Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celebrate Amazon Prime Day with Warframe!

[DE]Danielle

Making people sign up for Amazon Prime as Amazon is in trouble for taking money from people with trials, and while there's a giant workers rights strike against them? Poorly played DE.

Knowing that some of the cash I spent on warframe could be going to Amazon makes me sick honestly.

For everyone complaining about needing twitch prime, no one is forcing you to have these cosmetic items.  There is no need for you to have them.  You are not worse off than people who do get it.

seriously, can’t even give things away for free without people complaining.  You can get the trial version of twitch prime ffs.  

18 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

For everyone complaining about needing twitch prime, no one is forcing you to have these cosmetic items.  There is no need for you to have them.  You are not worse off than people who do get it. 

seriously, can’t even give things away for free without people complaining.  You can get the trial version of twitch prime ffs.  

Not exactly free since it's twelve bucks a month or something...

vor 7 Stunden schrieb D4Prot0Typ3:

My Twitch Prime and WF Acc are linked , already got Frost P, Trin P, Ash P and different Twitch-Drops but i dont get this new Twitch Prime item, may somone can help me?

Same problem here!

Edit: Found the problem: On the Warframe Site under "Account Management" -> "User Information" was a Error in the Twitch Sync. I just unlinked and relinked my Account and the loot was on my Account.

5 hours ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

Um Twitch prime is not free, it's a subscription model which either needs amazon prime or twitch prime etc.

While you can get multiple trials of amazon prime by using multiple email accounts (I expect amazon will fix this at some point), that's not really what you're supposed to be or should need to be doing. 

Also I think you missed my point in my original comment...

4 hours ago, Weckenstein said:

Same problem here!

Edit: Found the problem: On the Warframe Site under "Account Management" -> "User Information" was a Error in the Twitch Sync. I just unlinked and relinked my Account and the loot was on my Account.

This worked for me as well!

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Weckenstein:

Same problem here!

tyvm helped me alot ❤️

This stuff is free if you already had twitch and amazon prime specifically for anything other than warframe (which *gasp* who would think right?) But if you are specifically only getting the primes for the drops then yeah no not free. 

Plenty of us though already had these services for all sorts of good reasons, so yeah this is a free extra.

2 hours ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

the only point i can see is you're upset someone else will have something you don't.  all of life is like this.  why should the game be different?

DE makes money from doing stuff like this.  it helps pay for new content. 

at least quote the person when trying to reply to, it makes it easier to know when you're being replied to.

Having said that you clearly didn't read my original post so there's no point even responding to this...

13 hours ago, WingedCrusade said:

How else do you expect the creators to be paid, by the way?

Like anyone else working in the 3D design industry as a freelancer, client supplies brief, a quote is made for said work, contract signed if price is acceptable etc and then payment for services rendered and supply of 3D model...

Obviously it might need to be a little different to this due to the way tennogens are created but the above is a system that is already in place in the industry, I should know, I'm in it.  In this case DE could do a 'fixed price' per 3D model supplied if used in game, they'll have an idea of how popular tennogen is so can price accordingly.

I'm not opposed to marketing free primes and vaulted/rare cosmetics to encourage business partnership between businesses...

But unique content? cosmetic options you can ONLY get if you're willing to participate in cross-market support of the game? That doesn't sit right with me, I expect better of DE. 

DE you need to make 100% of the items offered in these cross-business promos available to us via the Market or in another way that doesn't force us to spend money outside the game. If this color pallet and Liset skin aren't available for me to obtain in game by Halloween this year, I will make a big stink about this. 

Why is this a big deal to me? Because of course it's a big deal! You have trained most of us veterans to be Fashionframe enthusiasts and thousands of us collect 100% of the cosmetic options for the game. I even dropped 20 USD on the Tennocon pass just to get the crappy cosmetic armor I didn't want just so I could have it. You have made your game at least half about fashion/cosmetics, so when I see you making cosmetic options that I can't possibly have without spending money on non-game products/services that aren't a part of DE, it makes me feel betrayed and angry. 

15 hours ago, DeaconBlue said:

Me Too! Claimed everything before and only the delay on Ash Prime, like everyone. So Im worried, but hopeful.

Edit my friend just got his instantly.  .  . 

Same here... I didn't have any delay with the other bundles, but it hasn't shown up yet. Checked the landing craft customization and the inbox.

7 hours ago, LSG501 said:

at least quote the person when trying to reply to, it makes it easier to know when you're being replied to.

Having said that you clearly didn't read my original post so there's no point even responding to this...

Like anyone else working in the 3D design industry as a freelancer, client supplies brief, a quote is made for said work, contract signed if price is acceptable etc and then payment for services rendered and supply of 3D model...

Obviously it might need to be a little different to this due to the way tennogens are created but the above is a system that is already in place in the industry, I should know, I'm in it.  In this case DE could do a 'fixed price' per 3D model supplied if used in game, they'll have an idea of how popular tennogen is so can price accordingly.

Well that’s also the thing, you don’t know how well the tennogen stuff will sell. I’d personally prefer a pay-per-sale than a fixed price.

21 hours ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

the only point i can see is you're upset someone else will have something you don't.  all of life is like this.  why should the game be different?

DE makes money from doing stuff like this.  it helps pay for new content. 

EA and Activision is making money from loot boxes in their games, should DE follow suit? We dont have a problem with stuff that is already in game given away for free, like prime Warframes/Weapons, but unique content that you can only get outside the game is a no no for me. At least make it obtainable from the Market like other cosmetics.

Archived