The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hivemind - Dojo Complete - Ts3 Server - Recruiting Active And Mature Players

Kroul

Nozzgrip referred me to you guys, I'm a friend of his and I'd like to join the clan :3.
I'm rank 2 atm but I just started playing actively and I use the Rhino WF the most.

You mean the multiple screen shots of you being rude and inconsiderate of the rules? Yea we don't like people who act like that to be our clan for everyone else to see and give the rest of us a bad name. To make it clear you are banned from Hivemind. I would not be surprised if you got banned from several other clans as well. I've seen those screen shots and I agree with Kroul on kicking you. Don't make some awful excuse to try to clear your name. I'm not going to buy it. When it comes to our members acting like you did on countless occasions there is no longer any room for apologizing.

Have a nice day and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Edited by Slaughter300

You mean the multiple screen shots of you being rude and inconsiderate of the rules? Yea we don't like people who act like that to be our clan for everyone else to see and give the rest of us a bad name. To make it clear you are banned from Hivemind. I would not be surprised if you got banned from several other clans as well. I've seen those screen shots and I agree with Kroul on kicking you. Don't make some awful excuse to try to clear your name. I'm not going to buy it. When it comes to our members acting like you did on countless occasions there is no longer any room for apologizing.

Have a nice day and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I know for a fact that Hivemind is an extremely great and mature clan because I know it's great and mature clan leader, Kroul.  I respect him tremendously and trusts his judgment.  Thus, Pauci Fortis will also be banning IAmDuckHead from ever entering our clan.  Oh btw, bump.  --Vash, Pauci Fortis Warlord.

Edited by -PF-trigunxvash10

To keep the forum active so anyone that wants to join knows it's still an active forum and that they can post their application to join the clan.

I think he was just bumping us, not asking why we bumped.

What what in the butt bump!

XD