Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra

1 minute ago, (XB1)CryingCross4970 said:

must be a xbox thing then lol

Eh it's probably a general people thing but there are a lot more people on PC to water down the chance encounters. 

I mean I've seen people totally lose it over the smallest thing, so far not over Umbra but still. Doesn't happen very often tho. 

8 minutes ago, (XB1)CryingCross4970 said:

decide to mess with the player by doing things like endlessly banishing them with limbo, just trying to figure out if I'm the only one seeing this

Jokes on them, banishment makes Umbra stronger.

Exalted Blade works cross-rift, and the rift regeneration is one of only a few that works through channeled abilities.

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

Eh it's probably a general people thing but there are a lot more people on PC to water down the chance encounters. 

I mean I've seen people totally lose it over the smallest thing, so far not over Umbra but still. Doesn't happen very often tho. 

yeah, perhaps people are getting tired of the exalted blade constantly 

This has only happened to me once.  It was during a Sanctuary run, and the guy showed excessive hostility towards me.  And he/she proceeded to do the least damage.  As a saryn.

Just let it slide, my man.  I main Excalibro/ATLAS, and it always boils down to the mods you have, and how well you know how to use it.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)CryingCross4970 said:

yeah, perhaps people are getting tired of the exalted blade constantly 

I would agree with this only if there was a certainty that other players did this to other excalibur frames. To be honest, I'm certain it's just trolls/salty players trying to mess with other players that probably are farther along in the game.

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

This has only happened to me once.  It was during a Sanctuary run, and the guy showed excessive hostility towards me.  And he/she proceeded to do the least damage.  As a saryn.

Just let it slide, my man.  I main Excalibro/ATLAS, and it always boils down to the mods you have, and how well you know how to use it.

it's more of a curiosity of why their being hostile, kind of a habit to try and understand why people are upset over something lol, probably reading too much into it like you said  

1 minute ago, (XB1)CryingCross4970 said:

it's more of a curiosity of why their being hostile, kind of a habit to try and understand why people are upset over something lol, probably reading too much into it like you said  

Yeah.  The only thing I can think of is Excalibur being the eternal NOOB frame.  Little do they know of the condition overload/healing return combo build...mwahahahaha

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Yeah.  The only thing I can think of is Excalibur being the eternal NOOB frame.  Little do they know of the condition overload/healing return combo build...mwahahahaha

Stumbled across that bad boy a while back. Also threw on both fury and berserker.

One hell of a rush. Especially with Arcane Strike on top.

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Jokes on them, banishment makes Umbra stronger.

Exalted Blade works cross-rift, and the rift regeneration is one of only a few that works through channeled abilities.

Maybe.. THATS WHY THEY ARE DOING IT? A new meta is being cobbled together.