Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celebrate Amazon Prime Day with Warframe!

[DE]Danielle

1af14c52a6965558c36440c3e8aa907f.jpg

Starting July 12, link your Warframe and Twitch Prime accounts and receive exclusive goodies on all platforms!

Amazon Prime day is July 16, but from July 12 to August 12 at 2 p.m. ET, you can redeem the Spektaka Liset Skin and Spektaka Color Palette to customize your Landing Craft and Arsenal!

You can claim your items with your Twitch Prime membership --just make sure your Warframe and Twitch Prime accounts are linked.

Also, don’t forget about the Trinity Prime Bundle! Match your new Liset Skin and Color Palette with a vital Support Warframe and matching Syandana!

Yeah, still don't like this 'need' to have twitch prime if you want some items.

I know it's a business consideration but whatever happened to just being able to buy stuff directly from the warframe store with plat we purchased (not all of us trade for it) directly from DE.  Now if we want EVERYTHING (on pc), we need steam, amazon prime, plat and straight up cash for prime accessories... think it's getting a bit excessive to have to get stuff from essentially 4 places (assuming I haven't missed any). 

1 hour ago, Deathwing980 said:

The color pallet is quite colorful, but that Liset skin is certainly something to look at 😄

@Spartan336 , imagine that a Warframe that calls drones to drop packages at the Grineer and Corpus every 2 days 😛 (loaded with presents) xD

I instantly thought of Delibird from Pokemon. One ability: throws explosive packages at enemies that sometimes heal 😄😄😄

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

Yeah, still don't like this 'need' to have twitch prime if you want some items.

I know it's a business consideration but whatever happened to just being able to buy stuff directly from the warframe store with plat we purchased (not all of us trade for it) directly from DE.  Now if we want EVERYTHING (on pc), we need steam, amazon prime, plat and straight up cash for prime accessories... think it's getting a bit excessive to have to get stuff from essentially 4 places (assuming I haven't missed any). 

This. If DE isn't making enough money from platinum, I'd rather see them overhaul the platinum system and leave the game 100% F2P, rather than these increasingly diverse systems that separate cash-in-hand players from those playing F2P.  One of the reasons Warframe has enjoyed the success it has is a fair and open business model that does not divide the game into haves and have-nots. It was very straightforward about letting people trade their time for other people's money, and still enjoy everything the game has to offer. With first Tennogen and now these other cash-only exclusives where play time cannot be converted into items, I'm....really not liking the direction that this is going.

2 hours ago, Momaw said:

This. If DE isn't making enough money from platinum, I'd rather see them overhaul the platinum system and leave the game 100% F2P, rather than these increasingly diverse systems that separate cash-in-hand players from those playing F2P.  One of the reasons Warframe has enjoyed the success it has is a fair and open business model that does not divide the game into haves and have-nots. It was very straightforward about letting people trade their time for other people's money, and still enjoy everything the game has to offer. With first Tennogen and now these other cash-only exclusives where play time cannot be converted into items, I'm....really not liking the direction that this is going.

Well, it’s based on Amazon Prime day... We wouldn’t even have this if Warframe wasn’t a huge part of Twitch??

Not to mention Warframe I see more primarily a part of steam than anything else, and Steam is free to install and doesn’t take much space so that’s not really the most valid complaint.

As for Tennogen skins, they’d like to do platinum but it’s because of Steam that they have to do it cash value if they want it to go through the steam community system. No steam? No tennogen. How else do you expect the creators to be paid, by the way?

DE doesn’t actually keep a majority of the Tennogen money. It mostly goes to Steam and the creators.

Hello, I claimed the Prime Day offer on Twitch but neither the colors or liset skin have come through. I know my account is linked correctly, because I got ash, trinity, the syandana, and all previous Prime with Prime offers without any issues. Not sure if there is currently an issue with this or if anyone can help?

1 hour ago, (XB1)PRaDiUSxUCM said:

Hello, I claimed the Prime Day offer on Twitch but neither the colors or liset skin have come through. I know my account is linked correctly, because I got ash, trinity, the syandana, and all previous Prime with Prime offers without any issues. Not sure if there is currently an issue with this or if anyone can help?

i am having the same issue

Archived