Cold: the air and water flowing.
Hard: the land we call our home.
Push to keep the dark from coming,
Feel the weight of what we owe.
This: the song of sons and daughters,
Hide the heart of who we are.
Making peace to build our future,
Strong, united, working 'till we fall.
And we all lift, and we're all adrift together, together.
Through the cold mist, 'till we're lifeless together, together. 

Still no fix for Shwaak prism despawning Kuva instead of capturing them? (not sure if it does to all amp using it or just Shwaak - Shraksun - Lohrin / 223 amp which i used when encountering this issue)
the siphon is still sucking it even though its invisible but doesnt add in the kuva siphon progress bar.

When will the UI get updated so that there's no longer a massive blank space in it while looking in the menu. It was far more convenient to have the ability to see all your teammates (or garbage leeches) and their gear setups without having to really do much other than open the menu and check. 

BgAQXe7.jpg

As great as the new UI is, please revert some things. If it aint broke, don't fekkin touch it at all.

Thanks for the awesome Tennocon live stream ❤️

And MR24 test should be looked at. Plenty of bug threads about it, from me included.

Thanks in advance :)

And host migration sometimes still doesn't give rewards or lets all reactants disappear or shows 0 kills as if someone just started the mission.

Thanks for the hotfix, can we touch on the fact that in tennocon you showed the "zaw secondaries" or kitguns whatever you wanna call it to modular weapons new system, and I have a simple and important question... Did you make it so that we can't apply skins on kitguns aswell as we can't on zaws? Did you do the same mistake creating that system like the melees one where you cannot change skins? That's so sad... I'm still mad for months and I'll never give up on this topic me and other thousands of players I can bet, bought tennogen polearm skins just to come to the realisation that zaws couldn't use them (and they only bough it for zaws) Can we please get a word from you guys on a devstream talking about this? Please tell us you are going to fix it... I can't believe in that post in january saying it is almost impossible to you to do that system... you've done so many complex stuff how's changing a weapon model that difficult even counting with that all thing about the stats being stuck to the weapons mesh... I'm sure you are more then capable to fixing that situation please...

Archived