Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update failed... Download corrupted

Luke03J

Every time I go to launch Warframe, the update skips back 3-4 times then gives me the error screen saying the update had failed and the download was corrupted. I retry and it gives me the same message.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks 🙂

On 2018-07-11 at 11:06 AM, Luke03J said:

Every time I go to launch Warframe, the update skips back 3-4 times then gives me the error screen saying the update had failed and the download was corrupted. I retry and it gives me the same message.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks 🙂

I'm having the same drama, I'm in Australia, running Windows 7 64bit.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled Warframe but to no avail

I have the exact same issue disappointed no one has addressed this yet!

It has been a number of hours and I cant believe we are the only ones.

perhaps its only a problem in Australia so no rush?

can we change where we get the update from?

i guess depression is the only avenue open to us now :(

Edited by tyramn
"in only" should have been "its only"

2 hours ago, SergeantSerious said:

I'm having the same drama, I'm in Australia, running Windows 7 64bit.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled Warframe but to no avail

I'm from Australia too. Running Windows 10 on 64bit.

I was planning on uninstalling Warframe and than reinstalling it but thats a no go seeing it didn't work for you haha

2 hours ago, tyramn said:

I have the exact same issue disappointed no one has addressed this yet!

It has been a number of hours and I cant believe we are the only ones.

perhaps its only a problem in Australia so no rush?

can we change where we get the update from?

i guess depression is the only avenue open to us now :(

Disappointed as well how this hasn't been addressed yet and that its been number of hours now.

I honestly believe its because Australia is last due to other games how Australia is.

Highest doubt we can change where we get the update from, i think it comes from the same spot where everyone else's download it from.

Fingers crossed that this will be fixed asap. Haven't played it for so many months now and soon as i have time on my hands to play it, i can't due to this issue. 

Edited by darkon2

I have had an issue loging in via Steam now for the past 3 days. I just downloaded the game for the first time and was unable to play because of that error. I also had this issue when I downloaded the game from the website but I found a workaround by disabling "Aggessive Download" in the settings then restarting the client. Im still trying to get the steam issue fixed with support (day 3 of messaging)

40 minutes ago, Dr_Algernop_Krieger said:

Try changing the language in the launcher. I did it to German and it downloaded properly. Then just change it back to eng. 

yeh it works. i was gonna say that, was too busy grinding with a mate of mine haha

38 minutes ago, darkon2 said:

yeh it works. i was gonna say that, was too busy grinding with a mate of mine haha

1 hour ago, Dr_Algernop_Krieger said:

Try changing the language in the launcher. I did it to German and it downloaded properly. Then just change it back to eng. 

I've tried it and I get to the accepting of the Terms of Service then it errors again = =

4 hours ago, Rozerie said:

I've tried it and I get to the accepting of the Terms of Service then it errors again = =

try again. or try other languages.

are you doing it soon as the launcher starts up like before the downloading?

Wow Changing the language actually worked
The English Version of /Tools/CEF3_1/launcher.zip.1DE67B375A9E4583227C7ACFFF5AEB15.lzma (0x00000001) mush have been bad even after a full reinstall
I was getting the error LzmaDec_DecodeToBuf failed for /Tools/CEF3_1/launcher.zip.1DE67B375A9E4583227C7ACFFF5AEB15.lzma (0x00000001) in the log file

The German version must have had the un-corrupt file and changing back to English just accepted it 

Thank you @tyramn

IT WORKED!!!
After switching the language to German (Deutsche) , I let the game update, then the terms of service came up (WOO ME), as soon as they came up, instead of accepting in German, I switched the language back to English, the launcher then verified the game files, checked the files and then said i was ready to play.

Did the switch to german and then back. 

Using the steam I also viewed local files and changed the warframe and warframe64 executables to always run as administrator

then went into tools folder from there and did the same for the laucher executable.

I also have bulk and aggressive download turned off.

This finally allowed the game to run when launching it from steam,

Edited by AngryDwarf-X
spelling

Hey, I'm still having this issue. Ive tried all the languages and it still keeps trying to download a file several times only to be corrupt.

I've tried turning off firewall/antivirus, reinstalling with both steam and stand-alone, checking C++ Redistributables, checking internet options settings.

About the only thing i have not done is nuke my drive at this point.

Nevermind, the game just started working out of nowhere.

Edited by Calldero

Thanks for the tip, trying the language change now.

PS: Language change worked but only after I turned off aggressive download as well, so not sure if just turning off aggressive DL might work by itself.

Edited by schmotto

On 2018-07-12 at 2:09 PM, tyramn said:

Hi guys / gals

Found fix in another post change language in the launcher you might need to change it more than once German worked for me

M

I have been having the same problem for days. The German thing seems to be working for me now. Fingers crossed. Unfortunately I already uninstalled/ reinstalled warframe and steam before finding this.

UPDATE: german worked for me too

Edited by Cardiiakk