Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Unable to Connect, please try again"

(PSN)BlackGypsyCat

On 2018-07-24 at 4:55 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! 

Are any of you still unable to login? We're thinking that these issues are related to the number of times you attempt to input a false code or falsely input a code. If that is the case, there is quite a long wait until you can log back in again, but for many of you who posted about this days ago, after several hours you should have been able to log back in. We'll be looking at the persisting cases to see if we can remedy it for you. 

Thank you for your patience! 

My wife and i had this happen to us mid day yesterday. We still cant login, and i have an open support ticket. Is there any way we can get in? Our kubrows are in need of some loving.

On 2018-07-24 at 5:55 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! 

Are any of you still unable to login? We're thinking that these issues are related to the number of times you attempt to input a false code or falsely input a code. If that is the case, there is quite a long wait until you can log back in again, but for many of you who posted about this days ago, after several hours you should have been able to log back in. We'll be looking at the persisting cases to see if we can remedy it for you. 

Thank you for your patience! 

I had this issue happen to me after trying to redeem the r/warframe icon. I am still unable to connect with any account on my xbox.

Sooo let me get this right..

People have been having this issue for Years now and you mean to tell me that your company Bans people for attempting to use codes that are meant for the game and if you input wrong or too many times you can no longer play the game? What sense does that make? Why punish the people who are playing your game with no ill intent involved? It's too many people saying the same thing and having no solution.. Shame

I am also having this issue since Wednesday (8/8/18). Hopefully they will look into it, because if we are getting temporarily banned for promo codes that's ridiculous. No-one stole anything or broke rules it's free promo codes. Which I used some. Lol. So hopefully DE will get on it and fix our accounts. They're are 3 accounts in this house we want to play. 

I've been experiencing "Login failed. Could not connect to server." and "Failed to connect to server. You will be logged out." on PS4 for a couple weeks now. This is the only game I have trouble with logging in. But once I'm in, I don't normally have issues staying online.

I haven't entered any codes whatsoever. Is my play time intentionally being throttled? Or my access to the game being blocked on DE's end?

Are authentication / log-in servers so backed up during prime time that this is the default behavior? Why not create a queue if this is the case?

I brought the nyx and prime pack and that's the only purchase I've made on the game and it's saying that its not able to connect to the game.so for y'all's reason to say that it's because y'all have tried to use promo codes that B's cuase come on I haven't been able to play for 3 days and I still cant play so what's the problem then why isn't it connecting