Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2018-07-09 at 3:24 PM, amiserablerobot said:

Please stop using Twitch Drops in future, they are clearly too unreliable for things like this.

Please DE for the love of all wholesomeness, stop using this system. There are people like me who have followed the steps, and watched the stream (even the whole stream). And got nothing, 0 thing, because of the system failed. And people like me couldn't log in to get your fix.

Is there anyway to get the Ash Prime now? I WAS THERE LIVE EVEN!

Please... Like come on, is there even a point in watching the live stream, when the system keeps failing, and then everyone could get the drops anyways via the "fix".

Hi I just was logged in today after seeing this post, but I haven't received my ash Prime. I did login that weekend and the weekend the previous week on each day (the Saturday and Sunday) is there any reason why I didn't receive Ash Prime? note I've had my account synced to twitch ever since the Twitch Prime Drop.

12 hours ago, Myscho said:

Looks like some players dont even bother read the condition how to get it and now they crying about why dont have it already,  so sad

Plenty of people Read the condition and Did what they asked (watching the stream when it was live) and are sitting here with nothing because DE decided to be lazy and just give it to people who logged in recently.    Now take your sad little self back to the hole you crawled from no one here needs your little comments.

22 minutes ago, Darthprymus said:

and are sitting here with nothing because DE decided to be lazy and just give it to people who logged in recently.  

Would you personally sort out around 500k problems, or would you just go the 'lazy' route and give them to everyone who bothered to log in even once within 7 days?

Thank you for the Twitch Prime content. My accounts are linked and I have received Frost Prime, Trinity Prime, weapons, and skins including the recent Spektaka Liset. However, I can't find Ash Prime in my inventory or warframes collection. I did watch TennoCon but I was unable to login or play within 7 days. Thank you for creating a great game.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Yetchii said:

Would you personally sort out around 500k problems, or would you just go the 'lazy' route and give them to everyone who bothered to log in even once within 7 days?

I would have made sure the way i was distributing the giveaway worked correctly in the first place especially for the load they had to know was coming.   

If not that at least make sure all of the people who did watch had a chance to get access to it but giving it to all who logged in at least a day or two after it rather then before it because that makes friggin sense.

ah rip, i didnt get Ash Prime cause I was gone for a couple weeks but I dont mind, I'm just glad I was on twitch to see the Fortuna and Railjack teaser... And also Steve and his new meme 

P.S. any E.T.A. on when we get a Steve's thing as an emote ingame?

Yep, still nothing, thanks DE. Been a week now, met the requirements, still haven't gotten him yet. People like me watched through your stream and didn't get it, yet people who didn't watch the stream got it? Yeah totally fair, thanks again.