[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.8

New Bug - Just tried to fish and there was no receptacle on the poles.  Was very hard to hit anything.  

Fixe using transference at the qills door on cetus resulting the game crash.

Ty

• Upvote 1

Been getting some pretty heavy 'Network Not Responding' issues post-patch. Didn't have them yesterday. Not sure if it's on my end though.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Lyravain:

Been getting some pretty heavy 'Network Not Responding' issues post-patch. Didn't have them yesterday. Not sure if it's on my end though.

me 2! I'm lagging hard, but it only started now. Was fine right after patch but now it constantly shows 'Network Not Responding'...

Le 09/07/2018 à 23:15, Anailaigh.Starfall a dit :

what do you mean? im not having any issues with mine

One of the many examples, you can google it, or check in the forums. This bug has been going on since U22.

My sacrifice mod on my sentinel has been not consistently reviving me, perhaps from precept changes? It sometimes completely stops reviving and then will continue other times it just leaves me to die

I just want to request actually fixing the current game b4 you add any new content. Still cannot log in or accept friend request using my steam controller.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your hard work just wanted to say hi, and cheers from Chile :D everything awesome on SA server <3 can't wait for fortuna to arrive >w<.

Fixed various crashes and game freezes. )I didn’t feel much about it because I was happening last night.

• Haha 1

Why is it that Venari and your own pet can still equip the same exact mods? Khora has been out for quite a while and this is just laughable that it simply isn't considered to be an issue that needs fixing. I've been posting it over and over again in these threads yet nobody at DE seems to care at all.

Why is it still a thing that Venari and your own pet can CARRY THE SAME EXACT MODS!?!?!? Why can I equip one mod into two different entities? - This isn't a thing when it comes to sentinels and your own weapons, then why can Venari and Companions equip the same exact mod? WHY?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MrLagzy said:

Why is it that Venari and your own pet can still equip the same exact mods? Khora has been out for quite a while and this is just laughable that it simply isn't considered to be an issue that needs fixing. I've been posting it over and over again in these threads yet nobody at DE seems to care at all.

Why is it still a thing that Venari and your own pet can CARRY THE SAME EXACT MODS!?!?!? Why can I equip one mod into two different entities? - This isn't a thing when it comes to sentinels and your own weapons, then why can Venari and Companions equip the same exact mod? WHY?

Because Venari is considered an Exalted Weapon when it comes to mods. It is a feature and not a bug, the same way Umbra's Exalted Blade and Mesa's Resonators can use the same mods as their melee and secondary respectively. 

Edited by Robot.Unicorn
  • Upvote 1

Add me to the list of people experiencing weird "Network not responding" and terrible lag spikes left and right .

I mean , it takes 3 tries to queue up for any given activity accessible via Navigation panel

• Applause 2

On 2018-07-09 at 4:05 PM, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed an issue with your Operator doing an 'AC Slater' on the chair in the Orbiter. 

Wait...I HAVE A CHAIR!?

too bad fishing is still broken. i fish in the right spots

with the right cues an bait an spears at the right time

an i bring no pets an there are no enemies around and

i get NOTHING. ive wasted so much norg, cuthol and murkray

bait this is ridiculous. an it costs lots to make esp cause a lot

of items req iradite which w/o a res boost you only get 1 at a time

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX IT

Here in New Zealand the latest update is corrupted at least for everyone I know that plays the game, i have tried reinstalling the game to. 

On 2018-07-09 at 1:05 PM, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed issues where Zephyr could get stuck in bad animations. 

Oh re-ee-ee-EEAAA-lly now. I will be putting this statement to the test! Here's hoping Zephyr can quit her job at the glue factory finally!

Just now, jay_diamond___ said:

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Any time I earn standing for any syndicate, it gives me crazy results like this. Every time. This text glitch is very confusing for me