w Warframe" but I still didn't get my Ash. After that, I had to leave Warframe alone as I went on a family holiday and I come back to still no Ash prime D:. I linked my Twitch today hoping I may still have time to get it this way, but it turns out its too late.

While I'm mad and frustrated, I just find it unfair that even when I waited I still didn't get my ash prime and I find it unfair and I guess my luck is my luck, but I did what Warframe said and I feel disappointed that I wasn't given my ash prime.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)EV1L_HAWA11AN said:

I didnt receave a  ash prime and i followed all the directions unless your still giving them to people and i havent gotten one i am very confused

Same here. Twitch prime linked, watched stream and have been logged every day for last 10 days. Still..... No Ash for me 🦍

Hello DE I haven't been able to login before now. It was because due to work. I just expected to watch the stream, (I was active in chat and was watching for all of it), and get the item when I could login.

Am I too late for this fix? If so I am again saddened that the Twitch drop is bugged out (like the winter solstice drops) and I am again too late for the fix.

4 hours ago, OneTimeSlap said:

What about those people, like myself, who after watching the amazing stream, logged in to Warframe for the first time in a couple weeks? 

I hope that we are not screwed because even though we have watched, we couldn't log in until recent time. I think this is bad (crying emoji).