Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.8

[DE]Megan

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Lyravain:

Been getting some pretty heavy 'Network Not Responding' issues post-patch. Didn't have them yesterday. Not sure if it's on my end though.

me 2! I'm lagging hard, but it only started now. Was fine right after patch but now it constantly shows 'Network Not Responding'...

Le 09/07/2018 à 23:15, Anailaigh.Starfall a dit :

what do you mean? im not having any issues with mine

One of the many examples, you can google it, or check in the forums. This bug has been going on since U22.

Why is it that Venari and your own pet can still equip the same exact mods? Khora has been out for quite a while and this is just laughable that it simply isn't considered to be an issue that needs fixing. I've been posting it over and over again in these threads yet nobody at DE seems to care at all.

Why is it still a thing that Venari and your own pet can CARRY THE SAME EXACT MODS!?!?!? Why can I equip one mod into two different entities? - This isn't a thing when it comes to sentinels and your own weapons, then why can Venari and Companions equip the same exact mod? WHY?

2 hours ago, MrLagzy said:

Why is it that Venari and your own pet can still equip the same exact mods? Khora has been out for quite a while and this is just laughable that it simply isn't considered to be an issue that needs fixing. I've been posting it over and over again in these threads yet nobody at DE seems to care at all.

Why is it still a thing that Venari and your own pet can CARRY THE SAME EXACT MODS!?!?!? Why can I equip one mod into two different entities? - This isn't a thing when it comes to sentinels and your own weapons, then why can Venari and Companions equip the same exact mod? WHY?

Because Venari is considered an Exalted Weapon when it comes to mods. It is a feature and not a bug, the same way Umbra's Exalted Blade and Mesa's Resonators can use the same mods as their melee and secondary respectively. 

Add me to the list of people experiencing weird "Network not responding" and terrible lag spikes left and right .

I mean , it takes 3 tries to queue up for any given activity accessible via Navigation panel

too bad fishing is still broken. i fish in the right spots

with the right cues an bait an spears at the right time

an i bring no pets an there are no enemies around and

i get NOTHING. ive wasted so much norg, cuthol and murkray

bait this is ridiculous. an it costs lots to make esp cause a lot

of items req iradite which w/o a res boost you only get 1 at a time

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX IT

On 2018-07-09 at 1:05 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.8

• Fixed issues where Zephyr could get stuck in bad animations. 

Oh re-ee-ee-EEAAA-lly now. I will be putting this statement to the test! Here's hoping Zephyr can quit her job at the glue factory finally!

Archived