The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hivemind - Dojo Complete - Ts3 Server - Recruiting Active And Mature Players

Kroul

I'd like to join the clan if you're still accepting members, ign is same as here: effinator. I'm not overly active cause of my busy work schedule, though I had my moments where I played this game through out days and nights and sunk over 800 hours into it, I am knowledged, skilled enough and fairly social if I'm not feeling grumpy xD

All invites have been sent out. Welcome new peeps!

Side note. I have classes all day tomorrow so i wont be on for the event till later in the day.

BTW

So far the votes are

Corpus - 10

Grineer - 1

Unless i see 10+ more posts in this thread im going to assume we are going after Corpus. This poll hasnt a few peoples votes who said they would wait and see. I am willing to update the poll and maybe even switch to the Grineer side on the first day the event is out depending on how the event will actually play out and more info etc blah blah.

Edited by Kroul

really? I'm the only one for grineer? but if we are grineer than we stop the corpus from meddling with the cryo-tenno that they have found. I really hope you aren't all afflicted by the corpus and their commerce and money that they wave around like it's a weapon or something. we need some real teammates, napalm, rockets, machine guns, those are real weapons not your wimpy corpus lights.

Ok I will switch to grineer if we get that many votes to switch. They have their idea of a heavy unit is napalm, rockets, and machine guns. I only picked corpus for sake of lore. Well Now I'm think if they have the balls to mess with my fellow tenno then they can all be deactiveated and destroyed. If anyone knows starwars this the the droid army we are talking about here! Also if the corpus leader thinks he is no longer afraid of the grineer just think about how that will effect him after the war!

Edited by Slaughter300

Just to let you all know, I haven't had much time to play Warframe lately, in addition to the fact that I'm getting a little burnt out on it, so I likely won't be playing much save for events.

Ill keep this in mind when im flushing out the non active members. If i do accidently remove you from the clan post here or send me a PM and ill get you back in. I only kick around 30ish days of inactivity so if you know youre going to be gone a month you should PM me in advance.

Also new tally Corpus - 10,  Grineer - 2