Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Partner with Bungie (Destiny)

(PSN)Amocoles

With the recent updates, advertising, and new players, the player population of Warframe is catching up with Destiny. Online and on social media there are always players posting about how one is better than the other. So what if we brought that into the game?

Implement an inter-combined open world server for Destiny players to play versus Warframe players for each platform, to include for example PVP (team death-match and capture the flag of Destiny players versus Warframe players). Balance the hitpoints and damage to make every match a fair game with matchmaking sorted by the player’s mastery rank. The open world (or planet) would include something equivalent to World of Warcraft’s Orgrimmar (Horde) versus Ironforge (Alliance). This would bring more players into each game and be mutually beneficial to both Bungie and Digital Extremes.

Just an idea, I do not know the complete structure of inter-combining two games in a server, I only know combining platforms like Xbox servers with PlayStation servers are near impossible so this is an alternative.

Suggestion: cool but no                                                                                                                                                                                       P.S The destiny vs warframe thing is a  j o k e  

Edited by (XB1)Skidplay 490

First of all, how would you even combine two games that run on two different engines and have such distinctive programming? That's an insane ask (though, personally, I'd be really impressed if it actually happened)

Second, Warframe and PvP don't really go along. So, it would be a waste of resources, from both parties.

Three, why should we even help Bungie? Cause that's what it would really be, helping Bungie. It's pretty clear they aren't willing to put in the effort themselves, and compared with how much work and effort that goes into Warframe, Bungie's works ethics are joke. So why should DE help them?

Four, that's like seeing WWE and WCW work together, when they were both at the peak of their greatness. No, no, no, let them rot, and when they are doing so poorly their value is almost nothing, DE can buy them, and then, maybe then, we can have the terrible invasion angle.

Edited by Gabbynaru

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Amocoles said:

the player population of Warframe is catching up with Destiny. Online and on social media there are always players posting about how one is better than the other. So what if we brought that into the game?

Hold on what?

Warframe has always been over Destiny long before D2 was even out XD

Anyway, no, it wont happen. Both games are completely different styles of games. The only similarities are its aesthetic appeal . They run on completely different engines with different systems and different coding.

Also, combining platforms is NOT impossible. The only thing that's stopping it is Sony. They refuse to do cross platform with Microsoft and Nintendo, and at this moment they are the ONLY ones refusing to.

Edited by Stormandreas

Its like asking to combine witcher 3 and skyrim somehow... they are 2 different games running on 2 different engines, with different mechanics and whole code is different. Even companies making them are different. I really hope this was a joke, otherwise... We gotta learn that games arent magic They are but a bunch of code and can Not be slapped one onto another and be merged

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Are you serious mate? Sorry but that is truly the weirdest and dumbest idea I have seen in years in forums like these.

Don't get me wrong, I get your idea, but it is just só out of touch with reality man! Thanks for the laughs

Developer here... not even remotely feasible. I'm not going to say impossible, but you're talking hundreds of millions of dollars of investment rewriting large parts of both games in order to make it happen. And frankly, it would really just be importing one game's assets into the other and cobbling together something kind of similar.

I understand that if you're not familiar with how these games are made it seems like it's possible or might not even be that much work, but it would be insane to attempt.

After the bungled bungie/ activison practices (once a fan ) hell no! How many times can u burn ur player base and keep ethical in your vocabulary. How do u release the same inferior product twice in a row but, to a lesser extent the second time? I can still taste the overpriced cut content. Prolly won't stop till they get to one jpg. For the price of a season pass!

Hahahahaha, no! I left Destiny for a reason and I honestly can't trust another Bungie title for their behaviors since the Destiny franchise launched. Not to mention that the games are entirely different animals all together.