The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Problem With Nova

Void-Shyrok

about  he  molecular  thingy it goes only in epic dmg as  closer the  enmys  cause  of  a domino effect so  she  is  a  def char  best combi  with  a  vuban  but  still loses  hard dmg  at high waves  O.o idk  where  they see the  problem  on her  she got  more movment  then ash ok but still  ash  got the  invi  like  loki and  better  side skills  like the shurikien she got that  portal awesome useful but  only  for  transporting  her epic  ball  still nice  but  she cant  move  while doing  it  so got  his bad things  too  ill  think she is  really  balanced  cause if  ill see in t he clan if  we  do def  taking  my  syren  against a  nova  im  still faster  with my  finisher =P can  tank more and  hey  wave  80  still  doing  with  the  right skill combo  my  975 dmg  ticks on finsher so  doing  at lvl  400  500+ mobs  9750  dmg  O.o that nova cant  do  on that  lvl  i think  all see nova  as  so op c ause  yea  she usses  a  big  fat boom and  smoke  is left but  a  nice animation  isnt all  =P  i got her but still love  my  nyx  saryn  ash and  excalibur  or  ember more 

about  he  molecular  thingy it goes only in epic dmg as  closer the  enmys  cause  of  a domino effect so  she  is  a  def char  best combi  with  a  vuban  but  still loses  hard dmg  at high waves  O.o idk  where  they see the  problem  on her  she got  more movment  then ash ok but still  ash  got the  invi  like  loki and  better  side skills  like the shurikien she got that  portal awesome useful but  only  for  transporting  her epic  ball  still nice  but  she cant  move  while doing  it  so got  his bad things  too  ill  think she is  really  balanced  cause if  ill see in t he clan if  we  do def  taking  my  syren  against a  nova  im  still faster  with my  finisher =P can  tank more and  hey  wave  80  still  doing  with  the  right skill combo  my  975 dmg  ticks on finsher so  doing  at lvl  400  500+ mobs  9750  dmg  O.o that nova cant  do  on that  lvl  i think  all see nova  as  so op c ause  yea  she usses  a  big  fat boom and  smoke  is left but  a  nice animation  isnt all  =P  i got her but still love  my  nyx  saryn  ash and  excalibur  or  ember more 

I approve

I was trying to work out why that paragraph freaked my eyes the hell out, then I realised that you double-spaced like 90 times

though i hated that Mprime was voted as the winner at first since i voted for the skill with the yin and yang and stuff... but hey she turned out great :) yes she is squishy but she makes up for her 'supportive'  - tier ult. i actually don't mind if they lower her armor or anything since armor to me is just an invisible stat, i'm more on visible stats :T nerf or not-nerf i'm fine with either way, but if they nerfed her skills, that means making nova another useless frame since they will probably nerf AM drop too since there will be haters that will always argue about 1 hit's and over powering damages... like they always say in the forums, BUFF EVERYTHING INTO NOVA & VAUBAN TIER, ENEMIES AND WARFRAMES that way everyone will be happy

Speaking of which Necro Should be coming out soon who thinks its going to be similar to nova?

i doubt it since... most male frames are somewhat weaker than female ones... but judging by his looks, i'm looking for a surprise from him hope he's not one of those false-hopes

I really don't get this general belief that a Nova dominates Defense. I took my own Nova to 30, no forma for her, and then reverted back to my Ash (and lately with the advent of the Vanguard helmet Rhino again) and 9 times out of 10 will finish with the most kills on def missions regardless of the Nova presence (and nope I don't camp spawns). Choose the correct loadout for the adversary faction, watch your aim and position tactically....that's all there is to it.

While I know it's not true of all nay-sayers the most vocal in-game Nova haters I've seen are generally ill equipped to begin with (if you are a Loki on Xini with a non-thunderbolt Paris the problem isn't the Nova ;) ).

Again I don't particularly like the class to begin with so I'm not trying to defend it from personal need, I just see a lot of these directed complaints as crutches for other issues.

The design council made a poor job deciding everything but DE did a good job creating it and making it correctly.

The Design Council voted between multiple pre-determined powers, not their exact nature or HOW powerful they would be. But don't let a complete lack of background information get in the way of blame-storming.

The Design Council voted between multiple pre-determined powers, not their exact nature or HOW powerful they would be. But don't let a complete lack of background information get in the way of blame-storming.

I think that he spoke with a decent amount of info.