[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.8

3 hours ago, Senguash said:

When they fix issues with Fishing Hitboxes not matching their model.

HVxvH16.png

i think that's more of an issue of light diffraction from the water

• Upvote 1

My Trash Sifter sentinel still needs up to several seconds to open some trash cans.

Please, make it insta-break any nearby containers. Or have it show on my screen when will it decide to break again so I know when NOT to count on it.
I suggest giving it an invisible AoE that ticks fast and deals damage only to objects. It would activate only if there's an object nearby, detected by the sentinel or not. But it wouldn't go through walls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robot.Unicorn said:

2) (spoilers?) I've done the Sacrifice and I still can't get past the Lotus talking and engaging with me while doing missions. It loses story immersion. Once you get past a certain story quest, someone else should be talking to us during missions, like Teshin, or maybe Konzu? Either way, Lotus is off with Ballas, yet if I do a T1 Fissure she is telling me I need to get reactants like nothing is happening.

Keep up the amazing work! 

But... It’s NOT the Lotus... It’s Ordis pretending to be the Lotus. :S

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a performance issue with multiple Sentinel attack Precepts. 

Can Helios be changed to not take 5 second pauses when a new target is acquired? Happens with every sentinel gun on Helios. 

:sadcry:

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, WingedCrusade said:

But... It’s NOT the Lotus... It’s Ordis pretending to be the Lotus. :S

Exactly.. I understand it is DE's way of avoiding having to record a new voice to replace Lotus but still could do something that differentiates it from original space mom and doesn't take away immersion. 

Nice fixes, but I'm really seeing a long needed full optimization (hopefully with Fortuna) but I need it to do the proper fashionframe.

52 minutes ago, Robot.Unicorn said:

Exactly.. I understand it is DE's way of avoiding having to record a new voice to replace Lotus but still could do something that differentiates it from original space mom and doesn't take away immersion. 

Well Ordis did say there was a protocal in place that led to that specifically in the Lotus’ absence.

Personally though, I *am* sick of the Lotus and would like Ordis, or Teshin. (Or, for comedic value, Alad.)

can you check on why we can't jump off from Darygn? But if we do can then how did I miss this information lmao

The other thing is, if the Darygn explodes... why is my Warframe invisible? LOL and after transference, my head did not appear lol

Thanks thou heheh

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, WingedCrusade said:

Well Ordis did say there was a protocal in place that led to that specifically in the Lotus’ absence.

Personally though, I *am* sick of the Lotus and would like Ordis, or Teshin. (Or, for comedic value, Alad.)

Alad.. haha that would be quite something.  As long as its not Cephalon Sark... ugh.. 

Might as well get Man in the Wall to do it.

Since the problem seems to be an issue with having to record everything again or new dialogue with a different voice, I think it would just be better to modulate the existing audio to be more of a "fake" Lotus voice. Something that is clearly not the original and maybe somehow reminds you that it's not really her. Visually her image would benefit from also appearing different from the original Lotus.

I dunno, I understand that it's not her and just a hologram Ordis is using, but it's having a similar effect to the "uncanny valley" where it so close to the original that it feels odd, except in this case it just feels like there is a disconnect between the lotus in the missions and the lotus in the story

Edited by Robot.Unicorn
  • Upvote 1

Alright, who's the one that spread the Exalted Melee bug around? That was suppost to stay hidden, it was awesome and lead to some cool looking animations.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, neo3587s said:

Song hype:

Cold: the air and water flowing.
Hard: the land we call our home.
Push to keep the dark from coming,
Feel the weight of what we owe.
This: the song of sons and daughters,
Hide the heart of who we are.
Making peace to build our future,
Strong, united, working 'till we fall.
Cold: the air and water flowing.
Hard: the land we call our home.
Push to keep the dark from coming,
Feel the weight of what we owe.
This: the song of sons and daughters,
Hide the heart of who we are.
Making peace to build our future,
Strong, united, working 'till we fall.
And we all lift, and we're all adrift together, together.
Through the cold mist, 'till we're lifeless together, together. 

Communism 2.0

9 hours ago, Senguash said:

When they fix issues with Fishing Hitboxes not matching their model.

HVxvH16.png

lol I was like  5-7 people ahead of that in line and watched it happen