Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat Server Maintenance: 5 PM ET July 11! (COMPLETE)

[DE]Rebecca

Hello all,

We will be doing maintenance on our Chat Servers on July 11 at 5:00 p.m ET! Chat will be unavailable at this time - it shouldn't take too long but we'll keep you posted on its status. This affects all platforms! 

Cheers!

July 11th 5:00 PM ET edit: Maintenance has begun for all platforms! Chat will return once it has completed. Thank you for your patience! 

July 11th 5:20 PM ET edit: Maintenance has completed for PS4 and XB1! Will update you here when PC has come out on the other side. 

July 11th 6:30 PM ET edit: Maintenance has completed on all platforms! You may continue chatting! 

• Like 43

Will this maintenance include any changes/alterations to the chat bot(s)? It would be amazing to see more false positives addressed and clarity added to the suspension system. Length of bans and directions for players to take (aka Support after 7 days) will improve not only the chat atmosphere, but the Forums as well.

Edited by --Q--Voltage
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Will this maintenance include any changes/alterations to the chat bot(s)?

Likely not.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hello all,

We will be doing maintenance on our Chat Servers on July 11 at 5:00 p.m ET! Chat will be unavailable at this time - it shouldn't take too long but we'll keep you posted on its status. This affects all platforms! 

Cheers!

Thanks for notifying us.

P.S.
Space Grandma is so nice. Tell her I said thanks again for that apple juice.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy
  • Like 1

i'm having problem with the launcher, it keeps telling me "The content servers are temporarily unavailable". I asked one my friend to log in to see if he has the same problem, however he had no problem and logged in the game. The game is still in maintenance or is a bug?

5 hours ago, chunck125 said:

i'm having problem with the launcher, it keeps telling me "The content servers are temporarily unavailable". I asked one my friend to log in to see if he has the same problem, however he had no problem and logged in the game. The game is still in maintenance or is a bug?

It happened to me too, but i was able to make Warframe work again (don't know if it will work for you or not), the method i did it :-

1.Get a free VPN.

2. Select any country and turn on Warframe Launcher.

3. Let it update.

4. Turn off VPN and restart Warframe. 

16 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Will this maintenance include any changes/alterations to the chat bot(s)? It would be amazing to see more false positives addressed and clarity added to the suspension system. Length of bans and directions for players to take (aka Support after 7 days) will improve not only the chat atmosphere, but the Forums as well.

Not to mention that is absurd to suspend every single interaction for something done in one single channel. Moreso without warning and explanation. Feels like DE is ashamed to admit what exactly they want to forbid in the chat. Besides, it's a MATURE game, I believe people are pretty capable of using the ignore list and filters to not be bothered, without others putting themselves in the tutoring position.

• Like 1