Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did you know that Stalker has a Crush on Ivara?

Hannuxis

Ivara is bae, it's no surprise that even Stalker's heart grows two sizes when he sees what she's got going on. 

I play hard to get with my Ivara when he shows up though, I put his ass to sleep and shoot him in the face, it's just a fun game we play together.

Edited by Lannen

8 minutes ago, Lannen said:

Ivara is bae, it's no surprise that even's Stalker's heart grows two sizes when he sees what she's got going on. 

I play hard to get with my Ivara when he shows up though, I put his ass to sleep and shoot him in the face, it's just a fun game we play together.

You cruel, cruel woman. 😄

1 hour ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

"I-i-it's not like i like you or anything. Y-you just gotta pay for your crimes against Hyenachan. B-baka!"

*slaps you with greatsword*

uwu Why you so mean Ivarasama? You no wike me?

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎12 at 9:09 AM, Lannen said:

Ivara is bae, it's no surprise that even Stalker's heart grows two sizes when he sees what she's got going on. 

I approve all of this post.  This fine Tenno knows their stuff.  

On 2018-07-16 at 8:08 AM, DatDarkOne said:

You haven't truly experienced the Stalker until he comes after you during a solo Kuva Flood.  One 7 forma Ivara vs lvl 100 Stalker.  Yep, was fun and I won.  🏹

He actually did attack during a solo flood. Unfortunately I was using a build with 40% Strength and I had no proper weapons.

Ironic is it not?

Considering Ivara's cloak arrow just makes him stand there doing nothing. Or did that change? It has been a while since I faced Stalker with low level gear on Ivara making that strategy required.

Edited by Brorelia