Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.8

[DE]Megan

il y a 11 minutes, VaynardTheWhiteWolf a dit :

Do you actually get all that standing or is it just a visual bug?

it is a visual bug.

every time you pause the game to check progressions ( esc => progression, TAB ), the amount of syndicate exp shown doubles.

do it 10 times in a row and you will reach such an absurd amount.

Please bring back the ESC menu button, so i dont have to Alt F4 is got stuck or anything happend while iam in my orbiter(host migration while extracting make me and other teamsquad stuck in orbiter/cant move) . Please... Realy2 Please....

Warframe0382.jpg

The only thing that realy2 needed in all games menu. Please bring it back.

am I the only one that can't play the game because the game failed updating?

well I guess I have to put down this game and search for another good game well this game is fun (for less than a week)

I just download this game and I thought the game was good but then this showed up this is the only game that I've played that failed update

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 9:05 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue with the Day 950 Login Tribute... but did not fix Login 3.0 but hopefully we can talk more about that later this summer, stay tuned! 

This! cant wait. If only logging in to the forums counted XD I'd be at 900 at least!

While i have found a replacement "fun" frame (youll figure out what) I still wish Limbo could be reworked to have his Statis back the way it was, or modified to work ONLY on limbo's firearms. and return its duration plz?!I liked having a full minute to do as i please in the rift.

I understand the concerns of "Fun" but at what point do players who like and have fun playing a style that is not respected get a say in a community driven decision? Its really not fair for us who have invested time and materials into a frame that is "Fun" to be told to "Adapt" when a simple fix of the ability would solve the (Obvious) problem. 

@[DE]Megan

Targis Prime Armor bugs (not new issue)

and its keeps coming a new bugs everytime new warframe/skin coming out.

20180715104623_1.jpg20180715105538_1.jpg20180715105219_1.jpg20180715105050_1.jpg

Prime Cosmetic is real world currency, This should be your guys top priority because of players pay the real money on it .

So please fix this.

already post this mutiple times. but still no fix.( I relize more player before me has post this issue multi of times 1/2 years ago)

Need upvotes for this issue please.

Thank you

Hi DE Team,

I would like to adress some of my concerns about the state of Warframe as it is. 

The first and in my eyes biggest problems that exist right now are the Bugs, some of which have been there for the whole time I played this wonderful game(about 3-4 years i think). 

Such as the aiming bug that throws the Warframe modell out of proportion when aiming so everything nearby ist about 200% bigger as it should be to give a small example.

Also gamebraking bugs that forced me at least 60 times in the last 2 years to restart the mission or even the whole Game.

I get that its still in developement, but in the Beta its most important to fix such issues.

Thats at least my point of view as someone who works in the IT industry. 

Nevertheless I am still playing and I am super stoked for Railjack and The new war!

"Keep up the good work!"

Much love,

Your Peanutbutter

ASH PRIME color schemes bugs: Happend in Plains (using smoke screen + blade storm + teleported to get older ash blade storm animation)

Happend before a few month ago....

Before mission:20180717204418_1.jpg

In Mission after using the ability20180717203442_1.jpg20180717203020_1.jpg20180717203938_1.jpg

After Mission & Extracting20180717204506_1.jpg

Please Fix this. thank you... and teammates in the same squad stuck on dargyn cant get off. Also happend couple times to myself.

Please Fix This.

Archived