Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinite loading when trying to access Plains of Eidolon

(XBOX)MantisXBox

Doesn't matter what matchmaking I'm using or how I enter the plains  (cetus or ship). The loading gets stuck every time. I have let it run for over an hour with no change. It is not an internet issue, my brother's Xbox one S on the same wireless connection loads it fine. I am on an original Xbox one using an external hard drive. Don't know if that makes a difference or not.

If anyone knows what is causing this or how to fix it please let me know

I’m a beginner having the same issue on XBox One, when loading basic missions on earth and Venus, can’t progress because game gets stuck on mission load screen with progress bar halfway. I haven’t even got the arch wing yet because I can’t complete the quest, can’t complete the Stolen dreams quest either which is really early in the game, have tried solo as well as multiplayer no fix, please help 

Edited by (XB1)AnDyBX

18 hours ago, (XB1)AnDyBX said:

I’m a beginner having the same issue on XBox One, when loading basic missions on earth and Venus, can’t progress because game gets stuck on mission load screen with progress bar halfway. I haven’t even got the arch wing yet because I can’t complete the quest, can’t complete the Stolen dreams quest either which is really early in the game, have tried solo as well as multiplayer no fix, please help 

i uninstall/reinstall the game and now it works 😃 ✌️