Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro Standing Bug?/Feedback

Kimimoto

I played Lunaro for about an hour today, because someone on my friends list invited me to play. Throughout the matches I started accumulating a decent amount of standing, it seemed the longer you stayed the more standing you would get from each match. First match was about +900, second was around +1400 > +2900 > +3400. Meaning after playing 7-8 matches I should have wound up with about 20k standing, but that's not even close to the case.

Either their's a bug for standing gain where it just lies to you and tells you that you get more, or the gradual increase is actually just adding my previous standing gain to the match I just completed. If it's the former nbd just fix it, but if it's the latter what the actual hell? 

To be clear:

First match > +900 standing after the match (this doesn't go to my conclave standing yet, the game is just holding onto this)

Second match > 900(from first match) +900(from second match) = +1800 for the second match

So after an hour of playing I'm not gaining +4000 standing per match, it's +4000 standing for playing 8 games #TimeToCashOut

Why is this like this? I should just get the standing after each match. I don't get all the rewards from fissures when I stop doing fissures.

I was playing with Lunaro gods, so getting points was very difficult. For playing anyone and trying to learn and get better I get zip rewards.

Why is the rest of the game designed around casual play, but Conclave/Lunaro grant you rewards solely based on preformance? I don't mind getting my ass reamed, but #*!%ing give me something for the time I'm putting in...

I'm MR25, so my daily standing cap is 26,000. Here's what my standing was at after playing for an hour.

6C29AE89A5A642B2F79CCD471C947CF35D852D80

How is it in this state with a dedicated team?!

Edited by Kimimoto