Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In-Game RP Clan looking for new members!

OrlockCedar

Hello, Tenno!

Fireteam Sigma is a new RP clan looking for those who want to RP in game and not have to be stuck RPing on the forums, or who have little motivation to RP while we are in the middle of content droughts. Fireteam Sigma is an attempt at mixing aspects of fantasy into sci-fi RP. If you are interested, send me a DM either on the forums or ingame. We have a fair amount of research done, as well as a Discord server!

Link to our Discord: https://discord.gg/bjVmXF4

Edited by OrlockCedar
Clan revisions

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've been playing Warframe for a while but I never got into Roleplaying in the game. I've been roleplaying in a few other games, but I now feel like trying it out in Warframe. I've been creating a story for my character in my head for a while now and it's just growing annoying to not have anything to do with it. So would it be possible to join your clan?

• 2 weeks later...

Well Hello I've been looking for a clan (discord) witch would support roleplays in warframe.

I played alot of warframe even the beta but...... i started a new acount and yea here I am looking for a roleplaying clan.

Oh I'v have forgotten I'v  done many roleplays but not in warframe soo yea thats it.

can i join? Preatty please???? (I know im late af)

Edited by MR_EMBREM_PL

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...