Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network error messages

(XBOX)tdstranger101

I don't know what to do i constantly keep getting server error messages when in co-op games. It crashes me sending me back to the lander. I've reinstalled my game checked my internet nothing seems to be working. I'm assuming at this point its either an issue with DEs end or XBox not sure. I would really like to know whats going on. I've seen this issue affecting others as well so I hope this is fixed soon.

I'm having this problem too. It doesn't even matter if anyone else is in my game, but it happens a lot faster the more people there are. The Dojo and Relays seem to work fine, same with any solo-story content (the first few missions for The Sacrifice worked fine). I can't even continue The Sacrifice quest because I can't stay connected to a game long enough to get any Kuva. My connection isn't godly or anything but on any other game or app I connect just fine and never lagout, but with Warframe its like the game thinks I'm on McDonalds wifi or something. I'm on an XB1 X so it isnt a performance issue or anything. Any help with this would be appreciated!

• 1 month later...