Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 6:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms

OMG THANK YOU!

Still haven't received any of the gear. Not new nor the Ash Prime. Had this account for about a year but it says the account is 2 days old?!? Has also taken over a week to get the game working! Download data corrupted issue that a whole host of people are having!

On 2018-07-09 at 9:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

Thank you so so much! DE is so kind to their player base.. I've been trying to get my bf into the game but I've been collecting the login bonuses and event extras for his account. I can't talk highly enough of this game. Absolute to the player base 10/10 I definitely do already recommend :clem:

On 2018-07-09 at 6:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thank you. 

Edit:

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

how do i get the ash prime?? i did not get anything. help me someone im low level so ash can help me a lot ty

Le 09/07/2018 à 10:19, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Thank you. 

Edit:

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

I stayed connected with my linked account, but so far I have not received the Ash Prime @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan ... Sad 😞

Edited by AKIRA_MASAMUNE

On July 9, 2018 at 6:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thank you. 

Edit:

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

On July 9, 2018 at 9:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thank you. 

Edit:

SCRIPT IS DONE!