Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.8

[DE]Megan

Heyo, here's another bug just to let you in on. So for the Kronen Prime, if you were to equip it in arsenal and rotate it left and right along with your warframe the two blades would just kind of dissapear and re-appear. Just letting you know. 

Any comments on when the network delay detection will be revised? ever since The Sacrifice landed i been getting pugs that manage to pass through the limitations on Gameplay options but perform at a much higher ms, making some rooms close to unplayable, and thats coming from someone who is basically fine with 300~400ms hosts.

hace 22 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixed various crashes and game freezes. 

CAN'T EXIT MODDING CONSOLE IF OPEN FOR TOO LONG WHILE CHECKING TRADE OR RECRUITING CHATS

I'm loggin in right now, and will stand still with moddin console open and browsing trade chat to see if this particular  bug is fixed. 
there were two solutions for this: asking a friend to send you squad invite which forced ESC button on top left corner to overlap everything, then you were able to  click on it with mouse and access navigation console, which ussually did the trick to unstuck you, but with new UI that is not longer an option ESC button doesnt overlap and you can only accept invite. "solution" #2 still stand but not 100% effective: ask a friend to invite you to squad and accept the invitation, ask friend to force countdown to any random  mossion. i have no way of actually  recording this but hopefully this got fixed today

What wasn't fixed yet is that when player is host, Magus Nourish wont work with Excalibur Umbra at all. It does work when player is not the host, but when player is the host it wont work at all or using transference in rapid succession will occasionally heal one point of health to him. Please fix it, the health regen being bugged for hosts makes umbra weaker in terms of overall survivability when running around as operator.

I have one big question for DEVS:
Just before this hotfix i was got Ash Prime from Twitch, but I didnt even watch the stream, and also I already have Ash Prime crafted, so what is the point to get another one from you guys?

Is there any way that I can give away this new one Ash Prime to someone else who doesnt have but want him badly?

Pls answer to me, or to sell him that i can free my slot! 😡

Thanks for the update. Please note that there are still issues with Umbra + Transference, as detailed in this thread:

I'm also still waiting for Exalted Blade to get a skin option, with its better-looking and better-sounding energy blade that it had prior to The Sacrifice. Was "the sacrifice" referring to Exalted Blade's look and feel being destroyed?

Additionally, Atlas could use a bit more love. Please take a look:

And yet another month where the DARK-Split Sword bugs are not even mentioned! In case you don't know its been over 10 months since I issued the problem to both the Forum and the Support team, which Support team said that "we are aware" good of your awareness! :)

Is there gonna be a hotfix this wednesday? Can I get an update whether my Clan emblem is approved for it to be implemented on the next one or not? @[DE]Megan
It's been 2 weeks since I uploaded it (. ____ .     ). Just want to give a heads up...cuz I may have uploaded at the wrong time (Because this was MAYBE around the time you guys were busy preparing for Tennocon)

America East is happy with the incoming Fortuna Update, xoxo to all the devs working very hard to make this happen,  long  time will be the wait but we will be ready for the Prime  times that are coming, congratulations to all of you and we wish you real success on your next biggest update.  Let's hum together.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

snip

•  

No fix for the melee going slow after using razorwing (4) on titania... it really could do with a fix as it can pretty much cause melee to grind to a halt. 

edit: and are turrets on PoE supposed to track titania?  If they are can we get some sort of alert if we're being targeted, if we're not then that needs fixing too. 

Archived