Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime and Nyx Prime post PBR Tint Channel issues

NightmareT12

Warning: Large, image heavy topic

Since the next unvaulting is for Rhino and Nyx Prime, I'll be redoing this thread (old ones are archived) to see if these can finally be solved. I Kn ow you guys are busy with everything shown on TennoCon + Chroma Prime but I hope this isn't a lot of work for you 😛

Rhino Prime

Even with all the issues that are present, unlike Excalibur, he has only rough edges and tint mixing. So he should be easier to work on:

RhinoPrimeTints1.png

RhinoPrimeTints2.png

On the pics above: All cyan and the weird magenta (not the metallic one) you can see on his body is Tint 3, which is being mixed with the tint below (either red or blue). Below, in addition to this you'll be able to see really big squares/rough edges, in some cases with the colliding areas becoming mixed:

RhinoPrimeTints3.png

RhinoPrimeTints4.png

RhinoPrimeTints5.png

RhinoPrimeTints6.png

RhinoPrimeTints7.png

For compairision, the old Rhino Prime looked like this (ignore energy color, it's wrong):

RhinoPrimeOld3.jpg

RhinoPrimeOld4.jpg

RhinoPrimeOld1.jpg

RhinoPrimeOld2.jpg

As for tint values (as in, default colors), they're all fine. So yeah, it's pretty much less work, even though I guess it's still a handful.

Special mention to the fact he has lost the danger text (Diffuse map) on his back (and I guess the Hayden Tenno flower one in the arms, below his Prime armor) as I've stated here:

okQCZIJ.jpg

07QfRXH.jpg

wIhecHA.jpg

Nyx Prime:

Since Kary worked on her pretty much right after release she has barely any issues anymore 😄 But there's a couple of things. In the seam areas, there's a couple of weird things going on:

NyxPrimeLeftArm.png

Here you can see some weird tint mixing and even a metallic spot (?). It's a very small area though.

NyxPrimeRightArm2.png

Here there's a seam (I guess it's a seam really) that is like a pixel wide (it's on the green of her arm's back). Funny thing is it has red tint. Not sure if it's just that it needs to be further closed or if it's actually a small trace of tint 1 that never went away.

Lastly, there's a big Tint 3 spot on the back of her thighs that shouldn't be there:

NyxPrimeBack2.png

NyxOld4.jpg

(sorry the picture isn't better, this was the best I had of her)

That was large lel Thanks for your time! 🙂 It's heavily appreciated and I hope you can work on these two soon.

• 3 weeks later...