Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to vote kick players

KamikazeKamanzi

17 minutes ago, Ouinpis said:

never the less reporting or wanting to have an option to report or ban.is for cowardz

and I nada to prouve beside helping even that they killed,ain't gonna talk about MOD its a personal issue I will solve alone

not here for vendetta,,factz

I'm not sure if English is your second or tertiary language, or if you just have a hatred for spelling, grammar and punctuation. 

Edited by MagPrime

Hi guys longest problem you go in game and some players stay afk need to change or thinking some vote kick system or ban system depend on type stay in afk mode btw 1 of think if u stay on afk mode game can show u  may be 1 or 3 minutes system catch afk

15 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Lol cowardice...

It's the appropriate action given the optionswe have. Enjoy having people take advantage of you in life.

played a long time and in my book,you get odds.now if ppl can't take a flaw on their stats.cuz they just wanna be

13 minutes ago, tayrun said:

Hi guys longest problem you go in game and some players stay afk need to change or thinking some vote kick system or ban system depend on type stay in afk mode btw 1 of think if u stay on afk mode game can show u  may be 1 or 3 minutes system catch afk

that is a fissure and poe legacy,,people feel abused by the the time they can/can't or don't want too cuz playing other game.does that make it releavant to ask for ban \ kick option or people asking are to lazy

Edited by Ouinpis

A vote kick would bring in more trouble and toxicity than the issues it would solve. We already have premade groups and you can report people through support if they're really crossing the line.

You should try running a Limbo in public missions, people for some reason feel like they have a right to be downright toxic towards the Limbo player even if they haven't even done anything yet. Currently the toxic person just leaves the group and everything is fine again. With a vote kick, the Limbo who has done nothing wrong would be kicked out and they'd have no idea why

2 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

people play to be first with little effort,asking and recruiting for the MAX soo It don't hurt their stats and scream for ban to those they think dragged them down

what part you don't get

5 minutes ago, Praisethasun said:

Implementing a vote kick feature will further increase the toxicity levels.

People will start kicking others for not using a meta frame, meta build etc.

You don’t want new players to witness "Ev or i kick you noob"

thx

48 minutes ago, Ouinpis said:

people play to be first with little effort,asking and recruiting for the MAX soo It don't hurt their stats and scream for ban to those they think dragged them down

what part you don't get

Mate I don't give a **** about my stats, they're not dragging me down, they're too lazy to play the game but want to earn the same rewards. Hell no, pull your weight or get carried by clan mates instead of frustrating people you don't know. That's just fkn rude and disrespectful. 

If you thought I cared about how they affect my stats it's you thats doesn't get it.

So hmmmmmm i was thinking about it and i came up with 2 solutions

1. Automated kick from game session for afk`ers. After 3 minutes of afk`ing user is given a warning from system, after 2 more he is removed from session. Also after many of such instances DE personally could issue warnings for such players.

2. For eidolons, Teralyst bounty - ony for people with a crafted AMP. Mote AMP = system doesnt allow you to queue for the bounty. It takes like no work to get at least a 1-1-1 AMP by killing Voms, and newbies can actually LEARN what a Vom is, ive seen people in bounties that didnt even know what they are and how to kill them. As for Tridolon bounty - they only become available if a player completed a minimum of 10 Teralyst bounties, so they have an idea what is going on.

4 minutes ago, ARKANOiiDe said:

So hmmmmmm i was thinking about it and i came up with 2 solutions

1. Automated kick from game session for afk`ers. After 3 minutes of afk`ing user is given a warning from system, after 2 more he is removed from session. Also after many of such instances DE personally could issue warnings for such players.

2. For eidolons, Teralyst bounty - ony for people with a crafted AMP. Mote AMP = system doesnt allow you to queue for the bounty. It takes like no work to get at least a 1-1-1 AMP by killing Voms, and newbies can actually LEARN what a Vom is, ive seen people in bounties that didnt even know what they are and how to kill them. As for Tridolon bounty - they only become available if a player completed a minimum of 10 Teralyst bounties, so they have an idea what is going on.

I like your way of thinking.

I can see this'll get abused a lot. 

See that death flaming chicken Ember? He's stilling my kills. Bam, you've been kicked sir.

See that Za Warudo Limbo? He's stilling my show for killing everyone. Bam, you've been kicked sir.

See that MR1 newbs? I think he's trying to ruin my game. Bam, you've been kicked sir.

See that MR10 half newbs? I'm MR11 and I think he's trying to ruin my game. Bam, you've been kicked sir.

See that MR25 vet? Someone has higher MR than me? I think he's belittling me. Bam, you've been kicked sir.

See that Excalibur Prime/Umbra? Nice, but we don't have it. Bam, you've been kicked sir.

Vote kick is not too bad, only IF the number of vote is at least more than 4. If the votes required to kick a people in a group of 4 is 3, the possibility of all 3 of them having inappropriate reasons to kick someone is quite high. They could possibly reduce the amount of people who're trying to abuse vote kick by, maybe each person can only initiate the vote once per week, or too many successful vote to kick will result in ban etc. But it's still bad, just don't ever implement this into Warframe, 

Best thing you could do is read a book while passively waiting for that person, or actively use a mic and request him to not wasting others time.

5 hours ago, Ouinpis said:

sad for the trio hunt on PoE but that's life

It can be solo'd, you know.

You will need a VERY specific build:

Oberon with as much strenght as you can, maxed Narrow Minded for Renewal efficiency, Rage for getting energy back during the fight.

A hard hitting primary/secondary for the synovias AND a melee weapon with Shattering Impact mod equipped.

Yes, Shattering Impact removes armor, hit the Eidolon 10 times with it. Its enough to remove a good chunk without the armor completly and losing bônus damage to armor.

Renewal yourself and the Lures, stand on the Hallowed Ground during the screams... This is risky, bit you can stay on the Warframe so you get energy from the scream's damage to you HP and pop out the Operator if you notice your Warframe will die in the next tick of damage from the scream.

Before you start Garry and Harry, grab the Lures as usual, BUT leave 2 of them on the shrine. Else they will murder you energy consumption. Go grab them when you are at the last synovia to charge them, Renewal them and KILL IT.

PS: for some odd reason, the energy consumption of Renewal during the Harry fight is DOUBLED. 

No absolutely not.

Host kicking is extremely abusable. They have it in Payday and I can't count the number of times I was kicked at the escape van. 

And having all players vote is bullS#&$ too. People all too often vote to kick just to get the prompt out of the way. Don't even see who they're kicking. I'd always ask in Killing Floor why they kicked them and they'd always say "i dunno". 

I don't think a kick should be added, mostly for the reasons already discussed in this thread.

But beyond those problems comes the problem of "Where do you show the kick prompt?"
Kick prompt shows up in the middle of screen?  Well new form of trolling to spam vote kick requests in the middle of combat to distract players.  And in cases like that the majority of players will vote yes simply to get the prompt to go away meaning that you could get kicked for no reason at all...
Kick prompt in the chat window?  Too easy to miss and good luck getting anyone to actually pay attention to it and get a vote...and if even a single person misses it then oh well...no getting rid of the "troll".
There simply isn't a good place to put the kick prompt.

Further far too many people would just vote yes to the kick prompt to avoid conflict and just to get the prompts to stop...because I can see people spamming as many as they can just because they can with absolutely no repercussions against them.

8 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I personally would rather see a system that is only actionable after certain conditions were met, i.e., 3 of the 4 members have to initiate a kick request, but only if the 4th player is a certain distance from the team, less than 5 kills, or still in the loading zone. 

While this would be a better system...the problem becomes how strict it would have to be.
It would have to be strict enough to avoid frivolous kicks (such as a kick at wave 5/10/whatever of an endless fissure to cause the kicked person to lose all of their prime parts they earned, and please don't bring up the "oh but they wouldn't lose rewards...." because with the state of host migration and everything else it would be nearly guaranteed to cause the kicked person to lose all of their rewards), but then again if its that strict good luck actually catching someone as "trolling" because it would be way too easy to say just on the side of un-kickable.

Edited by Tsukinoki