Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat Server Maintenance: 5 PM ET July 11! (COMPLETE)

[DE]Rebecca

6 hours ago, chunck125 said:

i'm having problem with the launcher, it keeps telling me "The content servers are temporarily unavailable". I asked one my friend to log in to see if he has the same problem, however he had no problem and logged in the game. The game is still in maintenance or is a bug?

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe and open Warframe from there.

I got suspended for saying "trap" in chat. Didnt realize it was blacklisted until it happened,which really hinders newer players since i couldnt chat with my team or really trade (aside from popping up at the Bazaar).

Thanks. But I would like to ask why do the chat system does not support multilanguage, like when I using English Client, Chinese character keep appearing as asterisk '*** *****' for me, this is very troublesome especially when teamed up with some chinese squad who can't understand English and we can't communicate with each other. For your information, I have Chinese language pack installed, but I just don't want to change my warframe client to 'Chinese' version as I don't like to see the warframe names in chinese words. (I prefer original XD). Will this chat multi language system being fixed, or was this questions answered before?

Does this mean my chat may work again? My chat stopped working when they did the Hydroid Prime update on 8-22-17. So i have not been able to trade or anything dealing with the chat server. Can't even be anywhere like my dojo or any relay with anyone else . I can only do missions with other people.

1 hour ago, Caeruleum_4lpha said:

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe and open Warframe from there.

nothing happend is still the same, i tryed in a different connection and then the game started normally. but when i came back to my first location the launcher keep saying that it can't reach the server... i don't know what to do

2 hours ago, (XB1)Infurryated said:

But she is space mom not space grandma

My brother and I had the opportunity to hang out with Reb's mother while watching the panels just before TennoLive and during.

She's great.
That's what I was referencing.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

4 minutes ago, bugalien said:

please fix the sensitive chat suspension system and make the blacklisting system more specific so we dont get suspended for ridiculous reasons anymore

8IvLW7A.jpg

Edited by quDelta
  • Like 1

I've got suspended for saying "%&^git" as a  joke  by mistake  in Relay Chat when we  were joking with a friend 😧 .I yesterday wrote to the support but no one has answered me till now.This is really annoying because i can't chat with anyone and this makes me feel that i play single player game and i can't do my trade deals and other stuff

The FACT that this is NOT supposed to be a childs game should mean that apart from harrasing/ racist/ sexist / bad language aimed at a particular person, everything else should be ok, you have an age limit ENFORCE IT, if parents decide it's ok for younger people , then the responsibility is on THEIR head, not DE's. So let us chat, have fun like grown ups instead of overly protecting the people that shouldn't be playing in the first place.

10 minutes ago, PsyaNydeUK said:

The FACT that this is NOT supposed to be a childs game should mean that apart from harrasing/ racist/ sexist / bad language aimed at a particular person, everything else should be ok, you have an age limit ENFORCE IT, if parents decide it's ok for younger people , then the responsibility is on THEIR head, not DE's. So let us chat, have fun like grown ups instead of overly protecting the people that shouldn't be playing in the first place.

8IvLW7A.jpg

Here's to hoping I can finally use chat without "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ERROR 10054." It gets tiresome having to type everything in the game multiple times because it doesn't go through due to this error :/

Please.....let this fix it. 

Also, thanks for the great game and love for the community <3