Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celebrate Amazon Prime Day with Warframe!

[DE]Danielle

On 2018-07-13 at 4:25 AM, LarryYourWaiter said:

You can get the trial version of twitch prime ffs.  

I used up my free trail of prime the last time DE gave something like this away.

Still, im just going to sign up for a month and cancle right away. I dont use twitch, and dont need amazon prime.

And while i dont NEED the colour picker, i WANT it.

On 2018-07-13 at 4:07 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

1af14c52a6965558c36440c3e8aa907f.jpg

Starting July 12, link your Warframe and Twitch Prime accounts and receive exclusive goodies on all platforms!

Amazon Prime day is July 16, but from July 12 to August 12 at 2 p.m. ET, you can redeem the Spektaka Liset Skin and Spektaka Color Palette to customize your Landing Craft and Arsenal!

You can claim your items with your Twitch Prime membership --just make sure your Warframe and Twitch Prime accounts are linked.

Also, don’t forget about the Trinity Prime Bundle! Match your new Liset Skin and Color Palette with a vital Support Warframe and matching Syandana!

i didn't get the Liset skin or Color Palette..... please help i got my trinity prime and bundle but not that WTF!?!?

On 2018-07-12 at 2:07 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

1af14c52a6965558c36440c3e8aa907f.jpg

Starting July 12, link your Warframe and Twitch Prime accounts and receive exclusive goodies on all platforms!

Amazon Prime day is July 16, but from July 12 to August 12 at 2 p.m. ET, you can redeem the Spektaka Liset Skin and Spektaka Color Palette to customize your Landing Craft and Arsenal!

You can claim your items with your Twitch Prime membership --just make sure your Warframe and Twitch Prime accounts are linked.

Also, don’t forget about the Trinity Prime Bundle! Match your new Liset Skin and Color Palette with a vital Support Warframe and matching Syandana!

Yup.

В 16.07.2018 в 10:30, CapAllan сказал:

@[DE]Danielle What about those who have Amazon Prime but no Twitch Prime due to the fact that Twitch Prime isn't available in their country?

In case if you didn't discover it yourself (brief amount of time passed), it's service Prime Video. If you have Amazon Prime enabled and are not eligible for Twitch right away then they suggest you to connect to Twitch through service Prime Video and it will give you access to Twitch Prime stuff.

11 hours ago, ThousandLights said:

In case if you didn't discover it yourself (brief amount of time passed), it's service Prime Video. If you have Amazon Prime enabled and are not eligible for Twitch right away then they suggest you to connect to Twitch through service Prime Video and it will give you access to Twitch Prime stuff.

"Twitch prime is available globally, with the exception of India, China, and embargoed territories."

I tried going through Prime Video, but there's nothing there that links Twitch and Prime Video. I went to amazon.com (The Indian domain is amazon.in) and activated a 30 day amazon prime trial (which is weird because there's prime on amazon.in). Going to twitch through amazon.com started the 'connect twitch and amazon accounts' procedure but it failed and wouldn't proceed. Prime video might be different for us and for the global version...which is probably why I can't activate Twitch through that. By the time it gets released in India, I'm afraid that most of these rewards will be gone. 

В 21.07.2018 в 08:09, CapAllan сказал:

"Twitch prime is available globally, with the exception of India, China, and embargoed territories."

I tried going through Prime Video, but there's nothing there that links Twitch and Prime Video. I went to amazon.com (The Indian domain is amazon.in) and activated a 30 day amazon prime trial (which is weird because there's prime on amazon.in). Going to twitch through amazon.com started the 'connect twitch and amazon accounts' procedure but it failed and wouldn't proceed. Prime video might be different for us and for the global version...which is probably why I can't activate Twitch through that. By the time it gets released in India, I'm afraid that most of these rewards will be gone. 

You need to create account on US Amazon. For now as far as I know it's only way. Other manipulations are same.

Mostly I love seeing stuff like this, and you keep on getting better and better with the deals. I like this because I can’t afford the prime access and other cool things, but I did once buy platinum, but my dad hates doing it because the system for the Xbox one store sucks. Well, I mean not long ago I got twitch prime for the free dlc, and I got it free with amazon prime. Still would have been worth it not free, but when life gives you lemons, or free deals, use it. But I mean one unhappy player doesn’t affect the company, so keep doing what your doing and hope your company doesn’t die. E.T. PS, if your game had a test mode to test products in the store, then people would be buying more, just some advice.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried several times to get my liset skin for my ship and never got it, I have inked and unlinked my 2 accounts several times,each time waiting a day to see if I get before unlinking and relinking my accounts.  This is freaking Bull crap and i'm done beleiving this crap about free loot. 

Archived