Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since when does Plato/Lua have a timer?

OricSharp

So I'm running Plato, I'm running with a buddy. We're trying to do the agility puzzle. Note that, by this point, we've completed the mission, and gathered all three caches. It's his first time doing the Lua puzzles, so I'm letting him take his time with it.

At this point, we're under the impression that we've finished the mission, and have time to do looter things.

You can imagine the surprise when we get the notification "Time is running out! Exterminate all remaining targets!" despite our Mission Complete mark. It was impossible to make it to the exit from where we were, too, so our arbitrary, unstoppable one-minute countdown turned a complete success into an utter failure. It was not fun, I do not like that it's a thing, I do not understand why it would possibly be a thing.

I think the 'kill something every 15 minutes' system needs to be turned off once objectives are completed. Maybe that part of the code isn't even there?

DE needs to hear this for those who enjoy lingering in missions or want to stay in missions because of other subtle things that may take ages to find, like Kuria.