Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Warframes are great! But some could be even greaterer!

SmokinDice

Greetings Tenno, Space Mom, Friends and Colleagues,
Here I go again with another (digital) extremely long thread about how awesome this game is, how much we all love DE, this game and this community. 
And then we try to improve it! So grab your popcorn, read to your hearts content and join the discussion!

community_of_tenno_by_masternachash-dau9

(source: https://www.deviantart.com/masternachash/art/Community-Of-Tenno-655484868)

My Ingame name is SmokinDice and I've played this game ever since the beta first started. English is not my native language, I'll try my best but please bear with me if I misspell something! Thanks!

We will take a look at Warframes and their abillities especially today. The amazing designed Warframes that came out recently, but also take a look and some of the "older" frames, and MY suggestions to make them equaly as exiting to play as these new frames!
(yes these are just MY suggestions and ideas, you dont need to like them and you CAN hate on them a little if you think they are terrible and then we'll talk about it.. you can also always suggestion your own ideas 😉 )

Reason for this thread:

Spoiler

Before we go into detail though I want to talk about why I made this thread, and that is because I love Gara! its true, Gara is the best designed Warframe thus far, I am not talking about her kit or theme or that I just like glas. (can't affort to look to much out of my glas window when I have to play warframe...) Im talking about the whole coding, programming, synergys and thought that went into her design.
EVERY Single ability she has, has it usages, and every single ability she has works off of another ability she has. you can build her in a way to do exatly what you want and she draws power from so much diffrent things.
She is balanced to a perfect point where she is amazingly strong if build right, but not broken in any way, while also beeing playable if you dont have all the greatest mods..

Another great example for this is Octavia. All of her abilities have synergy, work together to create a perfect harmony (ehh get it? harmony? because she does music stuff? no? ok..)
they both have great utility over all for the team, they have loads of damage on their own AND they protect themselve.

Now I understand that not every Warframe can be that way, but still there are some frames that I think have just fallen off, and some have been for a long time, and we will talk about them. In fact we will talk about EVERY warframe and EVERY abillity they have and the state it is in right now and if we can improve them, make them all feel just the way we want them to be! Yes that will take a while... (EDIT: took me four days total..)

SO lets talk about a thing called "Power Fantasy". Its a term often used to describe games like warframe. And in my opinion this is what makes DE such a great company, because it is exatly that that they excel at. Look at all their older games, Darkness 2, Unreal, and Bioshock 2! what do these games have in common? they make you just feel POWERFUL! the CORE GAMEPLAY has always been the first priority to DE I believe. they always have this first thought of "IS THIS FUN TO PLAY?" and I think they nailed it almost every time! like in Bioshock 2 where you have this Giant Drill to charge at enemys and Drill them to pieces! (by the way I still want that Big Daddy Drill themed Warframe 😉 ) And Warframe is the pinnacle of all that. When I play a Warframe I want to feel the power, I want to erase enemys from existence in mere seconds or in cool and unique ways, living an experience that no other game can offer. Thats what I love so much about this game! And I would say you get that most of the time when playing Warframe. But now I think we need to take a look at all the frames and my thoughts (and hopefully yours too) on how to get that feeling with every warframe!

These Suggestions are GAMEPLAY changes to make me feel more powerful, it is not to make the game easier, but to make gameplay all the more exiting! you can make enemys as hard as you want, but let me play the way I want and let me feel good about. Again Im not saying that Warframes doesn't already achieve this, but just some frames need more love, like the other new ones get.

So just one last word before we begin, I know alot of you have strong opinions about your favorite warframes and so do I. Lets just keep this thread healthy and youth friendly and talk about it without involving ones mothers okay? Good!

Rating System

Spoiler

I will rate all warframes from a scale of 1 to 5, depending on their design, power fantasy, utility and survivability which is an important factor for me to do all the endgame missions with my frame of choice. Ideally I want them all to be 5s, but at least everyone should be a 4 in my opinion. 

EDIT: after I finished the list I thought I should add this rating to every ability to better reflect what I think needs changes or could get some fixes

1. totally outdated and not on the same powerlevel as all the other frames and abilities. Nobody would notice them missing
  2. I see what DE tried to do here.. I even like the concept maybe.. but why is it still in such a bad shape when it could be much more!
  3. It has its uses and places, but it can't really reach out into other places of the game, are to fragile or niche (mostly not suited for lategame) could use some love
  4. great Frame, good design, playable everywhere, enjoyable gameplay
  5. Amazing design! aweseome synergies fully fullfilled Power fatasy achieved

I own every Warframe and their Prime counterparts, I have potatos in all of them and I play tested alooot in the last couple of days to really try everything with every warframe so I can really understand what I want to talk about here, obviously I am not all mighty and I do make mistakes or  act subjective, so please take everything I say with a grain of salt.

We will go over every Warframe in alphabetical order and talk about their potential, their "power fantasy" and maybe some things they are lacking and ways to improve that!

Let the fun begin! 

Ash - 3.5/5

Spoiler

228eaca6ccff5c7487022244296b77ed.jpg

Ah Ash, the real OG Ninja warframe! I have to admit that I loved him during the Spam 4 era, I love the animation and the power and never really played him as a stealthframe, because loki was always better at that.. and then came ivara..
And now he had his Rework that "nerfed" his 4, so at first I was like.. hmm.. okay so he is a worse Loki and a worse room clearer.. so what does he do now?
and yes, what does he do now? Well.... still beeing an amazing Ninja ofcourse! the game has slowed down signifcantly after the press 4 meta, so you can actually look at enemys now and actually mark them and kill them, so nothing really changed about his concept, but is more interactive and alive now! both amazing things.. but this also brought up some new problems for him, like energy management and duration problems. And you might say: "energy problems? lul I haz zenurik and fleeting expertise! git gud!" and yes.. energy problems are fixed with zenurik.. but I want to play diffrent schools, like naramon which is actually amazing on ash because his fourth ability works with your combo. So the main point holding him back are to much requirements for his energy, and his low duration of invisibility is part of that problem. Again, he isn't bad or anything, he just isn't on the power level of newer Frames 😄 so a small lack of power fantasy in my mind.

Hemorrhage Passive 4/5
Just a nice Passive, really wants you to go all out slash on ash (slash ash hehe), and it helps with his kit

Shuriken 4/5
Shuriken really is fine as is, it will kill most any enemy that isnt super high level and the slash proc helps, I thought about saying make it scale with meele mods or even pistol mods maybe? but I really dont think that this is a necessary change and a shuriken build is super fun for early bountys and stuff

Smoke Screen 3/5
Now.. this abillity is what bothers me the most about ash and why I dont like him that much atm.. WHY does it have to be sooo bad? because his 4 does more damage then loki? no! I think loki and ash are two completly diffrent Frames that accomplish two whole diffrent things.. Ash is about dealing damage! and loki is about CC.. they just happen to be able to go invis.. so there is nooo reason that his invis has to be so much worse then lokis..
and I know there is this semi blind effect going on? but what use is it when you are invsible after? I know it is good flavor, but why not expand on that idea? so here are my suggestions..
first off all.. just simply double the base duration of his invis, even with 200% duration, which is a huge commitment in modding I still have to press it eeevery 16 seconds.. and every time I do I have to spent energy again, and I am able to be killed again unless I take 3 seconds of that to run off and hide somewhere to cast it again (talking about high super level missions here, what is what I like to do) so I dont even get use out of the "blind"..

so what about that "blind".. well, take away the quotations and make it a REAL Blind! let the enemys be blinded by the smoke and open them up for juicy stealth finishers! that way I would WANT to jump into enemys to use smokescreen again!

and the final point is: not dying during recast, and I have two solutions for that, either make him throw a smokebomb AGAIN when he leaves his invis! keeping him safe for recast or support a low duration build where you want to blind enemys constantly (build diversity yay!) or just make smokescreen recastable during its duration.. so you just dont have to leave his invis if you dont want to and have the energy.

so by increasing the duration, you remove some energy management because you just need less over time and I can feel more powerful using my other abilities and dont have the feeling of whoops better hurry, I need to recast my survivability again shortly! and also improve build diversity, because a low duration build is just not possible atm unless you run low level missions because a 1.8 second invis is rather useless ^^ and by giving this skill more utillity in form of blind, you also increase build diversity and open up new gameplay experiences!

Teleport 4/5
I think this is just fine, I like it, I use it alot on plains and runing missions, it feels amazing with the augment, but you also can just press melee button afterwards 😛

Blade Storm (aka. shut up and take my energy) 3/5
I love Bladestorm, it is the most amazing Ninja feeling in Warframe slicing through your enemys and slaughtering whole rooms!
BUT! have you ever used it without fleeting expertise nowadays? no? well you can slice 10 enemys.. then the fun is over.. you want to go invis? nope can't do that, no energy.
I know I know, this game is created with the mod system in mind, but I still think that ....

2dvq8n.jpg

you basically HAVE TO be invisible, and you HAVE TO use fleeting. I lately try to not use fleeting on every build just to see what I can get from it. And with this, it was so bad that I wanted to cry.

and even with all this it still is 3 energy on a low duration build, which will really add up quickly if you have no form of energy regen. so my point here is, reduce the energy cost from 12(3) to 8(2) while visible and from 6(1.5) to 4(1) while invis, this in combination with the smoke screen changes will severely reduce his energy dependents and make him FEEL a lot more powerful without changing his powerlevel really in any way.. just make it more convenient.

And did I mentioned that Joining the fun using 3 costs energy too?

Atlas - 4/5

Spoiler

Atlas men, let me tell you, the small rework was rock solid! (get it.. nevermind..)

I love the conept of Atlas the moment he came out, he is not only like one punch man but for me he is like Brick from Borderlands, I PUNCH HIM!

the thing with him was, he was just dying to everything.. whomp whomp..
but now, he has armor! lots of armor! and healz! amazing! I was skeptical at first, but it really plays well.. it just has a tiny bit of annoyance in it, that we might just can get rid of.. 

Monolithic/ Rubble Passives 5/5
amazing, best Passive in the game! its interactions with his skills though, could be improved.

Landslide 4/5
His Bread and Butter, just amazingly fun to play, if a bit spamy, but you gotta work to punch stuff you know!
the problem that has arisen now with the rework though is that you can't just punch stuff, you have to recast Petrify aaaany time if you want to get rubble.. and that is what bothers me here.. it is slightly obnoxious to spam 3,1,1 3,1,1, and thats what you do when playing a high level mission in that fashion.. so I want to be able to just use landslide for fun without worrying to die the second I stop. So I again have 3 solutions..

so you know how killing a petrified enemy with landslide gives 75 health/armor instead of only 50? well make it so that landslide always provides you with 25 rubble, even if not petrified, you can get a little benefit even if you dont spam 3 in addition to 1.

You could also change the Landslide augment so that it is actually a little aura around you, with maybe just enough range in front of you so that if you slide to an enemy it will get Petrified juuust before yout hit it, so the augment really has a use and grands you full benefit without the need of petrify.

OR make it so the invulnerable period just last a liiiiiittle longer, maybe as little as half a second or maybe a whole second, so that you have time to orientate and cast it again enabling a JUST PUNCH! build. again, these are VERY minor tweaks and I think atlas is in a great place, but this will make him 5/5 useful everytime.

Tectonics 1/5 xD
HAHAHA, this ability... it is so bad I dont know why it is still here, I have never used it and I absolutly dont know where you would want to use it.. it is soooo smaaaall I always burst out in laughter when I accendantly press 2 xD
I dont know why DE made it so bad when the idea has so much potential!
LET US BUILD A WALL! Increase its size dramatically, make it scale with range, let me have a petrify and Tectonic range build, where I have a Giant Wall Blocking a whole pathway for enemys (YOU SHALL NOT PASS!) whily petrifying any enemys that come from the other side.
Make it taunt enemys to attack it when there are enemys on both sides so they work together to get rid of it (protecting your team in the main time), make it like Garas glas , where as it gets shot small rocks crumble out if the wall so the enemys may shoot through it, let the players maybe be able to shoot it too so you can look through it if vision blocking was your concerne here.. you have the technology as shown by gara. And then really Slam the enemys with a huge boulder! possibly even just make damage scale with range instead of strength, I mean, why the hell not!

Petrify 5/5
Petrify is what makes Atlas so good now, ever since the change to make it instant, and with huge range, this can lock down the whole plains or entire rooms no problems, it is just amazing, and with the new passive it is a god tier CC skill, nothing more to say about that!

Rumblers 4/5
Really just a fun and flavourful ability.. they distract some fire off of you which is nice, and they do "okay" damage, another time you hear me say that you coooould make them scale with your meele mods,  so they really pack a punch themselve and you can maybe make a rumbler summoner build ^^ which could be kind of fun! Or, if you use landslide, they also try to target an enemy and use Landslide too! 

You have to build momentum with Atlas, and this makes him Kinda fragile until he gets there, this is especially painful in onslaught where you have to start from the beginning every time you change rooms.. 
I think Atlas can get some more power without breaking the game..

Banshee - 2/5

Spoiler

9b89be0ea92603df9667bbbd635b047e.jpg

Oh well, here we go, let the hate comments begin.. I know there are alooot of banshee lovers out there.  And I know, you know, what I will say and I know your argument already: "git gud scrub" I know..
But let me make my point here okay?
I like Banshee, I like her concept and I like her power Fantasy, but she is juuust sooo easy to kill.. if ANY levle 40 enemys decides to look at you, youre gone.. its just that simple..
let me tell you, for no Warframe other then Banshee have I bought EVERY augment available just to find a way to make her good and feel strong.. and she does feel strong with her 5-10 times more damage multiplier, I like sonar and the utility it provides, She has okay CC, really all she needs is some form of Protection!

Suppressor Passive 3/5
I think this is great, it is flavor and it is protection.. but it is weird protection.. but still is

Sonic Boom 3/5
It is good crowd control and therefore a good ability, the damage it provides could be removed intirely, I dont know why it even does damage beside affinity gain.. you could make it so that the enemys take more damage when hitting a wall or something, but meh.
the real synergy I want to introduce here is the syngergy with my new Silence..(so you might want to read that first) make it so Sonic boom shatters their hearing and vision, so all your allies also profit from your Silence and make the enemys not only unable to see you, but your whole team.

Sonar 5/5
Sonar is great, Sonar is what makes Banshee as good as she is, the augment is nice, the minimap vision is nice, just a great ability,never change.

SIlence 1/5
this is definitly her weakpoint and the weakest skill she has, useless in most scenarios, and I think to better understand how to improve that, we must understand how enemy sensing works..

the must obvious thing is seeing you.. if an enemy sees you, he will attack you, this is why invis is so good, they dont shoot what they can't see.. and then if you shoot them, they will just run around curiously..

with Banshee however you influence their hearing.. but that does not make them unaware of you most of the time, if you shoot them, even with a silent weapon, they will look for you, and if they see you, they'll shoot you and you die, furthermore, most missions today already have enemys at an alarmed state, meaning they will run around and look for you, and with them focusing on LOOKING for you, messing with their hearing just doesnt do much.

Banshee is the sound Frame, she messes with sounds, can create and remove them, manipulate them. but in real life with sound you can do much more then just influence hearing, you can manipulate the brain, you can even make someone loose his sight with sounds.. so why not make her SIlence play with that.. make her much and I mean MUCH more hard to see for the enemy, like a fluctuating illusion the enemy cant really see you unless they really are within like 5m of you, directly in front of you. That would give her a new playstyle where you want to really look at your movement and try to stay away from enemys, giving her a more snipery stalkery playstyle, and make her more survivable!

Soundquake 4/5
again, good CC, good area, augment nerf is still okay, maybe a bit hard on energy cost again, but oh well

All in all she should be a weapon user frame that takes out enemys that are not aware of you, she needs to mess with the brain of enemys to make them unaware even when  they should see you, so she can benefit from her kit. another approach would be to make sounds not silent, but trick enemys into thinking they come from the exact opposite side, like a ivara nois arrow, whe you shoot someone, they think it was from the other direction so they always turn away from you.. but that is kinda urealsitic when they look at you.. so not a great solution..

Chroma - 4/5

Spoiler

1000?cb=20170418113328&path-prefix=es

Since his little Rework, Chroma is great! I wonder why DE doesnt learn from such small changes and see how awesome they improve a Frame just by doing this, beeing able to recast 3 was a godsend and now he is super strong!

Elemental Alignment Passive 3.5/5
I think the conept here is great... but as you will see throughout this review, there are several reasons why this isnt actually a choice here and there is only one color, maybe two? you should always use.. thats no fun, lets change that! Ill get to it when we talk about the other skills so we can all understand what we are talking about. 

Spectral scream 2/5
this ability is a joke right now, the range is okay, but the damage is way to low, and WHY does it only have 60% status that doesnt scale? nobody uses overextended.. so just make it scale with powerstrength and just like that I can be a poison spitting dragon that melts enemys, up that damage from 200 to 500 per second and you have yourself a playable build.

Elemental Ward 4/5
make it recastable!
-Heat
Heat is great! heat is the reason why we choose fire 99%, we have lots of armor, and what goes nicely with armor? thats right, HP, also it is a small heal every time we use it! making it recastable wouldnt be a big deal in my opinion, giving us an alternative for healing at the cost of energy. and again, why not let the status chance scale..?
-Electric
Chroma really is about health, not shields.. shield in general is bad in this game but this again is a discussion for another thread, I mean you doo get full vex amor buff with this with no other shield mod.. but is that enough? the damage and CC here really issnt rewarding either.. so maybe I would make this apply armor to shield aswell, so maybe you can build a shield recharge build?! and make it so electric charges lash out to all enemys around you to actually perform as CC ability
-Toxin
here I really like the percentage based damage, while stll weak against armor, percentage damage is a really nice mechanic heavy underused in warframe, make it scale with strength and like 10% and it could slowly melt enemys around you. the reload speed and holsterrate really feel out of place.. maybe it could just slow enemys down by like 20-30% so there is no escape from toxin chroma that spits a toxin dot on you and then melts you by standing next to you.. that sounds actually fun!
-Cold
The 1% where you dont use heat.. I have a pretty fun unairu build where I just stand there and ask my enemys, why they dont stop hitting themselve? xD it is bad dont do it! ^^
but this is actually good, it gives you EVEN MORE armor! u can almost take no damage from hits if built right, to improve it, just make the reflect damage waaay higher, enemys health to damage ratio is insanly broken in warframe.. but thats okay, if you want to mess with enemy damage reflecting to them, you just need to be aware of this, change reflected damage to something like 1000%, this seems much but it really isnt, and to not ose these big numbers just type it out as 10x damage reflected. (also buff unairu kthxbye)

Vex armor 5/5
Amazing skill, Amazing Rework, keep it, love it, make babys with it. Give it synergy with your element maybe?
like fire restores a little health when shields are damaged, eletric restores shield when health is damaged, toxin gives running speed when shield is damaged and cold gives MOAR ARMOR! xdd just kidding mabye like knockdown resitence when health is damaged. 🙂 (synergies yay!)

Effigy 3/5
its good for gainig affinity after forma!
no again, the energy drain is waaay to high for this ability, you are already giving up 50% of your armor.. this is painful enough..  so make it at least 6(1,5) energy per second. damage is okayish could be 500 same with spectral scream.

2dvq8n.jpg
Chroma is another warframe that is pretty energy hungry, so lowering the cost of his channeled abilitys may make you want to use them sometime, but right now, never press 1 or 4.. wouldnt it be for his third ability, he'd probably be just a 2/5

Ember - 3/5

Spoiler

9c1f1de6731ecb7e35162e81829f1973.png
Oh god.. by now you must think that I hate all the frames.. it is not my vault that the bad ones all start with early Letters! but fear not, the worst one will come close to last xD and YOU KNOW WHO HE IS!.. well back to ember.. Im more like the electricity and poison kind of guy... so Fire is rarly the first thing I wanna do.. so I got ember rather late in my warframe carrier, maybe as late as 2015? I remeber an infested mission that was a farmplace, so I got her, and I rember not really liking her, but I cant quite remeber her abilitys back then, they were definitly waaay diffrent. Anyway, after her first major rework I really grown to like her for what she is, an infested killing machine, that is what she does..  she WRECKS everything below level 40 or any infested.. but this is only like 1/3 of the game.. and thats not fun! I want to use my ember in all the places! and thats not possible because she has a major flaw in her design, and that is just the fact that she is fire based... welllll but we cant change that.. because we cant call her "Corrodi the corrosionframe" all of the sudden.. so we need to figured out something else.. also she has the banshee problem.. she has NO defense.. so if something looks at her, she is dead. she has way better CC options then banshee though.. making her a BIT more survivable, but not really.. so she does no damage lategame and dies quickly.. welll thats bad already.. and then DE tried to "nerf-fix" her? by reducing range and increasing damage over time? and thats the point were I just said, nope, not even going to care about her anymore..

Actually now that I think about it, I want to go on a little rant with ember, because she represents all things that are kinda bad about old designs and maybe definitly needs to be looked at, and alle the changes they made to her over time, are things that other frames got too but ember always gets the least amount of attention when it comes to that 😧

Ignition Passive 1/5
this is where it started.. update 18! TWO YEARS AGO! the Idea of the passive is good, you want damage and you want energy. And setting yourself on fire is so much Flavor! really in theme! great job! now let me get into a mission..

"okay so here I am, let me activate my passive so I get energy.. hmm press 1.. oh the enemy burns, but not me... hmm.. press 2 okay, I was glowing for a second there.. still I dont burn.. hmm, press 3.. uh a fire ring! maybe Ill burn when I.. nope.. okay FOUR! oh wow everything burns! you could even say the WORLD is on fire.. but not me.. hm well thats weird.."

you have a passive that you CAN NOT activate yourself! what! old DE design team pls!
I know you can use weapons to set yourself on fire, but that is not my point here.. a frame should function within itself.. and back then you ALWAYS had world on fire on.. and it doesnt even work when it is on! xD 
again.. the base idea here is  great.. but the execution so poor. Also, you give me a squishy caster and you want me to take even more damage? seriously? As a game designer I see this and I think to myself.. well there is an easy solution that is super fun to play around with and utilize this passive and make ember really fun to play!

So my suggestions is keep the passive, but add just a few words.. Ember when she burns gains ability strengeth and energy per second, also she is immune to fire damage! instead what it SHOULD do is, heat procs and burn on ember doesnt cause her to take damage but instead heal her for that amount of damage prevented, so now you fixed two problems! have a great and useful passive and giving her some survivability! now we just need to activate it...

Fireball 2/5
Im looking at the wiki right now, and there are so many not's in this it is unbelievable ^^
okay so, fireball is pretty meh.. the area does not scale with range and does less damage.. why? it is already not amazing? make it scale with range, give it full damage and status at any distance, done easy fix, still not amazing..
here is the kicker and my idea though, whenever ember throws a fireball, there is a 50% chance she ignites herself for any amount of seconds.. yes, see! now we're getting somewhere.. remember how you can charge fireball now? if you charge it you get a 100% chance with double duration! uhhh, so now fireball gives me energy? gives me more power for my fourth ability? AND it heals me? I want to use that!

Accelerant 4/5
her Damage increase skill, sadly only for fire, pretty simple skill...but still pretty stong utility for ember! if we just had a passive this could synergies with.. o wait we might do! 
Accelerate now also double the duration on any existing heat procs on you and make it burn more bright! doubleing the healing you get from your burn! so now you want to cast 1 and you want to cast two, for constant healing! this frame already seems so much more fun and synergistic!

Fire Blast 2/5
the augment is good, but I never knew why the ring doesnt scale with range..
well maybe either make it a real wall that is visually a bit higher so people know that bullets get bonus damage when firing through and make it scale wit range,

or just remove the ring and make it a burning ground. After the inital Flameburst there will we Burning ground where it traveled and everyone on this ground suffers burning damage with a proc chance (similar to oberons hallowed ground) also, YOU burn while on this ground or inside the ring! (synergies yay!)

World on fire 3/5
this makes Ember, this is Ember.. and now it is a mere shadow of what it was.
Saryn's FIRST ability has 50% status chance for CORROSIVE, the arguably strongest status for late game.. WoF, ember's ultimate ability has only 35% chance... you need 286%!! power strengths to get to 100%! do you want us to use that augment so badly?!
give it 50% status at least! and you still need 200% power for 100% (165% power with her passive in mind)

now the whole new rework thing.. more damage.. for more energy and less range.. I don't like it one bit.. it TAKES AWAY from you.. warframe doesnt take power away from you.. that is just bad and unfun and I dont want that, I want to feel strong not weakend.. remeber that whole power fatansy thing..? yeah not with this ability anymore.. in a balanced build (no overextended) this shrinks to a mere 13-15m.. thats nothing! thats how far my Zaw can hit.... and 100% increased damage from these little 400 damage explosions?! pah, thats still nothing.. 0+0=0 AAAND I have to pay more energy whaaat, why? (the energy cost really isnt bad, but it feels horrible to know that..)

here is my solution: reduce the base range to 12m then when you have world on fire active it will deal its base damage to all enemys in that radius, just like in the old times, BUT, you can press 4 again and hold it to charge it, much like Inaros, that will increase the damage WoF does by up to 200% while also increasing energycost by 200%, the range however stays the same.. so now I dont feel like Im gettin robbed here, I have a Choice to make, to deal more damage lategame but manage the energy cost. also while charging up you should be Immune to damage and heat proc yourself so you dont die if you have to reactivate it. Just think about the cool animation when ember stands there, Burning herself like Krieg from borderlands and screaming like a super sayan to power up to her FINAL FORM!! muahaha!

another Solution could be that she burns so hot that she gradually removes armor from targets.. like 5% scaling with power so she brings utility and lategame damage!
but world on fire is NOT press 4 to win.. it is another tool she has and needs!
Rant over.. again I want to emphasise that this all is really nitpicky, I am NOT hating on Ember, I just want to find way to fullfill her Power fantasy!

Equinox - 4/5

Spoiler

e44719d414cb6eb895545dee99d146f5.jpg
Equinox is in a good place I feel like, she does not exite me terribly much, but she is very good in everything she has and her augments are really fun and gamplay enabling, which I think all augments should be!

first of all I think when changing from day to nightform or vise versa, all abilitys should stay active on you, and change type, so maim becomes mend and pacify becomes provoke, maybe even all enemys affected by rest or rage change to the other form, so you have a much more compeling gameplay experience that really makes you think.. just turning everything off when you switch does not feel fun.. 

Equilibrium 3/5
Flavorful but not really that amazing, no need to change that though.. maybe we can make it useful somewhere in her skills 😉

Metamorphosis 4/5
Her defining skill, I really like the augment for it, gives a whole new playstyle and forces you to play with both sides. (you got a friend in me!) here the only thing that bothers me is that these bonuses you get decay over time, why not have these very minor benefits for the duration? this would also encourage us to use it more frequently and not stay in one form all day.

Rest & Rage 5/5

2dw08j.jpg
I think this is her best ability, alot of CC, amazing augment, gives protection, gives utility, let us play a meele finisher build, where there are not that terribly many of in the game.
Rage is also pretty nice for any fast farming missions where you just want to kill stuff quickly, and alternative for speednova.

Pacify & Provoke 4/5
when looking at Pacify I dont understand why I would want to increase enemy damage with negative strength... so I never use it..with 40% power this should just be a 20% damage reduction, which already would help alot in a range build
Provoke is really just icing on the cake, if you are in day form, turn it on = profit, real good

Mend & Maim 4/5
let me start with Day form here.. Maim ist really just a good aoe skill,press 4 to win..later? no really it is good, the slash procs are nice, it tells you where enemys are and then you can press 4 to win ^^
Mend on the other hand feels kinda weird to me, it is an amazing heal potential.. but when did you ever needen 11k health back? yeah not so many times huh? go figure..
the shieldgain is not notable in any way, mayyybe at 100 shields it would become noticable but I understand that this is a marginal benefit.. the real thing here is that the healing is very clunky to use, the cast animation is suuuuper long, and then you have to kill 1 enemy to heal your whole team, turn it off and then turn it on again.. that just feels unfun to me for a healer.. so what is equinox about, she is about equality, changing one for the other and she kills stuff.

So here is my suggestion to make her ultiamte more reasonable and a gamplay descission to be made. during night form, while Mend is active, each enemy killed has a 25-50% chance to drop a health orb! and in day form each enemy killed has a 12-25% chance to drop an energy orb! okay, so now we do actually have synergy with our passive and we have a way to generate orbs, heal ourself and our team and get other benefits, like using the real equilibrium mod, or go crazy with arcanes if you have 10k plat laying around. and NOW I feel like Im doing stuff, get rewarded for smart descission making and can switch on the fly to suit my teams needs in any situation, keep it going or turn it off for a greater effect thats what equinox should be like in my opinion. 🙂

Excalibur - 5/5

Spoiler

89585b0c036ce36ff91bdf46eda2ed194854b1e2
Excalibur ever since his rework with exatled blade is amazingly fun to play, this is Power Fatasy incarnate! you feel powerful when playing him, and that is the whole point of this game!

Swordsmanship passives 4/5
when including rapiers, this should also include daggers (for blind builds). Its a marginal benefit, its good yo!

Slash Dash 5/5
Amazingly fun to use, the FIRST thing you do in this game and you are ALREADY hooked! dash and slash through your enemys, and see them split apart! benefits from meele mods, good scaling, nice!

Radial Blind 5/5
Amazingly fun to use! a whole other playstyle where you blind the whole room and them finish them all off (in the bad way ofcourse..) great CC great skill

Radial javelin 3/5
His old ultimate is still here to stay, okay for low level farming but I rarely use it.. BUT it has its usages.. I wonder why this does not scale with meele mods too? that would make it a pretty nice skill to use later on.. at reduced base damage ofcourse.

Exalted blade 5/5
YES! Im the Ninja god! this is what I want to do! In all seriousness, this skill is pretty good, especially with the augment, shredding armor in seconds! it is a bit physically painful to play after an hour, when your finger hurts from clicking.. but luckely there is DE reminding as every hour that we should take a break :'D (as if DE.. as if..)

/vote for an option to hold button to auto meele attack and place charge attack on a diffrent button if you want

Frost - 4/5

Spoiler

26c690e9af1d412c147a73ead04da5ee.jpg
Frost is Frost and he never changed.. he does what Frost does, and he does it good, he does it better now.. and he is fun to play if you like him. not one of my favorites but he is always their to protect you

Freeze 3/5
its a projectile that freezes stuff.. its good but boring
I feel like this could have more flavor, like beeing able to be charged (like ember) and when hitting a frozen enemy deal bonus damage and try to shatter it! (maybe just like snow globe 50% max hp as true damage) This would give it synergie not only with itself but also with avalanche and augmented snowglobe.

Ice Wave 3/5
it slows the whole room and kills low level enemys, its good!
maybe this could refresh freeze duration? just for synergies?

snow globe 5/5
one of the best defensiv abilities in the game for group damage blocking purposes this makes Frost so great at what he does and also it is fun to push enemys around. 

Avalanche 5/5
another great tool and build around ability, freeze enemys in place for a good amount of time, while also reducing their armor, making him a good crit weapon user, because they can't get status procs while frozen but have reduced armor for more crit damage! nothing to change here!

Gara - 5/5

Spoiler

POE_Announce_DE_website.jpg
My guuurl! I. LOVE. GARA. not only the frame, the synergy, the utility, but what she stands for. Well thought out amazing game design, where everything just makes sense! and then on top of that she has so much quality of life which really make her stand out among other frames, the design team should really lern from this and strife to make every frame as perfectly beautiful as her.

Glint passives 5/5
Its a free radial blind! whats not to love!

Shattered lash 5/5
It benefits from your melee mods! It does crazy high damage if you scale it! It has two modes for a single heavy enemy or for a lot of smaller enemys! And it is used to trigger your fourth ability which then in turn will benefit from your shattered lash damage! (synergies yay!)

Splinter Storm 5/5
Now this is MY Power Fantasy, once I unterstood how this works, I was blown away that DE would allow such synergy! and I love it! it is my perfect dream.. be virtually unkillable with 90% damage reduction, have your furis in hand to heal any damage that you eventually take.. and just run around like its nobodys business ball of death and kill everything you touch! 
It protects you, it protects your companion, it protects your team it protects objectives! it is SO good! it makes the game 90% less harmful! now this is power!

but wait! there's more! on any other warframe that would be it.. like mesa or zephyr but no my friends, this does damage to! how? by casting this, then casting 4, then walk out of it, that crash it with 1 and boom, all that damage of the explosion is saved around you, for a 50k damaging aura.. what? 50k damage is not enough for your level 140 enemy? well, just repeat this process 20 times, and it stacks EVERYTIME! INFINITE DAMAGE!!!!

honestly I dont know why she is used so rarely.. she has so much potential! Well, maybe I am overhyp.. BUT WAIT! THERES MORE! you can REFRESH its duration by using her 4! so you never ever lose that damage you accumilated! no other warframe has that, and soo many warframes would love to have such quality of life!

Do you now see tenno?! Why there is so much hidden potential in so many frames if they would just take a look at them from the gara side of view?

Spectrorage 4/5
an often neglacted ability on gara but still amazing crowd control, it taunts nearby enemys to gruop up inside and the cause them to attack randomly at the mirror eventually shattering them and intern shattering themselve, great area CC, it also adds to splinterstorm damage!

Mass Vitrify 5/5
This was nerfed and it was honestly good, because it was just better then frost, now it can be destroyed relativly easy by enemys, but that is not to bad.
it can be recast while you are invulnerable (which again can find uses to prevent huge damage spikes you know are coming) 
it can be used to create a wall that keeps enemys away.
it can be used to crystallize enemys to make them take 50% more damage!
it can be used to power your second ability
It can be used to refresh your second ability
it can be used to "freeze" status effects on an enemy, shoot a level 140 enemy with a big slash proc, crystalize it, wait for it to die.
it can be shattered with you first ability to decimate rooms!
so much uses!
 I kiiinda wish it would grow upwards the same way or a less powerful then it grows downwards but hey, I will not question anything about gara, please never change her!
Gara is love, Gara is life.

Harrow - 4/5?

Spoiler

Warframe-Harrow-Main-Image.jpg
Harrow is kind of weird to me.. I always assume he is good, and all the stuff he does looks good on paper, so I  guess he has to be good? he gives lot of energy to the team, he has lifesteal, he has CC and can get lots of shield.. but shields are bad.. so.. meh? but then his builds are weird because you kind of want everything, and then you want shields so your lifesteal last longer because you want to use health but not shields? or you want to go pure shields and then spam 1 for cc and use 2 only for reload and fire rate? then he can make your team INVULNERABLE, but the longer you do that, the longer you can't to that... so basically it is always a choice you have to make PRE-game, do I want this, or do I want that?

Conviction Passive 4/5
I like it.. it makes me want to go for shields and it does work quite well on Harrow shields are still bad in warframe though, if he had some actual damage reduction, this would be really nice!

Condemn 4/5

his CC and shield generator, it gives you survivability and CC all in one ability, its pretty good! an augment here would be nice, something like overshield has base 500 armor or something like this, so he really wood have survivability and makes shield viable usages

Penance 4/5
Free Lifesteal gotta love this! this is for the lazy people that dont want to bother with CC and keeping shields up, just get rid of your shield and smack everythingf or unkillability in lower levels, also fire rate and reload buffs makes some "bad" weapons really nice to play with!

Thurible 4/5
Free Energy! pretty goood aswell, can give you "lifesteal on kill" when using quick thinking.

Maybe let this increase is armor each second he channels?

Covenant 4/5
This ability bothers me.. do I want more invulnerability and then wait for longer? do I want a short duration? in any way it doesnt feel satisfiying to me, I want to choose If I can have a crit bonus or not take damage, but I cant do that, I can only choose to have nothing ur no damage when I need it.. but then dont have it ready maybe next time.. I dont know how to fix this or if this needs fixing.. maybe this just messes with me and I dont get behind it..
there are so many questions with harrow, possibilitys I always praise yes, but with him I feel like its an either go full left or go full right, there is no middle way that is satisfying and yes both ways are totally fine, one shield and CC heavy, the other in your face lifesteal high crit build.. but yeah, he is good,  maybe better with arcane guardian?

Hydriod - 4.5/5

Spoiler

Yarr! The mighty pirate!  (listening to this while playing Hydriod makes it 10 times more fun! trust me!)

I love Hydroid, even when he was terribly bad, I always enjoyed him, I like to make it rain on them ***s and do werid tentacle pr0n or.. just be a kind a friendly puddle...

Deep Tendril Passive 4/5
I like this new passive, its fun to use and build around, it would be nice to have more then three though, or make them scale exactly like your fourth ability.

Tempest Barrage 5/5
My favorite skill on him, make it rain! the cc and area lockdown of this is real nice! and the augment is amazing, hydroid is the only frame where I use 2 augments in my main setup, because it is just so good, stripping armor in no time and you can stack as much rain as you want! love it! and it synergieses with his third and fourth ability! Also it can damage nullifier bubbles as one of very few abilities,

Tidal Surge 4/5
Hydroid is another perfect example for a great rework! this simple movement skill now Has synergy with his kit, beeing able to traverse the landscape easy while also beeing able to sit in a puddle swimming around while also CC enemys in its Path and then drown them in a puddle.

Puddle.. oh I mean Undertow! 4.5/5
you put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle! be water my friend!

Law uh sh*t! I mean bruce lee was right, thats what hydroid thought too, so he decided to become a puddle.. while also drowning level 500 enemys in no time.. can cast 1 for armor stripping and damage and 4 for 200% damage while in undertow! (synergies yay!)
the only thing that holds him back is really that you are best placed inside your puddle and never leave.. which can be a bit boring for some people..

Tentacle por.. SWARM! 4/5
Release the kraken! this skill is so visually pleasing! it is honestly not even that good and it makes it impossible to shot enemys, but it looks and feels sooo amazing, the augment is really good for farming ressources in low level missions!

Inaros - 4/5

Spoiler

Inaros is another awesome and unique warframe with a lifepool larger then my.. CAT! and using his Life to synergies with his abilitys.. is it weird that a mummy has so much life in it? hmm

Undying Passive 3/5 for revive 5/5 for lifesteal
so this sarcophagus thing is nice on very low level, but doesnt absolutly NOTHING late game, because it does 75 damage always and you have to kill 2 enemys.. so this really should have a percantaged based damage that you can somehow increase..or turn it more into a minigame so it is harder to revive but possible in all levels, maybe something like, you catch an enemy and then a mini games starts where you have to press randomly apearing buttons on the screen to do % based damage to your target and then revive if you are successful.
his real passive, and it is amazing!, is his 20% life recovery on every finisher! (not ground though!) this makes Inaros viable and fun to play and tanky and unique, if a bit stale at times, because this is really the only playstyle he has right now

Desiccation 5/5
Amazing skill! amazing CC! utility and another example that first abilities can be strong in this game! Blind a whole room and then finish them with your Meele weapon of choice! and get all the healz!

Devour 3/5
Really just a vanity ability, again, this ability should deal % based damage, as it kills low level enemys easy but does nothing lategame.. well you ARE invincible during your feast.. so there is that.. but not much more..

Darude - Sandstorm 3/5

this SHOULD feel really amazing but it is actually not so much... the damage is not noticable, it makes enemys not really shootable for teammates.. it just flings them around... and then it has a HUGE energy drain, I dont really get what its worth to spent so much energy on this.. I really do think this should apply meele damage mods so you can be a slicing all destructive sandstorm tornado wiping the floors clean! it does have synergy with devour, but it really is minor.
so if you would devour someone and he takes percentage damage and then you sandstorm ontop of them, increasing the % damage even further or just apply meele damage mods and keep the synergy, then we have a new way to play inaros, sandstorming and devouring enemys! Maybe even let im devour and drag enemys in while inside the tornado, much like hydroid in his puddle! and reduce that cost! ITS TO DAMN HIGH...

Scarab Swarm 5/5
Lots of armor! lots of tankiness! you activate it during the start of the mission and then never touch it again.. sure it can strip some armor but this is really all there to it.. which you dont really need when you can kill any enemy instantly regadless of level or armor.. the idea here is great but I feel like the damage and healing return isnt really noticable, so I would increase the damage and thereby increase the healing return, so that you may actually want to use it!

Ivara - 5/5

Spoiler

WarframeIvara.jpg
The ultimate stealthframe!  a Silent Thief that creeps among you without you even knowing! stealing your stuff, messing with your senses and then attack from the shadows!

Sentry 4/5
Innate detection radius is pretty nice, so she always has that and know where enemys are, even if all compaions left her.

Quiver 5/5
An example for a great use of a toolbox skill! (unlike others we get to later... D:) every arrow has its uses! dashwire is probably the best, allowing for great traversal and positioning, cloak arrow to hide your teammates in the shadows! or an objective even, sleep arrow opening enemys to finishers to kill even the toughest enemys and a noise arrow that can even distract bosses! The new augment seems insane!

Navigator 3/5
have you played that one old xena game? this is the best part about it, piloting your arrow, glaive or what ever throwable you have and smack it into enemy faces! this is so much fun to use, this is definitly an underused ability by many people! the only downside here is that it cost waaaaay to much energy when it just starts to feel amazing.. what I would suggest here is that you make it like a flat 6 or 8 Energy per second, which still is a lot for a single arrow you want to move arround while also paying for your invis and that you have to manually move and steer, which is the fun part, but it just cost to much to do it longer then 6-7 seconds.

Prowl 4.5/5
Best Invisibility in the game, this is energydrain I can get behind, yes you walk slowly.. BUT you can still roll, run on your dashwires and you never have to worry that you run out of energy with this. also it lets you steal stuff! making her a great solo farming option and you do more headshot damage during prowl, embrace her bow theme and navigator can help you land headshots for even more damage! you dont want to use long range meele with her though as you deplete your energy in no time.. I honestly would remove that energy cost for meele strikes entirely, because it de incentivises me to use a game mechanic.. which in my opinion should not be the case in this game. If I want to melee, let me melee and dont punish me for that.

Artemis bow 5/5
This, after the Tigris Prime is possibly the hardest hitting Shotgun in the game, well any gun really, but it is a shotgun..bow. I like it, it is good for lots of small enemys and good for single heavy enemys and here the energy cost is almost fair.. you should play Ivara with QT+PFlow anyway.. without it though.. Ivara is a bit harsh on energy consumption.. BUT she gets double loot so go figure..

Khora - 4.9/5

Spoiler

chain_by_rain_shade-dc06mhl.jpg

(source: https://www.deviantart.com/rain-shade/art/Chain-725903193)

CRAZY CAT LADY! YES! The newest Warframe to the roster, and another Amazing Design gameplay whise, I know she was going through rough times in development and she has some Identity Issues, is she a cat lady? is she a Spider? just a Fetishgirl? Anyway the Spidercat girl turn out great. this is one of these moments where a MOD actually makes or breaks this Frame, with the "new" Hunter Recovery Mod, Khora is actually amazingly Strong, she has enormous CC potential, locking down 2, 3 or 5 areas at the same time while having good survivability with two cats out healing her, and some okay damage in her pet and whip.

Beast Tamer Passive 5/5
Venari, Khora's pet. Since they changed it so she is always there Khora feels amazing to play, it's these little changes like this that makes warframe all the much better then lots of other games, just make you feel like everything works right and feels the way it should feel, and these changes needs to be made to some other frames as mentioned 🙂

Whipclaw 5/5
So this was the ability that delayed khora so much because the of the damage types still not changing, the result is this pretty generic ability at first glance, but it does hit hard, it scales with your weapon and combo counter AND it synergieses with her other abilitys, dealing more damage and refreshing their duration, or hit all the enemys in Str*ngledome (dont demonitize me!)

Ensnare 5/5
an amazing CC ability pulls a whole room together in one spot do be obliterated by AoE or Cleave attacks, it can also be refreshed by whip claw, drawing new enemys in. Increases damage of your whip and venari. 10/10 design

Venari 3/5
This is little cat buddy is amazing! so much fun to have 2 pets out doing the battle for you! ever played a beastmaster hunter in WoW? well you can be one here too!
But this is also why I only gave her 4.9/5 ^^ because Venari's AI is sooo much rng.. she is like a Cat in real life.. she basically does what she wants.. the healing part is unreliable, she sometimes wants to heal you, and then she dont want to.. her attack pattern are sometime great were she slashes through enemys, and sometimes she just sits there.. and do nothing, not healing you, which causes you to die.. and she still just sits there not careing for her master 😧
the attack comamnd sometimes work and most of the time does not.. the command attack also should be used every 3 seconds, but that definitly is not the case.. the priority to use this attack is way to low in her programming and therefore unreliable.
the protect I never use, it knocks enemys down briefly, thats not really what you want to do when you can already CC the room.. this should give some form of damage Reduction maybe while still allowing Venari to attack normaly
the heal can be very strong if modded for power strength, but Venari then just sits there and does nothig.. I feel like she should still be able to move and attack, she basically becomes a healing totem at that point..or maybe change it to work similar to hunters recovery where her attack heal all allies in the game, so she still does the attacking, she still heals the team and khora works without hunters recovery.
non the less a great skill, only the AI can really need improvements.

Demonetizedome.. I mean Strangledome 5/5
I love this, it will CC 26 enemys in a huge radius while it also increase the damage they take by 200%! and if you smack em with your whip the damage is applied to any enemy captured in it! aaaand you can have two of those! another amazing CC tool, making her one of the Best CC frames in the game right now.

Limbo - 3.5/5

Spoiler

Warframe-limbo-860x280.jpg

Ahh Limbo.. I always like the Frames that all other people seem to hate, I loved Limbo when he first came out.. probably for all the wrong reasons, just because I could truly be untouchable and nothing can do anything about it. Although this concept was untouched he still went through a lot of changes, and people are still hating on Limbo.. even if he has a true place in something like Eidolon Hunt right now.

He has always been good at what he does, protecting stuff and locking down areas, and he IS fun to play around with but with every rework I think they just get some little details wrong again that they had in a good place already.. so I feel like he is quuuite up there but not all the way.
Just some things that are to clunky and should feel more smooth

Rift Walk Passive 5/5
So limbo can enter another plane rendering him completly out of the game for as long as he wishes and can do whatever he wants and he also gains energy over time while in the rift or if he kills an enemy insode, pretty neat and a unique playstlye!

Banish 3/5
so this is one of the two ability that got changed and changed and they had it right and one point, but then they changed it again... so now it always pushes enemys in the OTHER plane that Limbo is NOT in... WHY!? so I have to be in the normal plane, where I can get killed, then push enemys in the rift, then switch back in myself, sometime during that cast stasis, wither out of rift or inside rift which are both now filled with enemys?! this is so clunky and weird and unfun..

I am Limbo! I picked Limbo to play this mission because I want to be in the rift! if I would want to be on the normale plane I'd play another Frame.. 
so I want to be inside the Rift and then prepare stasis to then pull enemys INSIDE to my Plane, where I can then murder them! not push them away!so I can run around and pick the enemys that I want to drag to me and kill, thats what Limbo should do right?

I mean the way it is now.. why would I want to run around in normal plane and then push enemys away so that no one can ever touch them.. no loot, no nothing.. THIS is what a troll limbo can do now.. and you wonder why people hate on him.. right now, never use banish..

Stasis 5/5
This is just cool! it stops the time for every enemy inside the rift, I also loved the old version where projectile would stop in flight and you could prepare glorious murder sights ^^ but that was to much stuff on the screen and inconvenient for other players, so I guess  this new versions is fine. Amazing CC

Rift Surge 3/5
the other ability that got changed so much that I dont even now what its first iteration was..
the Current version is as consfusing to use as his banish..when I kill a charged enemy another gets the charge, but its not in the rift so what use is it then? If I cast banish on a surged enemy, THEN nearby enemys are pulled inside the plains.. I dont get it.. this should all be the other way around..
I  want to use banish, to pull the enemys to me inside the rift, where they are then affected by stasis, then I want to rift surge them, Kill them so that they THEN pull other enemys around them into the rift as well so the rift slaughter continiues! that is how I think Limbo should handle his stuff, so YOU have full control of you want inside YOUR plane because you are the control of this new Rift Dimension not be forced to jump in and out and use confusing ability that pushes things in and out at will..
augment is nice though!

Cataclysm 5/5
the reason why limbo is still playable right now and the reason why he ever has been so great. Pulling all enemys into the rift, that is exactly what you want to do, creating a huge time stoped area where you and your friends can kill everything and then wander off to make some tea and then come back and continue.. this skil is amazingly strong.. the only issue here again is that it forces me out of the Rift afterwards.. when I was inside the rift while casting, I should still stay in the Rift even when I let Cataclysm Collapse... that is not the biggest issue though because you can just shift afterwards.. but just a little clunky thing to do you know..

Loki - 4.5/5

Spoiler

f8d438f4a98c272a2acd9e554355da5a.jpg

The OG Invis Frame and still to this day he is low-key(get i...) one of the strongest warframes
ever since Irradiating Disarm came out he has been a godtier for controling enemys at all levels and although I always defended Nyx saying she is way better then this, I admit it now that loki is amazing. half of his abilitys are useless, but the other 2 are SO GOOD that he doesnt even need the other 3..

Wall Grapple 1/5
He can latch to walls longer! yay! maybe add some flavor, give him crit chance bonus or perfect accuracy and no recoil while wall latching, so that you actually want to do that, maybe use the invis augment and make a wall latching sniper loki build! And if you already do this.. why not just make it infinite? let him cling to walls.. just let him do that then..

Decoy 3/5
this places a decoy for half a second... thats it.. why half a second? because then it is dead..
why not make this fun? we have a spectre system in place in the game, why not actually summon a spectre of himself, that wields a copy of your secondary weapon, scales with mods and give him some tankiness! that would be fun to play around with!

Invisibility 5/5
beeing Invis is amazing in this game, the stealth multipliers the feeling of sneakyness and the utility it provides for loki with his others skills makes him the perfect invis frame.. but with ash you saw me talk about duration and that I would double it for him to 16 seconds.. I think loki could have 16 seconds as well, because they both do diffrent thnigs, or maybe both 15 seconds.. you still need duration that way to make them playable so..

Switch Teleport 1/5?
does any one really use this? I mean REALLY use this? maybe to get to places with placing decoy first? in a game where you can bulletjump? hmm I never use it.. the augment is nice.. but again, does anyone really use it?
I dont have a solution here, loki really doesnt need it, but maybe I would consider a whole new ability here or give him some kind of toolbox, like maybe let him place a jack in the box trap that fears enemys, let him place caltrops that infilct a slash puncture and impact proc on enemys or some kind of wire that disarms an enemy and hold it in place, and THEN use swith teleport to switch an enemy inside your trap.  I really dont know. that isnt even such a good idea.. I would never use that either xD

Radial Disarm 5/5
This with his augment is incredibly good! turning enemys of all levels into harmless babys that fight eachother. great ability, ever has been, ever will be.

Mag - 4/5

Spoiler

WL6KbWo.jpg

mag is one of these frames that is good, then it is bad, then it is good again.. right now I think Mag is insanly fun to play and really is in a good place, believe it or not all you mag haters!

Magnatic Attraction 4/5
this lets mag not cry so much about not having a sentinel.. although you probably use one anyway because she is not the greatest pet owner, BUT that can change when Moa-pets come out ❤️

Pull 4/5
Once the only reason she was viable in the "mesa press 4 and mag pulls in energy meta".. ahh old times!
The range on this is insane, it is CC and it pulls stuff towards you which helps pulling enemies in to her bubble and with her other abilitys and you get more energy drops! although this only works on low level again..

Magnetize - 5/5

26461_112339312123231_1118645_n.jpg?_nc_
Now this ability rework has been amazing! You can create your own little dome of happyness and peace or you can shoot a Lanka into it, decimating every enemy inside it. Also works really well with excalibur, thats fun! it increases the damge the enemys take AND it stores some of that damage to periodically dish out to those enemys inside it AND it explodes at the end of its duration doing some weird calculations I dont fully understand, but it hits for a lot! haven't tried the augment but I hear it is pretty nice too!
and you can just hop from enemy to enemy inside your bubble to be completly safe or Play gladiator mag and meele everything inside it to death!

Polarize  4/5
Its strips Shield and armor off of enemys, there is a sweet spot in enemy levels where this is really great, but below and above it, not so much. it is still useful and it does what it does and it does 200% more of that to the target affected by Magnetize which is nice but maybe just change one little thing.. it should affect all enemys inside magnetize bubbles for 200% effect. Magnetize's own damage increase works, so this should work too.

Crush 4/5
this does give overshield and it is nice CC, but Mag herself is stunned during that time, which is not dangerous because no one can shoot you.. but for an ability that renders you immovable this should really do something besides giving you shields.

With magnatize beeing her signature skill, why not make crush also add particels to increase magnetize damage when crush is used while magnetize is active, or even make these particles linger around for a bit. not a huge change needed though..

Mesa - 5/5

Spoiler

2315486644f9454b2676107903c7de23.jpg

Mesa is another perfectly balanced warframe now, makes you feel Powerful while not insanly broken as she was before.

Marksman's Dexterity Passive 4/5
very flavorful and actually useful! making your sidearms even better!

Ballistic Battery 4/5
I rarely use it but it is actually pretty usefull sometimes with the right weapons

Shooting Gallery 5/5
a great buff! increases damage and gives protection by jaming enemy weapons!

Shatter Shield 5/5
95% damage reduction! this is what makes Mesa so amazing and enable so many build because she can just get away with janky stuff while still be amazing if played for performance. It also reflects bullets which again does not matter with these values. And the augment is great for even more protection! can ember or banshee have some of this pls?

Peacemaker 5/5
Yes! Autoaim! I love this! it is so powerful and fun to use now! not press 4 to win, but as close as it gets! the nergy drain is humongous, but I guess thats fail for such a strong ability. dont stay in it to long and switch dou your others skills and wewapons, this Warframe is perfectly balanced and alot of fun to use!

lucky-luke-breit.jpg

Mirage - 4/5

Spoiler

dfe219228117620a786691182ebee930.jpg
mirage is weird place for me, although I love her concept, playstlye and enjoy the power fantasy.. her life is so binarie and it is RNG, thats what really bothers me with her, you can run around and wreck everthing for hours without getting hit, but then there is this one heavy gunner that picked the right target from the 5 he has and that you are INSTANTLY dead..

Jester's proficiency Passive 1/5
I really feel like this is absolutly not noticable and it does nothing for her.. and doesnt titania have the same thing but just better? If you are going with the whole RNG thing, why not just give her 50% chance to evade bullets? so she hase layers upon layers of RNG defense ^^

Hall of Mirrors 5/5
this is what makes Mirage fun! Bring your own friends that probably deal more damage then your team anyway am I right you veteran mirage player?
this does give her a weird form of protection reducing the chance you get hit by 80%? on paper and it works for most of the game. also of course this gives a huge damage bonus for the right weapons!
make it recastable!

sligh of hands 4/5
A super funny flavor ability, but really it is good at what it does, it distracts enemy fire giving you even more weird protection.. but I find myself rarely using it really.. it syngergies with hall of Mirrors for more taunty jewels!

Eclipse 4/5
a huge damage buff or a huge damage reduction! the skill in its core is amazing design.. and the positioning aspect of it is in theory a nice idea.. here is the problem though.. there oft is no possibility for you to go into sunlight or into the shadows when you need it or want it.. and this make this fairly unreliable as a defensive option when it would feel amazing sometime..

here is my solution, during its duration, let me switch between light and darkness so I can shoose wether I want damage or defense.. if you really want to you can make it an augment.. so I have the choice to use it or not.. honestly for super high level missions I would love to have 95% damage reductions this would make mirage super strong! but sadly there are no huge shadowy areas in the game..

Prism 2/5
and oldschool press 4 to win, that has heavily fallen out of favor.. the problem here is that in an optimised and fun mirage build there is just no space for prism to make any sense to use.. and then it cost sooooo Much energy for what it does too....
the damage is good and the blind is nice, and a spam 4 build CAN work, but there are just better option.. there is a simple solution I would do.. remove the energy drain cost from it.. simple as that, let me throw my disco ball that then flys around for its duration and does some damage and then blind enemys which inturn give another layer of defense, you can reduce the base duration to something like 10 or 8 seconds of you really want,because you build for duration anyway and I guess 30 seconds of disco is a bit much. so that would make me actually want to use it over other stuff.

Nekros - 4.5/5

Spoiler

5d8cd860f8b0ea4e07f34e25bc36ffcf.jpg

Lord of the dead! I love Summoner type characters in games and I was sooo hoping I get that when Nekros came out! but I guess I never fully got it.. but still Nekros now is in an extremly good place and immortal with the right build while providing lots uf utility and of course.. free loot!

Soul Siphon Passive 4/5
I actually like that passive even if it is only a little bit, I think it should include enemys he kill at any range though, so you get the benefint even when shooting an enemy.. 10m is not very far for shooting, still nice flavor!

Soul Punch 1/5
the augment is somewhat nice, but this skill has absolutly no use otherwise.

So why not make it a debuff on a single enemy, that enemy will take extra damge from you and from your shadows and when it dies will create a shadow that fights for you OR if you already have 7 Shadows it will heal all of them based on the life the enemy had! now this adds flavor and it works with the whole summoner theme and you dont have to press 4 every few seconds just to keep them, make it feel more organic..

Terrify 5/5
It is CC even though a lot of people dislike it because enemys run away.. but for most missions that is totally irrelevant and it also reduces armor which is nice!

Desecrate 5/5
MORE LOOT BOIS! in all seriousness, this is such an amazing ability even if it wouldn't give you more loot and just health orbs. (loot is nice though!!) it enables so many mods on 
nekros that rarly see use and thats really cool. ever since this was turned into an aura rather then manual casting nekros has become one of my favorite frames.

Shadows of the Dead 3/5
although it gets better and better everytime I would REALLY wish DE would programm a unique AI for shadows so they really act more like companions that follow you arround really try to attack enemys, not find cover and stand wander around aimlessly.. give them priority to follow you so that I can be a Summoner!

Nezha - 3.5/5

Spoiler

war1-860x280.jpg

The child of Rhino and Volt.. I for the love of me cannot find a single thing that makes nezha stand out.. sure he is the sk8terb0i and he can be tanky and has CC as Rhino and is fast like Volt and he uses fire like Ember, he is as good as these other frames for what he does, but I feel like he is out of place and I rather play one of the others frames. To me it feels like they wanted to make a starter frame for the chinese playerbase that is somewhat fun but not to powerful because chinese people are used to buying more stuff in games.. (no hate, just saying)

again dont get me wrong, this is all just meant to show of diffrences in gameplay experience, I too love to be a sk8terb0i at times, just not as often.

Frictionless 5/5
This is what Nezha has that actually makes him cool and fun to play, just the way he fast he is without needing anything, because he always has this.

Fire Walker 3/5
This has a TWICE the energy cost of friggin EXALTED BLADE! one the strongest abilitys in game... as this costs more to use.. to give you 20% movementspeed (that you cannot scale) and a cool firetrail that makes you feel like the Delorean.. sure the fire proc is nice and it has a little cc, but you cant count that as a reason to use it.. and it removes status effects from teammates which again is pretty nice but not amazing. even from a beginner standpoint of view, if this would cost 2.5 energy per second it would be 10 seconds duration for a normal cost of a first ability, this is warframe people not league of legends.. 10 seconds is not a long time, and 5 seconds is a joke! an early survival mission that only lasts 5 minute would require you to collect 60! energy orbs just to keep on sliding.. 
and then there is the synergie with chakram, yes the explosion is nice, but nezha has the same problem as ember, where fire just doesnt scale, it does kill level 20 enemys, but thats it sadly, lategame it is just a tiny heatproc stun with not even a 100% chance? or weird hitbox? doesnt feel like 100%. also why does it turn of afterwards? so I use the precious heatproc timewindow I have to recast Fire Walker again? this is my signature skill, let me have it, and dont force me to deactivate it, Im a big sk8terb0i I can decide myself when I dont want it anymore.
so, just reduce the energy cost and give it 100% status.. maybe let the trail also scale with range for better coverage?

Blazing Chakram 2/5
I feel like this skill is nice for Flavor, but totally has no synergie with Nezha what so ever.. it heals, which you dont typically want on nezha because you already have your shield, and it can teleport you, which you dont typically need because he is the sk8terb0i and travels twice the distance in the time used to cast this.. so this skill just pretends that you neither have skill 1 nor 3 available..

I find it amusing that a guy on the wiki pointed out that this does 1125 damage total!! wow! the damage of 250 HEAT is laughable, it could easily be doubled and it still would do no damage. the heal is somewhat nice and it is a thing many other frames would want, but he just doesn't need it as much, sure you can heal your team.. so this is okay I guess.. maybe make it so it removes staus too? so he is the "cleansing flames" guy?
Im not saying I have all the answers, but this skill needs some love.. the teleport is nice with fire walker, just make it so it does not turn of fire walker..

Warding Halo 4/5
THis makes Nezha playable in later missions, it allows him to survive, but here again I feel like DE just wanted him to be weaker as others.. it costs 25 more energy than Iron Skin at it give 300 less health.. Okay so you dont want him to take away Rhino thing.. but we get back to it when we come to his Ultimate.. it does scale with armor too, but unlike Rhino he lacks the amount of base armor that you need to get use out of things like steel fiber.
BUT it does aoe damage yay! 125 slash damage per second...
the augment for this is really nice when you want to be the supporty guy.
my suggestion here is, Nezha has a lot of energy for a bruiser type warframe, so why not embrace this? make warding halo scale with his energy total instead of armor, so you can go flow+qt and be double rewarded! nothing really scales with energy in a game that is 80% do I have energy for this.. let nezha have have 250% of current energy added to his shield, so dont make it just weaker then rhino, make it DIFFRENT!
also, the damage could scale with energy too, because WHY NOT? or you could make it synergies with Fire Walker, so when you have it active warding halo shoots a little firetrail in the enemy direction when it touches it, so again more cc and you dont have to ran past enemys for the heatproc!

Divine Spear 4.5/5
so here we have another version of Rhino's ultimate, it has less Radius, which is okay because Rhino's radius is Insane! But it also has mor damage overall and a longer duration which is good, and the reason to bring a nezha to a mission I guess, it states on the wiki that impaled enemys are considered knocked down and therefore should be able to use groundfinisher on, I could not get a single groundfinisher what so ever on an enemy in my play testing, and I really tried people! all the weapons, all the places... if it would actually open them up for ground finishers you could have a whole new playstile for him that would make him super strong and fun! thats all it needs.

Nidus - 4.5/5

Spoiler

nidus.jpg?w=880&h=400&crop=1
the infested frame! I do like Nidus, he is super fun to play, he is strong and tanky and you really feel like you are an infested! he is super strong across all levels, his damage is strong, but I dont want to spam 1 all day.. so I think he needsony one thing really, another good way to obtain stacks beside spamming 1!

Adaptive Mutation Passive 4.5/5
this whole thing is amazing the idea is great the power fantasy is great, just an awesome thing that you want to play with! I thought 10 stack to revive was fine, but 15 is okay as well I guess, there is just one problem with the whole undying thing.. this one thing that bothers me.. really bothers me, and that is that undying triggers BEFORE any quick thinking effect...

I want to be tanky.. nidus has this awesome synergie where he needs energy at first to gather stacks, and then uses his stacks instead of energy to use his other 2 abilitys.. so when I have 45 stacks or so, I dont need my energy AS much, sure it is nice, but Im already a monster.. so let me stay a monster! his health regen works soooo well with QT that a no stacks nidus is actually more tanky then a fully stacked one.. this I feel is just wrong.. let QT drain my energy completly before undying triggers.. this alone will make him much more tanky and let you feel like that dude from the game Prototype.

Virulence 4/5
23.000 DAMAGE!.. it is ALOT of damage yes, and it kills most every enemy, especially if you use something like pox to remove armor and I really like it.. it also regenrates you energy so that you can spam it ifinitly when hitting at least 4 enemys with it. The only thing that bothers me is that most nidus ONLY spam this and do thing else, 1 1 1 1 1 1 2(to get enemys) 1 1 1 1 1... and that is because you kinda have to.. it is the only way to get stacks effectivly and get them quickly.. that is the only thing I dislike about it.. and I think we need another way to get stacks beside this and the maggots expiring.. and I will offer a solution later..

Larva 5/5
any effect that groups enemys so close together is great! this is much like khora's 2 and is just as amazing, very synergistic with Virulence to get more enemys together to hit!

Parasitic Link 4/5
this is his defensive skill, and I really do like it, it is a bit more strange to use then similar effects like mesa, because you have to target an enemy and have to stay within the range of that enemy and it is "only" 90% but all the healing nidus posses really helps and dont require you to run a weapon that heals you. it can also be linked to a teammate to give you both even more power strength, that usually benefits your teammate more then you but is nice to have. Also this will double up you Virulance spam.. you might not even know this synergy, but when you have a parasitic Link active, the linked target will fire an additional Virulence to your target and while this IS nice, because it double the stack gain rate and doubles the damage, BUT do you REALLY need more damage?! do you really want to spam MORE 1? why not give us another playstyle option here..

why not make it so that any time you or your linked teammate kills an enemy while under the effect of Parasitic Link you get 2 or 3 of those little stacks, so I can be a melee Nidus, or a weapon nidus or just do anything else but spam 1!

Ravenous 5/5
this just looks and feels Amazing, the maggots are awesome and the synergies here are great it does help with stack gain, but again only really by spamming 1, which is totally okay here though, just change 3 to give is another way to gain stacks, or maybe make it so enemys that die on this infested ground also give 1 little stack each, just a way to do something else then press 1 🙂

Nova - 4/5

Spoiler

nova-prime-vault.jpg?w=880&h=400&crop=1

nova is perfectly fine ever since her "nerf-rework" she can be quite tanky, she does a lot of damage amp and she is one of those frames who really get alot out of modding her right, which is a good thing, I feel like her design though is a bit oldfashioned by now and could get some modernisation to pe on par with other frames of today's standarts

Explosiv Counter 1/5
this should from reading it feel like the counter to heavy gunners and bombards slam attack or even scorpions.. which are the most common enemys to knock you down..  the problem is, that they are not effected during their animation.. so it really isn't a counter as the name implies.. sure it does knock down onter enemys, but the really enemy it should knock down it does not... maybe change that..

Null Star 3/5
Stay away from strangers kids! this is an ability again where the augment make the Frame viable.. but in this particular case I really dont like it... this skills tells you that you want to stay away from enemys because if you get to close you lose your defense.. so whenever there is an enemy charging me from behind, Im like.. aww sh*t, better recast that null star or I die..

and then it only applies to health but not shields which is just kind of weird too.. the damage here again is way to low to make any sense to use or be viable in almost any situation beside running through a mission on earth or mercury..
so two options here, just make the attacks it spits out NOT consume stacks, or dont let it fire them automatically and let me, by pressing the ability again, fire them out one by one at will, because even with the augment, when you touch an enemy, you're like aww..sh*t.
and increase there damage.. make it impact with a guaranteed proc for some CC

Antimatter Drop 5/5
this ability is great! super amazing killing potential with nice range! I think just the visual herer should be updated to make it reflect better by its model how much damage it has absorbed by making it glow and pulsate more, so you have a little indicator of how muck damage you've dealt to it. 
also with the new Nullstar you could add some synergy here where Nullstar bullets will always fly inside the antimatter ball to add its damage to it. (synergies yay!)

Worm Hole 4/5
really nice for getting around quickly, and that is sometimes all you need!
the question and idea here is, is it possible to actually make it a portal? like in the game portal? where you can actually see through it, use it like a magnifying glass and maybe shoot enemys through it on the other site or even let them pass through it too? that would be super cool!

Molecular Prime 5/5
this is why you bring nova, the slow is amaaazing and the double damage is nice too! also you can increase speed by reducing strengths giving you a nice way to speed up infested which can be quite helpful! But i think the game has moved on since the primetime of Nova.. 200% damage increase isnt really that much anymore.. so many warframe do way more mutipliers nowadays so I think we should  let it scale with power strength now..to make nova great again! no build would loose anything really, and you can perfect her builds even more.. optimising for damage when you need it by sacrificing survivability.

Nyx - 3.8/5

Spoiler

4c0643bfd919eb419649a97995186cf6.jpg
My first true love in this game.. Nyx is so amazing I can't belive how underrated she is! she has one best CC abilitys in the game with broken range of 70 meters that does not require line of sight! why fight yourself when you can let the enemys fight themselve?!  But as much as I love her I think she, same as nova, could use some love to be on par with frames of today's powerlevel.

When I dont play her, I NEVER see her.. I'd love to see an actual list about what Warframes are played most and least

Relinquish 4/5
I belive this passive came up after all the people hated on nyx and how much better loki is at doing her job when his augment got released, so Rebecca came out to the team and said" hey guys "my favorite frame is not on the top of the foodchain anymore! do something!" and so Nyx got revitalised tho do almost the same as loki, but the other way around!
But I think we should add to this, and make it more unlikely that enemys attack spicifically you as nyx, make it so that enemys affected by Nyx's abilities make you apear for them as an Ally! so they wont attack you but instead provide you with their buffs and try to help you for a small duration! total chaos!

Mind Control 3/5
its a funny ability, that is not really that useful for the same reason as the nekro Shadows.. the AI is just bad for enemys fighting along your side.. IF they would really follow you around and become your buddy, that would be totally amazing and super fun, but the way it is now I rarely use, especially because my teammmate always shoot at it for several seconds before realising it is mine, waisting their ammo because the indicator is very hard to see at times.. also why just one enemy?

I get that it is strong, but if you dont want to do the passive thing I suggested, let me have a couple of friends! let me build an army of like 3 or 5 heavy gunners that then also deal increased damage! I know there is an augment.. but even that does not help with the low damage of enemys, make a normal mind control target do at least 200% or 300% damage and then let the mindfreak increase it by a 1000% or something like this, really DEFINE that playstyle you know?

Psychic Bolts 1/5
You know how on the Wiki every ability has a tab for "tips  & tricks" yeah.. this ability doesn't even have that, because NO ONE bothered to find any use for this! xD
the use for this is that it has a 50% chance for a radiation proc, which would be good, if nyx wouldn't have the ultimate radiation proc in her next ability.. and you have an augment to turn that 50% into 100%.. wow so much POWAA!.. no.. this ability has no use but to proc her passive in a reasonable manner.. thats really not worth that hefty 50 energy cost for something that is worse then any other first ability *caugh* Oberon *caugh*
again if you dont like my addition to the passive, this could be a grat place for it.. make it so this does everything her other abilitys do, but weaker, but at the same time.. first make it 25 energy, then make it fire 6 bolts that all target diffrent enemys if possible let it do 250 Radiation Damage with a guaranteed proc and trigger an effect that make it so affected enemys think you are an ally. With this you have the best of all worlds combined in a skill that is fairly useful to protect you even more. AND/OR make it so this guaranteed procs your passiv every time, done, fixed.

Chaos 5/5
My favorite skill in the game! pure chaos! I always thought this is the best CC in the game and when you finally made it recastable I fell in love once more! Let me invigorate again.. broken range of 70 meters that does not require line of sight! This CCs enemys two rooms away from you! it is just amazing! 
it can stay just as is as an ability, but if you want to bring it and nyx up in powerlevel a little this could maybe also turn enemys into some kind of frenzy because they see sooo many nyx, so for every affected enemy, all enemys affected could deal 100% more damage so they really do kill each other, making it not only CC but a little damage.. again guys, even 1000% more damage on enemys is not alot even if it sounds that way the health to damage ratio of enemys is ridiculous..

Absorb 3/5
The other reason why I loved Nyx so much in the early days, I can be Immortal? whaaat? I can wipe rooms without the need of power strength? whaaaat?
Yes you can do that and yes this is nice, but with all the " we need to nerf 4's" hype I think you punished Absorb to hard.. just compare this to Octavias first ability, it is basically the same thing but better, you can still do stuff and it has a huuuge radius and it even multiplies the damage by 2.5x.. so this fact alone makes me belive that this skill needs some love.. 

So first of all Let me Move while I meditate, but not just that, let me fly! warframes are able to float and nyx does that already while in this animation, so let me move around slowly, like the augment, but still unable to attack or do anything else, just let me float slowly up and down and left and right and nyx stays in her meditate position, this would make it feel cooler already and the augment cann still allow you to shoot and everything which is obviously much better still and offers a diffrent gameplan!

Then you should increase the radius slightly to like 12 meters and then we need to do something about that damage, because it is non existing.. because magnetic is bad and I dont know what Nyx has to do with magnetic.. even as little as 100 damge of this removes all shields fromm all enemys.. but not even 250.000! accumelated damage does aaaanything against flesh or armor literally 0 damage.. Nyx is about chaos, so make her embrace that.. turn this damage into radiation with a guaranteed proc and give it a multiplier.. I know it is inconvienient to use with most builds but still it is something to build for if you want to! and reduce the additional energy drain to 4.. because you really want to add some of that damage to be effective..

Oberon - 5/5

Spoiler

cd2d870ef11b78fff92bffabb7a5a00a.jpg
the Jack of all trades they called him to defend him.. a joke, a jack of no trades they called him to offend him.. and bad he was, bad he was indeed.. but update after update, patch after patch, they gave him more, they buffed him and by now they have turned him into somthing great! For me Oberon right now is the ultimate god, I have created a build where I cannot physically die, it is impossible even with level 140 heavy gunners shooting me and I love it! of course everything comes at a price.. but with oberon beeing the jack of all trade, you can build him any way you want and you will get an amazing result that is super fun!
He can go anywhere and he can do anything!

Beastmaster 4/5
I like the druidy feel you get from him and having a Pet by your side is just pure flavor! maybe increase their damage too just for flavor? 25% more makes me feel like oberon trains his pet even better!

Smite 5/5
for a first ablity this does so much now! it gives a little CC, a little Damage, more CC and then AoE doing the same again and reducing their damage, just great to use!

Hallowed Ground 5/5
one of my favorite press 4 to win nowadays, and its just a 2! the unique mechanic it has that increases its angle is just genius, creating a whole circle of Flowers peace and harmony for your team is amazing.. oh and therewhile enemys murder themselve to death.. 🙂
I dont know why, but this does so much more then 200 damage per second I feel like.. the damage is very strong and a 30% chance to confuse enemys per second is amazing too, enemys will always fight eachother in this, giving it CC, damage, and support.
Support by cleansing any status and making immune to them, whis is quite handy in some situations like eidolon hunting.

Renewal 5/5
My new favorite heal in the game. the heal over time is very nice to have in almost any mission, and if modded right can take you to much higher levels if need be. and then there is also synergy (yay!) with his second ability, if cast on hallowed ground your team gets FLAT armor! this can really help your more squishy allies and even if you turn it of the armor buff lingers for 20 more seconds! 

Reckoning 5/5
the last remaining press 4 to win! Radiation damage is good, 100% proc is good so it is also CC and then it synergies with Hallowed ground and Smite where enemys with radation on them recieve even more damage! And any enemy still allive will be blinded for even more CC and blind is good to do finishers.. AND more synergies with Hallowed ground by reducing armor of enemys while they are on it! yay lategame!

Octavia - 5/5

Spoiler

WarframeOctavia.jpg

BEST DESIGNED WARFRA.. wait I already said that right? Yup.. sure did.. well anyway, Ocatvia showed us that DE now takes Warframe Designs, Concepts, Synergies and Power Fantasy to the next level! Everything in her kit just goes together, flows together, and feels amazing! and you can play YOUR favorite song too!
the great thing about her also is that all of her abilitys do require all stats (range duration damage) which is usually a bad thing because you can't focus on one thing BUT all of her baseline numbers are in such a nice place that you dont even feel bad if you dont maximize one thing! And if you do want to do that you get hilarious results! JUST FUN!

Inspiration Passive 5/5
free energy! yes! this alone makes her a great asset to your team for a passive, what more can you want? and you can do it for free by going into operator mode!

Mallet 5/5
ah my Pocket-Nyx that plays music too!
This little Discolight is amazing! it Drive not only your teammates crazy but also the enemys, so crazy in fact that they just want to kill it! but by trying to do that, all I do in that time is sittin behind it and shouting "stop hitting yourself!, stop hitting yourself!" best gameplay experience. xD
obviously I dont need to talk about how awesome her syngeries are with her 4 douling the range and damage and her 2 picking it up and bringing it right to the enemy so they can shoot it.
although when you are in a defending spot, you might not want to use it in combination with Resonator, because when stationairy the enemys will just shoot it forever.

Resonator 5/5
Another way to protect yourself, this little rollerball boombox will charm all enemys in its radius making them into harmless disco puppies.. I guess forcing enemys into a dance animation would be to much to ask and way to hilarious xD

Metronome 5/5
would you like a little osu to your warframe? or parapper the rapper maybe? Metronome got you covered! this does all the things! team protection by invis! more damage! more multishot! more armor! more speed! shut up and take my buffs!

Amp 5/5
Oh! Let's Break it Down! play of the ga.. whoops, wrong game! This takes Beat dropping to a whole new level! it not only buffs all of your team with just huge damage numbers.. this buffs the functionality of your abilities! I like skill buffing! Amazing ultimate for an amazing frame!

Rhino - 5/5

Spoiler

UgvVaQv.jpg&key=70f579fef6df1624d08369ce

Rhino was the first Warframe i got when i started the game!.. just to realize he required mastery rank 2 back then.. oh well.. but then when I finally got him oh man it was a BLAST! (get i... ....) the OG Tanky frame that is unkillable and unstopable and still has  one of the utmost strongest CC in the game!

Heavy Landing 3/5
this really is just flavor, because Rhino got some booty! It does open enemys up for ground finishers though.. this would be nice if it scaled with range so you can build for a Jumpy rhino ground finisher build 😛

Rhino Charge 3/5
This is pretty nice with Range and Pretty poor without range.. they did add a combo system for up to 400% damage and some juicy Synergies with ironskin for knock down and Stomp for 100% more damage doing up to 5,200 Damage. But I feel like this ability is way to generic for today's standarts and has nothing special over somethings like Slash Dash or Landslide.. adding melee damage to it doesnt reaaaally makes sense, not even would it make no sense because he uses his head but it would also be more similar to these other skills I just mentioned.. so maybe add the iron skin health to its damage? I mean more metal weighs more and therefore should hit harder right? and I like doing damage with my defenses makes me feel like playing a tank!

Also maybe I have a total diffrent idea to change this skills mechanics to be more diffrent, why not let rhino do what a Rhino does! When you press 1 make him slowly start running and gather more and more momentum as he runs, trample and stomp everything down in his way, make it duration bases where more duration make you trample on for longer. And then you can either let im impact proc any enemy or blast proc with ironskin! OR make him drag enemys along with him, and if he hits a wall with them deal extra damage and do a CRUSH PROC! (a Crush proc is a proc that is puncture, impact and slash.. basically breaking there bones, weakening them and make them bleed internally) YEAH! crushproc sounds amazing! I want to do that now!

Iron Skin 5/5
The Original Tank skill, this thing is Just amazing, makes Rhino feel so unkillable and all the buffs it recieved over the time where great! I dont need to tell you, you know its good...

Roar 5/5
Eversince they introduced this skill and removed that old useless mini stomp thing I knew that DE is a great company that really listens to their playerbase and trys to make the best gameplay experience possible.. although simple (which rhino is and should be) this skill is a powerhouse! where Iron skin makes you take less damage, this lets you, and your teammates BTW, deal more damage! simple, effective, wonderful. 
Many people often dont see this and say it is weak compared to other damage buffs, but what most people dont even know, this thing buffs ANY damage, meaning it will also buff warframe ability damage!

HULK SMASH! I mean.. RHINO STOMP! 5/5
Hulk Smash is one of the strongest and by far one of the coolest looking CC abilitys in the game, it is in almost every early trailer for a reason. This looks and feels and plays amazing, the range is GINORMOUS with up to 70m! and the duration is fair. All in all a real ultimate that makes you feel like you are the men to be feared in this room

Saryn - 5/5

Spoiler

3b1220ff95c834f4376132d212f66986.jpg

The plaguespreader! I loved every iteration of my girl here! but by god could I have not dreamed of something like this! This latest rework boiiii! INFINITE DURATION! I would have never even dared to ask for this! But this change made me truly believe that DE's first priority is to make this game FUN! let the player live their Fantasy, the fantasy of letting everything ROT TO DEATH! This is why I made this thread too, because maybe, just maybe, some of my ideas will find a way into the game or give DE an idea of them self to make other older Frames as awesome as Saryn!

Potency 4/5
Longer status for a frame that is all about status! I like it!

Spores 6/5
These are no simple spores tenno! these things are Pestilence! a Virulent Scourge! one might even say a Toxic Barrage!
it has infinte duration! this my dream come true, a never ending plague! it increases in damage for as long as it affects an enemy and it will spread on death or when shooting the spores or just the enemy with toxic lash active, amazing synergie, amazing power! and it is corrosive now too, which you thought was a nerf but ultimatly was a huge buff to saryn the armor stripper and life taker! You can nerf it, I dont care, just let it spread infinitly!

Molt 4.5/5
whaaat 0.5 off? "why" you may ask "I thought you love saryn" yes I do and I do love molt.. because I have the augment.. the augment makes her playable.. without it, she just dies and is super squishy.. but this shows me a whole new problem that I want to quickly adress here, and please dont make this thread about this topic now..

I like augments, really I do, I wish there where more augments that completly change gameplay in radical ways, because thats what an augment should do in my opinion, offer new gameplay experiences.. remeber how we had to mod our abilitys into our frame to even use it at early stages of the game? Regenerative Molt you HAVE TO use.. mod Capacity is really tight nowadays with more and more option becoming available, and I dont want ALL the mods equiped, but why not give to us veteran players with 4 forma in everything, the opportunity to add an additional augment to our loadout with an additional Augment slot above our warframe so you can always have at least one augment available to you without thinking " hmm is this good enough to sacrifice a mod slot?" and dont you think you make some more money with that Forma we need to do it? eeeehh 😉

oh back to the skill! yes it is amazing! it distracts enemy fire at it heals you, and now it gives you a speedbuff which makes total sense and is absolutly useful!

Toxic Lash 5/5
another buff right up my alley! more damage in the form of toxin and a 100% toxin status proc! my Riven'd Acrid says hi and thanks! it makes you spread your spores on every hit which is nice quality of life AND an aspect most people dont realize, it makes your block 40% more effective up to 90%! so you can just spread you plague, activate toxic lash and toggle your block and just snad there and chill, if you hp takes a hit, just use molt, and then watch as the enemys crumble to pieces!

Miasma 5/5
this ability, while not as strong as it once was in the meta is now kinda back to its former glory as a huge utility damage skill for saryn and here team, the damage still is okay, and starts to become really amazing once you realize the viral prroc is on the first tick! so all the damage you do with this is basically douled from the start! and it now does 200% damage to any enemy affected by spores!
GG DE, well done!

Titania - 4/5

Spoiler

1fa2a054d4fe5264ac05b49658622cd8.jpg&key

Titania is really underrated Frame in my opinion when I play her I hear things like, yeah but mesa does this better, and excal does this better and yes that might be true.. BUT I'M A BUTTERFLY! Are youuu a Butterfly?
Also she has some amazing CC that people totally seem to overlook because they just see the little fairy flying around.

Dust Bloom 4/5
so when you are not a butterfly, this is pretty nice, speeding you and your team up!

Spellbind 5/5
one of the better first abilitys! it is pretty nice CC with a long duration that you can recast and make enemys peacfully float away.. also they drop thier gun and need to pick them back up afterwards to again again, so if you push them far away enough they are also stunned after the original duration because the run back to their weapon!
and it can remove and protect from status effect ony your team! its a baby oberon!

Tribute 3/5
I like the idea here, but not the execution, and with all the hate, I think Titania could need some more love! the Buffs are a great thing, but gathering these buffs is tedious but almost mandatory.. you want that  Dust buff that reduces accuracy, but first find 5 enemys of the right type then target specifically them then run into them and then do this 4 more times..

I think these buffs should just straight up be at maximum effect.. it is the same thing but less annoying and more fun, you still have to do it every 120 seconds then, so... I think thats okay.

Dust is okay.. it is defense, a weird defense, but at least defense and it stacks with razor wing so I guess it is better then nothing if I dont need to work for it as hard or give me 90%, you better believe then Im working for it! Also 30 meter is not that far when you are flying sky high so it is not as good as you might think it is.

Thorns we talked about damage reflection already.. but 25%?! that is the lowest number we have seen so far.. also you dont want to take damage.. why not then make it reduce damage taken by 50%? and then reflect what ever you have "absorbed"

Entangle it is only 10 meter, so  its lot like you are afecting the whole room.. all these bufss schould be about defense, so make this an even 50% slow as well

Full moon I dont get this buff, you are a fairy most or half the time.. you dont have a companion then.. at least it should give you some damage too, if you make buffs have full value at the start just let this give you 50% increased damage.. it is still unaffcted by mods.. and therefore not so much.

so now you want to manage all 4 buffs, which really is the challenge here. Rhats still alot bot not as obnoxious as  getting 20 buffs..
and it will give you 50% damage reduction, 50% evade chance, a 50% slow on enemy, and 50% damage if you care to manage these spells, this to me seems like a pretty fair reward for managing all this stuff while playing the game. (this is like 87,5% of weird damage reduction)

Lantern 4.5/5
Back to an awesome skill! like moths into the light! this skill can have an amazing range of over 50 meters, attracting everything to follow your target while doing absolutly nothing but slowly walk into the light. it is very good at what it does and it also can deal some okay damage to level level enemys. The only problem here is that it is sometime buggy and enemys will shoot you even though they shouldn't.. and sometime the latern enemy just floats of which is just funny though ^^

Razorwing 4.5/5
I wanna fly like BUTTERFLY! this ability makes you FLY! yes, absolut freedom of flight! this alone makes it awesome, everyone wants to be able to fly! I kinda like it better then excal? or really on another feeling, even though the things they do in a team are virtually the same (some good CC and killing everything with an exalted) there is just one HUGE problem here..
GIVE HER PASSIVE VACUUM IN BUTTERFLY MODE! I want to fly! not smash my face into the ground because there is energy there... give her like 5 meter aoe vacuum and 10 meter downwards vacuum so I can just fly over it!
The Dex Pixia is the weapon you really want to use here, it melts armor quite quickly and does a lot of damage, no not mesa level, but you dont need mesa level to have a great feeling! also you can move and fly and stuff and it is way cheaper!
Diwata got a little bit of love last update but somehow it just cant keep up even with combo working now, maybe it needs a little more love..
GIVE HER VACUUM!

Trinity - 5/5

Spoiler

829dd75d05b6a8ff6c521ba07e45f57b.jpg
I mean Trinity can never be worse then a 5.. she is godlike good, ever was and ever will be the best thing you can have in your team.. infinite energy, instant heal, and now even with the nerfed 75% damage reduction for your whole team it is stil 75% damage reduction! Also you can get an additional 75% damage reduction near enemys for a total of 93,75% damage reduction! thats preety nice I'd say

Triage 3/5
she revives 1 second faster.. and from further away, which isn't noticable further away..
I think this could use some love.. make it like an instant revive on allies every 60 seconds OR revive yourself instanly but with a 180 second cooldown then or something like that. OR make it so that you can actually revive them from like 20 meter away by aiming at them and then press the interaktion key.

Well of Life 3/5
This ability has really become weaker and weaker over the years, you know in the early stages of the game this at least was a stun on an enemy where it could do nothing.. now you stun him, hit him for like 20k damage and it instantly snaps out of hit.. the 400 health trashhold really isn't much...

I mean this could restore as little 5% and would still fully heal you.. so maybe make it like 5% and remove the trashhold.. I mean you still have to stay in the area and you still have to attack it for the heal.. sure this would buff it, and trinity certainly doesnt need buffs, but as I see it, this is just icing on the cake.. right now it has no place and I rather use my 4. 

another solution is the following, there is sometime a bug where when you cast well of life and energy vampire on the same target, it just keeps floating, healing you when  you attack it and pulse out energy for as long as the duration is.. I first thought it was a feature but I could not find proof  or recreate it at will.. why not make it a feature and add synergie yay!
so when you cast Well of Life and Energy Vampire on the same target, it essentially becomes a totem, that dishes out healing and energy every few seconds while beeing untargetable like a nidus parasitic link target!

Energy Vampire 5/5
infinte energy! this gives always more then it costs! even for you, so this in ihertly broken and therefore ultra powerful, this gives you energy, and stuns an enemy, for free! its also does 25% of an enemys life as damage when you cast it!

Link 4/5
although obviously powerful for defense, or even offense with the augment I feel like this has several weakpoints that could be addressed.

The base stats on this are pretty weak.. 12 seconds is not a long time.. and 20 meters would be okay, but you WANT Duration, and you WANT Strength.. so duration and range dont really go together if you want to max them both,

you want narrow minded and you can't run overextended.. so this lets you do tough choices, but in a bad way, where I praised Octavia for her base range and duration stats, this is the exact opposite situation here.. the base stats are so low that you have to sacrifice one..

Blessing 5/5
It really is a blessing.. A full heal that then reduces damage taken by 75% carrys you through the game way up until lategame all by itself.. the skill is obviously amazing, but is the only real thing here that needs power strengths so having to add it makes other skills suffer, with trinity you never get that build that is juuuust right, you know what I mean?

Valkyr - 4/5

Spoiler

8508fc6fee1066ca0bb501383044f12a.jpg
Once on top of the foodchain for me, she really took a hit with her nerf to Hysteria.. she is still good at what she does, but in a totally diffrent way nowadays..

Nimble passive 4/5
This is actually a life saver, valkyr needs to be attacking to not die, if she gets knocked down, her life would be over without this more often then not

Rip Line 4/5
Spidergirl, SPIDERGIRL! this is super fun and feels amazing to use! you too can be spiderman! once upon a time I feel like the combo window did not reset while you where not touching the ground and I think this should be reapllied, make it so that for as long as I dont touch the solid ground my combo meter stays up so I can jump from wall to wall and feel more like spiderboi and be rewarded for it! and take my time doing so, maybe even reset wall latching duration with each cast! maybe also increase the range of the line with each cast like rhino does right now, because you often want to opt for duration..

Warcry 5/5
This Buff is perfect for her, more tankyness more attackspeed for rediciulous results, the augment really is amazing here to, so you cast it once and never have to worry about it ever again.. just get out your Hirudo and kickpunch some guys in the guts! it also buffs your teammates! (valkyr+volt+mouse with a loose scrollwheel!)

Paralysis 1/5
it knocks enemys down infront of you... you can ground finisher them! is that its use?
it removes your shield which is good, because valkyr is old and DE back then did not want to make a Warframe without shields! that would be ludacris!
I never use it, do you? Or thats not totally true, if you are like me: lets activate warcry! 3! whooops wrong button, nevermind! thats when I use it...

Hysteria 3/5
this now has MESA level drain! 15 energy per second! thats sooo much for a skill that does not make the screen wipe instantly.. sure you are invincible.. but if it is punished so hard this is more like a downside then an upsite lately.. in a meta where melee weapons are so strong and combo is king, these claws can still hold its own ground..

but the energy downside and to an extend the invicible downsides are so big right now that it just isn't worth it.. unless you want to revive a teamate, thats all it really does.. also, when you turn it off and back on you lose your combo counter.. which makes you start all over again... so double-triple punished here.. and then she even has this weird thing which was her first nerf that does damage to her if an enemy is in a circle around her when she deactivates it.. and this is all still in place, so quadruple punished!

this just does not feel amazing to use right now, Im not the invincible killing machine I want to be..

here are my Solutions:
1. don't make her invincible.. make her take like 90% less damage, or 60% scaling with power.. this would allow for rage to take affect and thereby counteracting the high cost if you want to.
2. reduce the energycost immensly! make it just flat 5/second
3. make the combo counter stay active even when turned off and maybe give her a passive rage-like effect, where she gets energy when she takes damage, basically driving her into the rage! (the flavor buff!)

just pick any one out of these three and hysteria will be good again! my perfect solution would be 1+3 where it works on its own, keeping the flow of rage going while in combat and quickly dropping when out of combat.

Vauban - 1/5

Spoiler

899e6c8f96bd04dbb6bde2d93fb7c607.jpg
so here is where the real rant begins.. I hinted at it.. and I know I will get some hate.. but people listen to my reasoning first okay? I too love the idea of Vauban, I want to be an engineer deploying Gadgets that do all the crazy things for me! and AS MUCH as I want it to fulfill these fantasies, it just doesn't do it, all of his abilities feel sooooo unrewarding to use when they sound so amazing in theorie! his whole design by now seems so old and outdated, I think he needs a complete rework..

Reinforce 1/5
Vauban prime has 100 armor.. this passive makes it so he has 200 armor!!! (does it even count himself?!) but only if your team does the cuddles! and ofcourse it is an increase not added to the base or anything! no no that might just be to good!.. normal vauban has 50 armor.. so he become vauban prime... yeaaah... 
If you want him to have this passive give him 100 FLAT armor per ALLY in range, so if your team really hangs out together you become somewhat okay tanky! and your abilities do actually make your team cuddle a little.

Tesla 2/5
Tesla was my reason that I wanted to play him, when I think about an engineer I think about deployables, a turret, a gyro, a drone, any thing really that I can build and that then fights for me! and tesla in theory does that.. but these things do nooooothing! really people.. I tried.. I tried sooo hard and got so faaar, but in the eeend, it doesn't even maaaaatter!

the damage is so low it basically only does an electric proc, that all it does.. even 25 of those things cant kill a level 40 enemy.. and I get that first abilitys don't always need to do that.. but this is the engeneer guy, he should be building something that works better!

so if you want to keep this ability, make it good! and I mean real good! triple its damage, increase its attack timer, make it chain to other enemys, give us an augment that adds a damage type for your color, white for cold into magnetic, green for toxin into corrosion or red for fire into radiation.. or just make it true damage, or add % damage.. or make it bigger, fire more slowly for more damage.. any thing please! actually that last idea ties me into my rework idea..

replace the old grenade system he had (probably used just because it was easy to make back in the days) and turn it into real Gadgets! 

Introducing the Tesla Turret!
-Tesla Turret Deploys a real Turret near your location for a duration (a real gun attached to a Base)
-it has a 360 degree angel at witch it can turn and fires at enemys for as long as it is out
-it has base electric damage of X, with X% crit chance and damage, X firerate and high X% Status chance
- you can have 4 Turrets out at the same time
-your turrets scale with equipped Primary weapons mods (damage, crit, firerate, elements to form new damage type etc.)
-turrets have a base health of high X and a base armor of X (they area actually armored, it will be important later on)
-turrets count as actual allied units, they can be targeted by enemys and in fact have a higher threat level! (remember that passive that I gave vauban? yeah, these things add to it! making him tanky even while solo play)

wargear-sci-fi-lowpoly-3d-turrets_19.jpg

So tell me people, that this does not sound amazing and that you dont want to immediatly play this!?

Minelayer 1/5
every single one of those 4 abilities is a Joke.. I dont get it why old men vauban has to be so underpowered..

I get it, in the early days his CC was sooo amazing, he can't have other stuff too!.. but nowadays his CC is mediocre at best.. so please give vauban some love!

I like the idea of this ability and I totally get it, having many little gadgets to choose from to fit every situation.. the problem is that you dont use any of them in any situation besides shred MAYBE, but the visuals are barely noticable and it doesn't feel rewarding..
so first of all lets talk about the wheel, for Ivara it made sense that you hold the button to use the skill, because she draws the arrow.. it felt natural.. but with vauban your not charging it.. so one button press should make you throw the thing and holding the button should switch it.. you did it right with Khora so I dont get why this obvious nuisance slipped by..

so all of these are so unspectacular.. they need to be improved by alot or changed completely, let get into imrovments first

Bounce.. his old thing, it is funny.. use it to show your friend "look how funny this is!" and then never do it again.. there is no fall damage in this game, but this could very well simulate it.. first of all make the radius much bigger so you can block an enttrance with it.. then let it throw enemys into the air for some magnetic damage but much more, like 400 or so with a proc.. make them or you fly WAY HIGHER so you yourself can really get use out of it, and when they hit a ceiling or land back on the ground deal another 400 impact damage with a proc, so you reduces shields and megnatic makes sense, and then they take more damage possibly to their health.

Triplaser.. this stuns enemys for a brief second before they continue forward.. for 50 energy.. when you throw it, this should at least connect to the two nearst walls, like an ivara dash arrow but sideways, and enemys walking through it should recive a 500 damage slash proc and be knocked down with some momentum  in their walking diretion (so they're actually triping..) and then have reduced knockdown recovery afterwards by like -200% so they actually are briefly stunned and then afterwards have reduced movement speed!

Shred.. it does some okay armor stripping, but this is not up to standarts and definitly not for 50 energy.. again, increase the range dramatically, this should just stagger enemys apply a 500 damage corrosiv proc which removes armor completly! Now that I would use!

Concuss.. this I actually like, but again make the radius much bigger it is just not worth using and add 500 radiation damage to it..
 His toolbox skills are ment to fit any situation, so now we have shield hate for corpus, a raw damage stun and slow for infested, armor hate for void and chaos for grineer..

here are some rework ideas though to make every single one of those toolbelt skills unique and not all just bombs.. and they not only work in diffrent situations but work well togther as well!

Starting with Corpus again you get

"The Pocket Coolant Furnace". Stolen from Corpus tech at Venus this is a little version of the big furnace that turn Venus into a winter land, it will spread a somewhat large field (like ~10 meters) of coolant flow around it dealing continous cold damage in the area every half second with a high proc chance, dealing moderate damage and slowing enemys down!
I know cold is not as good as magnetic against shields, but this has much flavor with the upcoming expansion and is not as restrictive to just corpus hate in the grad scheme of things.. if you dont like it, just make it a magnetic disrupter with the same effect which is cool too!

for infested you have

"The Flamethrower!" do I need to explain it? this things spits out fire! in a large cone in front of it when ever there is an enemys in its range, its spins a little left and right, or make it 360 degree too like a turret from his first ability, so it feels like you deploy a Firebat from StarCraft to melt all those zerg! I mean infested! give it  high status chance and good damage per half second. done awesome skill to watch!

for armored targets, so grineer and void enemys, vauban can use

"The Schredder Bomb" Vauban Deploys a Bomb at a Target location thats arms itself over 1 second. After a short delay when an enemy walks into its range or if there are at least 2 targets in the area, the shredder bomb explodes dealing some radiation damage with a proc chance and then launches a Shredder Ball 1m into the air, the shredder ball spins around and fires Corrosive splinters all over the place (much like the alt fire of Azima) with a high corrosiv proc chance, really shredding the armor of enemys!

All of these three Gadgets  should be able to be deployed at the same time, but only one of each, so you can just use the appropriate one, or use all three together to freeze, burn, confuse and shred the enemy into pieces! thats sounds like so much fun!
but wait.. so by combining the last 2 gadget into one, we have a free slot.. what could an engineer do with a free ability.. he has turrets.. they can die.. he has teammates, they can die too.. I could die.. hmm better to something about it!

Introducing "The Armor kit!" Vauban can throw out little pick ups called armor kit! Any ally can walk over it, restoring their shields and granting something like 500 armor for a ~30 second duration. Vauban himself can pick them up too but only ever one armor kit buff can be active and you wont pick them up if you alrady have the buff, the kits should hover to make them clearly visable and stay there for about 2 minutes each before expiring maybe give it a hard limit of like 8 that you can have out at any time. AND Vauban can also throw them at his Turrets! Fully repairing them to full health and reseting thair Duration!

so NOW I feel like an engineer! helping my team, building these super cool gadgets that fight for me, while I sit back happily and watch my Constructions do their thing!

wow this turned out longer then I thought..
what do you think about all this?

anyway moving on..

Bastille 3/5
so with Bastille and Vortex both beeing great CC abilities, they still try to accomplish diffrent things, Vortex pulls them together, so this should pull them apart! which it kinda does, but weird.. With vauban I feel like all his abilities were designed to be somewhat flawed, and I dont see a reasonf for that, why does this have a enemy limit? why is the range so meh, why is the duration so meh, why does this have anti synergies with minelayer where they drop out of bastille when hit by them?
It is not that I want all these things be just better.. but why ALL the downsides.. this is not the CC in the game anymore.. give it some love.. give it slightly more range OR slightly longer duration.. but Definitly remove the enemy maximum and make it not anti synergize with his second ability..
otherwise I think this ability is still great and the reason you want him.. if only for hunting Gustag three or Zanuka..
maybe make it so that enemys caught within its radius will slowly drift outwards, to have the opposite effect of Vortex where you want enemys to stay away from something.

Vortex 3.5/5
this is the most powerful thing vauban has to offer in my mind, pulling enemys together is always extremly helpful, and nothing pulls enemys closer together then this.. oh wait.. there is this nidus thing right? Old man Vauban: "wait what did you say was its range? 12m? wow thats double of my vortex range, good for you nidus! thats sounds like a great ultimate for your 100 energy! say what now? it is your second ability? it only costs 25 energy? hmm okay.."
Vortex is ooooold! it is good, but it definitly needs much more love to keep up with these kids running around pulling every thing together with amazing range..
first of all, make it 75 energy, it is like Bastille but the opposite.. so make them both cost the same.. then.. increase the RANGE! 6 meter is a joke! with 280% this BARELY hits 10 meters xD this is Waframe, we have plains of eidolon now, huge open areas.. have you ever used vortex on PoE? it is sad... make it 15! meters! make me feel like I pull all the enemys into my black hole of doom! the duration really is fine then.. 
Making it deal just magnetic is fine and it makes sense, but when the duration ends make all enemys still alive suffer a CRUSH proc! (yeah Im bringing it back here from Rhino because it makes total sense!)
now this feels like an ultimate to me!

Once again people, I dont mean to step on anyones toes here, Im not hating on Vauban (well mabye a tiny bit) Im not hating on DE.. I love this game to bits and I just want the same thing as DE wants, the best gameplay experience with everything I can do in this game.. and if you have real reason on why you think vauban is an amazing frame and never needs changes, I will listen to your reasoning..

Volt - 3/5

Spoiler

34df42afe1585f985858c10b1c1aaeec.jpg

Volt.. the loki replacement, that he was replaced with in the first place for a starter frame.. When you think about Volt you think about Speed, and he is really good at that, I love electricity based damage, but I never felt like I get that feeling here where I electrocute my enemys and roast them alive.. BUT he is nice if you want to roleplay as Sanic or The Flash..

Static Charge 4/5
I think this is great and flavorful, it gives some much needed bonus damage and is very synergistic though it could build up more quickly, enough to see the results even in close quaters!

Shock 3/5
the most basic of abilitys.. it shocks an enemy.. it does chain now which is pretty cool, but it is only an electric proc, and therefore a ministun.. damage? no it does not to damage ^^'
increase this damage by alot! like 800, then make it do even more with each chain! and make it chain back to the original target if there are less then 5 enemys so it can bounce between two enemys really melting them OR better yet! dont make it chain back, but remove the chain limit of 5! so if there is a room full of enemys I can Slam down my arc lightning zapping through every enemy in the room! this would be just sooo satisfiying to witness!

Speed 5/5
simple name for a simple ability, you know exatly what it does and that is why you bring him most of the time! 
super fun to run around like sanic and meele everything to pieces or use it with your shield and gun everything down real quick. Id personally buff that reload speed a little.. I mean 100% mean that it is twice as quick.. people always think that would mean instant then.. thats not the case though.. this gives 17%, thats not even noticable witohut power strengths.. make it 50% just like the attackpeed and run speed, that would actually make him viable for all weapons with horrendous reload speed.

Volt is really squishy though.. so why not add some layer of defense here? we have seen evade chance introduced with titania, why not add this to volt? where he has 50% chance to evade incoming fire and even melle attack? because he is SO FAST you can't even see him dodge!

Eletric Shield 4/5
bonus damage is really nice! increased critical damage is really nice and thematic! the protection is really nice too when placed! and it has synergie with shock! and you can even pick it up now! that feature is just great, but I thnik this should be improved specifically!
the energy drain is fine and wel implemented, where you can still benefit from energy gain, which is pretty unique and therefore I like it! but the shield is juuuust so small.. again volt is super squishy.. this does protect him from frontal attacks, bot you are still 75% vulnerable to murder.. if a heavy gunner pops into existence behind you, whoops you're dead..

So I would increas the shields angle around you to cover up 270 degree around you, so your front and your sides, bending the shield around you.. so you are only vulnerable from behind, which is still risky seeing how fragile Volt is.

Discharge 3/5
This never felt ike an ultiamte to me.. it was cool when it made the light flicker and break back in the days.. but it never really did anything.. when you now look at it, it sounds exatly like miasma right? 20 meter radius affecting enemys for 5 seconds, stunning them and dealing damage.. so it should feel good right? but somehow it doesn't even if it sounds super cool now turning enemys into eletric discharges.. but I think this has mostly to do with its damage, and also this weird mechanic where they only deal damage to other enemys but not themself. So the idea here is, use it when many enemys are close together.. but it does NOTHING to a sperated enemys.. and that is not fun..

first of all increase the damage of this, maybe streight up double it to 1200, electric is good against moas, and that is it.. it should deal more damage to be relevant.. and then there is this weird thing where the enemys are a tesla coil for 4 seconds and then they recieve two little ticks afterwards for the remaining duration.. when there are 6-7 enemys close together they should ROAST super quick! but even as little as 2 enemys should still suffer severely from this!

Maybe make it so that there are always 5 possible lightnings that can struck out of a single enemy, so if there are 5 enemys around each one whil zap each other as it is right now.. but when there are only 2, each one will fire all there 5 lightnings at that target it can reach.. so it feels rewarding everytime!

Wukong - 4/5

Spoiler

league_of_legends___wukong_by_invisiblee

(something seems off here... I wonder what it is..)

Wukong again is a Warframe I love for all the wrong reasons. but besides his obvious strength of beeing unkillable he actually has some fun gamepaly to offer!

Tenacity 3/5
Passives dont need to be weak, we learned that already +2 seconds combo duration.. give him 5 or even 7 seconds, again this is not league of legends.. we move around, we need to care for objectives.. make it so that this passive is actually an alternative for him, skipping the need of mods that do that!

Iron Jab 4/5
this would be a 3 out of 5 with me telling you that it needs some love.. but it actually got love! in the form of its augment!, the base ability is okay, scaling with mods is always nice but maybe add some khora to it make it have a crit chance and so on.. the augment though is amazinlgy fun to play with, Wukong + Arca Titron is a real thing!

Defy 5/5
obviously the reason YOU play Wukong! you are basically invincible and if modded right, you really are, nothingmuch to say here, perfect design to be balanced and still feel powerful!

Cloudwalk 4/5
this actually has so many uses that people often overlook! forst of all you are copletly out of the game during this, untargetable and undetectable.. this mean if you ever run out of energy, use your zenurik turn in to a cloud and regain that energy, use it to bypass anything in a spy mission, wukong is actually amazing for spy, use it to easily reach hights, or complete void puzzles it does have many uses and it is very underrated!
maybe if you would be able to cast Defy or Iron jab from iside it, that would be super cool and also playing with that trickster vibe, smashing enemys with a stick from out of nowhere!

Primal Fury 3/5
I love exalted weapons, and I thought this was amazing with all the reach it can possibly get! and the visual effects to go along with it, and it scaling with reach! but there are some major flaws here..

the range really is not and does not feel like what it should suppose to be. I dont know the base range of this.. but it should already be more then any existing meele weapons, so more then 3m, maybe something like just 3,5, then with max range and the bonus this could be about 15m of attack range! that would be amazingly cool with the visuals! but sadly it is not.. the range seems to be as short as 2m or maybe 2,5m.. you can't really tell, and that brings me to the next huge problem here.. the stance..

The stance is so bad! the hold block combo IS nice and IF I want to slam it is really good for this and CC.. but if I have a 15m stick I dont want to slam it straight into the ground... and the basic comco has the same slam at the end which is suuuper annoying, I dont want to slam all the time! if I want to slam, let me do it by hold block.. when I have a 15 m stick I want a combo where I spin around flick my stick into the air and du multiple spins around me! 

give me an basic combo of mixed attack, with a hit, a spin and if you want a slam at the end make it utilize my range by extending the staff outwards and smashining the  thing in a straight line infront of me..
give me a combo where I only spin the staff around and killing everything in a 360 degree circle around me.
give me a better movement combo then we have right now, maybe utilize the cloud form to jump a little distance and then strik enemys around me
and keep the slam combo as is because it is good at what it does..

also there is the same issue wehre you lose all combo when you turn it off and back on.. thats just feels bad too..
more range better combos is all it needs!

Zephyr - 4.5/5

Spoiler

warframe-zephyr-prime-header.png

we almost made it guys! if you've come this far I'm really impressed! you must be insane by now..! anyway Zephyr after her little rework is just plane(ehhh) amazing now.. she feels like she is suppose to and aside from some little bug fixes she is super awesome to play now!

Lightweight 4/5
the low gravity cheat in warframe! super fun to paly around with, though sometimes annoying ^^

Tail WInd 4.5/5
basically three abilitys in one now! it is one of the best movement skills in the game now, sometimes a little to good 😛 you can dive bomb people which is just fun and helps when you float to much and you can jump suuuper high into the air!
the only thing here is that I love the air jumping thing way to much, that you gave me this options wants me to hang out up there forever! but sometime you dont have the space to fully charge it.. so here is whant I would suggest.. either make it so the hover duration is always maxed, even when not fully charged.. or just let me hover infinitly! I dont even care if you give it 3/energy drain sec as it would make sense.. but I want to hover forever! beeing up there like a bird and then sniping people!

Airburst 3/5
this really felt like a filler ability.. but it is fine though. I use it every time just to make my tornados bigger.. amybe add some falvor, or make it like one big excalibur slash that hits everthing in its paths and do a slash proc.. but at least fix the tornato hit box so when I shoot these they do actually hit the Tornado every time..

Turbulence 5/5
amazing protection! keep it up always! great augment!
If you ever want to buff it, give it a slash proc aura that staggers enemy that come to close, so it protect a little against melee too in a flavorfull way

Tornado 4/5
random CC but in theory really good and absolutly fun to use!
The only problem here are some minor bugs or coding problems..
1. enemys should be sucked into and then held inside the tornado and not be thrown away that is just awkward to shoot
2. fix Tornados hitboxes, either you shoot them with airburst or with your gun, sometimes you hit them, sometimes you don't.. thats is frustrating!
3. make them a tiny bit faster to travel to enemys that they don't already have picked up, to make it slightly more reliable CC
fixed!

And that Tenno concludes my list of ALL the Waframes and ALL of their abilities and MY thoughts on where they are standing right now! 

I really do hope you enjoyed reading this, that you have strong opinions about all this, approving of what I said or bring up arguments against it!

This whole list took me 4 days to compile, with a lot of second guessing myself, testing again and trying again.
I love Warframe, I love DE, I hope you love it too and now lets have a great discussion about all the frames! give your opinion so DE might read it and gets inspired by it!

in best regards
SmokinDice

EDIT: Thank you all for the great feedback so far, I will put out a Changelog, for things that I might change my opinion on and things I fixed in my list, and I also want to make a new Catergory where I write some of YOUR suggestions that I heard! (if you want to be credited for it, let me know!)

Changelog:

Spoiler

Ash

• Increased the Rating on Smoke Screen from 2 to 3 (it just needs some love, it is not bad though)

Mag

• increased the Rating of Polerize from 3 to 4 (all her skills synergize so well, this really does not need a change)

Other Player Suggestions:

Spoiler

Ash

• make Teleport a ground targeted ability if no enemy is close by, so ash can teleport to a location for traveling purposes

Titania

• Improve casting time
  • make enemies affected by Spellbind or Latern not float away but instead static (like raised by bastille)
  • make Tribute a small aoe, add synergy with Spellbind where it can pick up the buffs
  • Razor Wing: allow going into operator mode
  • "fix" some problems that consider Razorwing beeing counted as archwing (like sucide when hitting a wall)

Vauban

• Give him utility skills, like droping ammo boxes, or health/shield/energy resotres
  • give him an exalted sentinel

Volt

• Make it so Speed creates an orb (something like Limbos Rift) for teammates, so they CAN get the Speedbuff if they want to, but remove the forced AoE so teammates don't get the speedbuff if they don't want it.
  • make it so Volt is able to pick up multiple shields, covering his sides and back too where 4 shields are a 360° protection from all sides, make it recastable when holding shields to refresh their duration
  • Make volt himself a walking Teslacoil when using Overload, so he can deal with single enemys!

Wukong

• give Iron Jab a combo counter and maybe other animation and hitboxes (like Atlas, Excal or Rhino right now)
  • Make Cloudwalk into an invis ability, where he can still fly around, but is not invincible, instead just invisible and is stll abe to attack or use iron jab
  • Primal Fury: make it scale with reach-mod additively, then increase the base range to about 3-4 meters and/or increase the maximum to alot more, like 600%

Edited by SmokinDice

Sorry for all the early readers... I accidantally published.. I will need to do some editing first!

EDIT: Ok I THINK it is readable now, please refresh this site if you haven't already, it should look better

Edited by SmokinDice

1 hour ago, SmokinDice said:

Valkyr - 4/5

Hide contents

Hysteria 3/5
this now has MESA level drain! 15 energy per second! thats sooo much for a skill that does not make the screen wipe instantly.. sure you are invincible.. but if it is punished so hard this is more like a downside then an upsite lately.. in a meta where melee weapons are so strong and combo is king, these claws can still hold its own ground..

but the energy downside and to an extend the invicible downsides are so big right now that it just isn't worth it.. unless you want to revive a teamate, thats all it really does.. also, when you turn it off and back on you lose your combo counter.. which makes you start all over again... so double-triple punished here.. and then she even has this weird thing which was her first nerf that does damage to her if an enemy is in a circle around her when she deactivates it.. and this is all still in place, so quadruple punished!

this just does not feel amazing to use right now, Im not the invincible killing machine I want to be..

here are my Solutions:
1. don't make her invincible.. make her take like 90% less damage, or 60% scaling with power.. this would allow for rage to take affect and thereby counteracting the high cost if you want to.
2. reduce the energycost immensly! make it just flat 5/second
3. make the combo counter stay active even when turned off and maybe give her a passive rage-like effect, where she gets energy when she takes damage, basically driving her into the rage! (the flavor buff!)

just pick any one out of these three and hysteria will be good again! my perfect solution would be 1+3 where it works on its own, keeping the flow of rage going while in combat and quickly dropping when out of combat.

One of those guys huh?

Just now, SmokinDice said:

can you elaborate? 🙂

All of the Changes i've seen from Valkyr, the most common one is Hysteria. Removal of her Invincibility is probably the main change a lot of Players want to do to her. So you are not the only one who want to remove her Invincibility. I'm one of those guys who fight lvl 100 - 150+ enemies as a Eternal War Valkyr So i know how fast the enemies can kill you if you don't watch out and you have 10K or less EHP. Plus Mesa's and Valkyr's Energy drain and Restrictions are Very different. With Mesa, you start with a Energy drain that's at 100% drain in Hysteria, locked in one place, and rely on LOS to kill. With Valkyr, you can be completely mobile, have a Energy that ramps up, but short range. The only thing that keeps Mesa alive is CC and CC Protection. Valkyr pretty much have no Protection except for Hysteria and Short CC but More Armor. 

2 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

All of the Changes i've seen from Valkyr, the most common one is Hysteria. Removal of her Invincibility is probably the main change a lot of Players want to do to her. So you are not the only one who want to remove her Invincibility. I'm one of those guys who fight lvl 100 - 150+ enemies as a Eternal War Valkyr So i know how fast the enemies can kill you if you don't watch out and you have 10K or less EHP. Plus Mesa's and Valkyr's Energy drain and Restrictions are Very different. With Mesa, you start with a Energy drain that's at 100% drain in Hysteria, locked in one place, and rely on LOS to kill. With Valkyr, you can be completely mobile, have a Energy that ramps up, but short range. The only thing that keeps Mesa alive is CC and CC Protection. Valkyr pretty much have no Protection except for Hysteria and Short CC but More Armor. 

Well first of all Im glad to hear I'm not the only one with those thoughts then 😄

obviously Mesa's and Valkyr's restrictions are way diffrent and the skills work in totally diffrent ways, but some of my statements are here to provoke, so yeah.. for me at least mesa has the most powerful ultimate in the game in terms of just raw killing potential. So her High energy cost is somewhat fair in my mind, but doing this to valkyr just because she is invicible just does not sound right to me.

I feel like we have a similar playstyle for her.. of course Valkyr can just use eternal war and play well and stay alive, but this is one playstlye that almost exlusively uses Warcry and then Never use Hysteria except for moments where you need to be invincible. 

But there should be a playstyle available that really focuses on using Hysteria, which right now just is not worth it compared to warcry and thats with a huge gap in power level!

would you agree?

12 minutes ago, SmokinDice said:

Well first of all Im glad to hear I'm not the only one with those thoughts then 😄

obviously Mesa's and Valkyr's restrictions are way diffrent and the skills work in totally diffrent ways, but some of my statements are here to provoke, so yeah.. for me at least mesa has the most powerful ultimate in the game in terms of just raw killing potential. So her High energy cost is somewhat fair in my mind, but doing this to valkyr just because she is invicible just does not sound right to me.

I feel like we have a similar playstyle for her.. of course Valkyr can just use eternal war and play well and stay alive, but this is one playstlye that almost exlusively uses Warcry and then Never use Hysteria except for moments where you need to be invincible. 

But there should be a playstyle available that really focuses on using Hysteria, which right now just is not worth it compared to warcry and thats with a huge gap in power level!

would you agree?

Knowing DE, they would have to fiqure out a way to do that with her fourth without her being in the Broken Meta again or Underpowered since Hysteria is her "Rage mode". Taking damage when she's Berserk to fuel her energy with Rage/HA and use the energy when she goes into a Rage. Plus, she's in a spot to where a Massive buff would make her Meta in the High levels and a Nerf would make her Useless in the high levels.

Wow, it took a few hours to read all of this xD

Just wanted to say - excellent feedback and many great suggestions.

Ash...hmm, invisibility 3/5 as for me the duration feels acceptable tho more would be good ofc. And bladestorm 4.5/5 as somehow I don't get energy problems with it even with just streamline on (have sentinel vacuum, p flow and rank 1 arcane energize tho) and it does insane damage especially with right melee setup and can proc trickery / ultimatum, can save life sometimes with being able to join in animation and being invincible by using teleport during execution. Overall 4/5.

I disagree a bit on Banshee rating, precisely on rating for Silence and Quake. Silence is way more useful in my experience if i keep moving around and don't have too high range as it initially stuns enemies for few sec so would give it 3/5 or 4/5...And Quake although providing cc and doing some damage (but the damage is quite pathetic esp against armor) prevents her from moving making her an easy target and since it also does no damage in higher levels I see basically no use for it...2/5 or 1/5 even. But just because of Sonar I would overall give Banshee at least 3/5. Liked your suggestions for her Sonic boom and Silence.

Nice suggestion on Tectonics.

Amazing suggestions on Ember.

Nice info on Gara, hadn't played her much yet and this info made me want to try her again.

Titania...needs rework. Starting with shorter casting times. Spellbind is good tho enemies shouldn't float away too far, rather levitate around cast area like with Vauban's bastille...Tribute really should have a small aoe effect same as spellbind along with those slightly improved auras + a synergy that casting spelbind in the area would pick up the souls. Picking up souls could also have a 50% chance to restore a razorfly if any are killed while in razorwing. Lantern is nice but should be more reliable in attracting enemies in radius and lantern target should just float few feet above ground at same place not float away often god knows where...enemies affected by spellbind could float towards lantern...razorwing - let us transfer to operator and interact with objects, revive team members while in razorwing...and don't disable sentinels, pets. Dex pixia is good. But not having diwata be a potential suicide by hitting a wall would be great...problem is that currently game coding sees Titania razorwing as archwing mode that disables most of the functions that we would normally have. And collisions with walls are potentially lethal just like in archwing. Currently Titania is at 3/5 imo only because of Spellbind and Dex Pixia.

Vauban...yea...Bastille and Vortex are good (tho Vortex needs more base range) but his 1st and 2nd abilities need improvements. Would like his 1st to be kind of defensive ability that could be swapped to either restore ammo / buff reload or projectile speed /give more armor / hp / shields / damage reduction, sth like that. His 2nd could be a mine field that consists of shredd grenades, damaging and stripping armor from enemies who enter. And for synergy his other abilities could gain increased benefits when cast on mine field. Like Vortex absorbing all damage dealt to enemies inside and unleashing an explosion once it's duration expires and Bastille giving some damage reduction for each enemy affected.

Volt 4.5/5...Shock as quick cc, tho could do bit more dmg, Speed excellent for movement, melee and reload, Shield the only unbreakable defense ability, augment adds base damage to next shot, crit damage buff, electricity damage bonus up to 300% that combines with weapon damage types, can be charged with shock to zap melee enemies tryimg to pass. Discharge - great cc even after latest change to stun duration to further targets.

Wukong...3/5 needs rework. Defy is great...Iron jab is kind of ok but needs to be able to hit enemies in an area and have a inner combo as Rhino charge, Valkyr ripline and Atlas landslide has where each consecutive cast increases range and damage and reduces energy cost. Adds to and benefits from iron staff (but not regular melee) combo counter. Cloud walker should work differently...in my opinion much more movement speed and being able to attack while in the cloud...remove invincibility, keep invisibility for the duration and still open enemies to finishers... Iron staff current range is sad...around 5/6 m at max bonus..needs to be at least 10m at max bonus as currently many regular weapons have that with only primed reach. And needs to be immune to knockdowns while Iron staff is active...that thing supposedly weighs 8 tons, yet you can get knocked down while just swinging a heavy blade gives complete knockdown immunity..and yea...better combos.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb VPrime96:

Valkyr pretty much have no Protection except for Hysteria and Short CC but More Armor. 

And life drain and then there's also the combination of damage reduction and armor. Did you know that a 90% damage reduction paired with as much as 700 armor is pretty much most of the way where a max max pre nerf ice chroma was? Some dude on reddit did the math for Nekros SoS+health conversion.

... Valkyr has the multiple of that. She'd be the only frame to have both, high armor and a reduction really to easily reach chromas reduction and probably even go beyond that.

Did you play ice chroma before the nerf? Would you say it was possible for him to fight level 100-150 enemys?

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

58 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

And life drain and then there's also the combination of damage reduction and armor. Did you know that a 90% damage reduction paired with as much as 700 armor is pretty much most of the way where a max max pre nerf ice chroma was? Some dude on reddit did the math for Nekros SoS+health conversion.

... Valkyr has the multiple of that. She'd be the only frame to have both, high armor and a reduction really to easily reach chromas reduction and probably even go beyond that.

Did you play ice chroma before the nerf? Would you say it was possible for him to fight level 100-150 enemys?

I only played as Fire Chroma before his Nerf but i think with Life Strike, he could. Without it, maybe not unless you used Arcane Grace. The biggest issue about his Survivability with Vex Armor is when the ability wears off, you are back to squishy again while Valkyr would have the 1400+ Armor to make her self tanky with and without WarCry unless you played Mot. She could reach 93% DR with 264% Power Strength and 1500+ Armor from WarCry.

7 hours ago, DjKaplis said:

Wow, it took a few hours to read all of this xD

Just wanted to say - excellent feedback and many great suggestions.

Well, first of all thank YOU for taking the time to read all this!

and double thanks for giving us your thoughts and ideas on it!

I really want to talk about all of it!

Ash...hmm, invisibility 3/5 as for me the duration feels acceptable tho more would be good ofc. And bladestorm 4.5/5 as somehow I don't get energy problems with it even with just streamline on (have sentinel vacuum, p flow and rank 1 arcane energize tho) and it does insane damage especially with right melee setup and can proc trickery / ultimatum, can save life sometimes with being able to join in animation and being invincible by using teleport during execution. Overall 4/5.

For Invisibility you're right, I bumped it up to a 3/5, my words may have seemed a little harsh but really all it needs is some love! He was the first I did, so maybe I was overly excited to rant! ^^

For Bladestorm I think it is a really powerful ability all through out the game and it is strictly meant for killing stuff. The thing though is, although flavorful, it is a bit tricky to use..

Lets talk about onslaught here, because that is the gamemode with the most enemys spawning in a short time.

If you do not consider invisibility this is 3 energy per target, so where Mesa can for 3 energy/second kill a whole room in maybe 3 seconds thats 9 energy total for a whole room clear of like 20 enemies.. to achiev this as ash, you have to first turn it on, then you have to look around (just like mesa) but you have to actually aim at the target specificly (not saying that this is hard, but it requires more concetration then just mindlessly  go trolololol) which also takes some more time. And if you consider these 20 enemies that alone is 60 energy!! compared to mesa's 9.. and then the killing happens which is obviously slower too..

this is all WITH fleeting.. obviously without it you would not have enough energy to even target 20 enemys..^^

so let's DO consider Invis now, which makes it then mandatory to use.. (which was the reason that made me look at smoke bomb's balance in the first place)

now you spend 1,5 energy per target, and that I DO consider a fair cost.. but you also have to spent energy to cast smoke screen every time between 8 and 16 seconds.. which is another 9 energy, so per 20 enemys you still need to use invis + 20 target = 39 energy for 20 enemys..

I dont want to have this at ultra op level again.. I just think he could have some love without breaking the game.. 🙂

I disagree a bit on Banshee rating, precisely on rating for Silence and Quake. Silence is way more useful in my experience if i keep moving around and don't have too high range as it initially stuns enemies for few sec so would give it 3/5 or 4/5...And Quake although providing cc and doing some damage (but the damage is quite pathetic esp against armor) prevents her from moving making her an easy target and since it also does no damage in higher levels I see basically no use for it...2/5 or 1/5 even. But just because of Sonar I would overall give Banshee at least 3/5. Liked your suggestions for her Sonic boom and Silence.

yes it is absolutly okay to disagree, this is what this thread should be about, talking with each other about our (most likely) favorite game at this time. 🙂

Thank you for liking my suggestions though, that's the important part for me, so we get some underrated Frames some love ❤️ 

can you elaborate on your Silence experience?

For me the mini stun barely does anything to help her survive, yes maybe you can kill 2,3 or even 5 enemys in that time.. but the other enemys that are still alerted after the stun will still just look at you and kill you.. and then you talk about not having to high range, her other abilitys all need range to be most effective, so by reducing the range overall you make a "bad" ability better and weaken her kit overall, so i think something should be happening INSIDE the silence AoE not at the edge of it.

On quake xou are right, it does very low damage lategame, but this ability is CC for as long as you have energy, there is nothing that will shoot you because everything is perma CC'd IF you have sufficient range that is ^^ if you have a good team you press sonar and then quake while your team kills everything (this is the only way she is playable in high level atm imo)

BUT you are right.. it is not fun to just stand around, although the animations is satisfying.. okay here is another solution.. make it Duration based.. let it have a 2 seconds cool looking cast time, and then let the quake go on for like 8 seconds (base) while you are able to move again. how about that?

Nice suggestion on Tectonics.

Amazing suggestions on Ember.

Nice info on Gara, hadn't played her much yet and this info made me want to try her again.

I'm always glad when I can help someone try new things! And you should definitly try gara! use a just pure damage weapon with her, it is so fun! I just finished my Prisma Dual Cleaver build with the augment and an insane Riven, so now I press shatter shield, cast my Mass Vitrify and blow it up with shattered Lash from the outside, get out my furis and run around with my 50k Damage shield that kills everything it touches immediatly 😄 

I LOVE that you like my changes on atlas and especially Ember.. I came up with the idea for her while writing this.. and I want to be Krieg in Warframe! I really want that change!

giving her some much needed survivability and sooo much flavor!

Titania...needs rework. Starting with shorter casting times. Spellbind is good tho enemies shouldn't float away too far, rather levitate around cast area like with Vauban's bastille...Tribute really should have a small aoe effect same as spellbind along with those slightly improved auras + a synergy that casting spelbind in the area would pick up the souls. Picking up souls could also have a 50% chance to restore a razorfly if any are killed while in razorwing. Lantern is nice but should be more reliable in attracting enemies in radius and lantern target should just float few feet above ground at same place not float away often god knows where...enemies affected by spellbind could float towards lantern...razorwing - let us transfer to operator and interact with objects, revive team members while in razorwing...and don't disable sentinels, pets. Dex pixia is good. But not having diwata be a potential suicide by hitting a wall would be great...problem is that currently game coding sees Titania razorwing as archwing mode that disables most of the functions that we would normally have. And collisions with walls are potentially lethal just like in archwing. Currently Titania is at 3/5 imo only because of Spellbind and Dex Pixia.

I really like your suggestions here too, it is true that the flaoting of enemies is somewhat awkward, but I just find it soooo hiliarious just shooting them with a no damage weapon into oblivion xdddd

but I see where you are coming from, some consistency would be great for her skills and picking up buffs from afar is nice too! Her casting times don't feel that long to me though for what they can potentially do.

For Razor Wing I have never had that happened to me where I fly into a Wall and die, thats funny though xD being able to go operator could be a nice thing to add but would not fix her problems. I think disabling her Companions is a good thing, because the sentinel would be bigger then you obstructing your view, and the pet would just die where you can't revive it in razorwing mode.. just give her Vacuum would help a lot I think, they did it for archwing right?

Vauban...yea...Bastille and Vortex are good (tho Vortex needs more base range) but his 1st and 2nd abilities need improvements. Would like his 1st to be kind of defensive ability that could be swapped to either restore ammo / buff reload or projectile speed /give more armor / hp / shields / damage reduction, sth like that. His 2nd could be a mine field that consists of shredd grenades, damaging and stripping armor from enemies who enter. And for synergy his other abilities could gain increased benefits when cast on mine field. Like Vortex absorbing all damage dealt to enemies inside and unleashing an explosion once it's duration expires and Bastille giving some damage reduction for each enemy affected.

hey I'm all up for a change! anything is better than what we have now! Providing teammates with supply is a great idea that I though about to and made it into my little repair kit.. but nothing in the game gives ammo, so this could indeed be nice!

but I really want a TURRET!!! 😧 give it to me DE! xD

Volt 4.5/5...Shock as quick cc, tho could do bit more dmg, Speed excellent for movement, melee and reload, Shield the only unbreakable defense ability, augment adds base damage to next shot, crit damage buff, electricity damage bonus up to 300% that combines with weapon damage types, can be charged with shock to zap melee enemies tryimg to pass. Discharge - great cc even after latest change to stun duration to further targets.

Also nice to hear a completly diffrent opinion here.

I agree to everything you said here.. but I still just die when I play him.... unless I'm super stationary.. what is the opposite of what a Volt should do 😞 

Wukong...3/5 needs rework. Defy is great...Iron jab is kind of ok but needs to be able to hit enemies in an area and have a inner combo as Rhino charge, Valkyr ripline and Atlas landslide has where each consecutive cast increases range and damage and reduces energy cost. Adds to and benefits from iron staff (but not regular melee) combo counter. Cloud walker should work differently...in my opinion much more movement speed and being able to attack while in the cloud...remove invincibility, keep invisibility for the duration and still open enemies to finishers... Iron staff current range is sad...around 5/6 m at max bonus..needs to be at least 10m at max bonus as currently many regular weapons have that with only primed reach. And needs to be immune to knockdowns while Iron staff is active...that thing supposedly weighs 8 tons, yet you can get knocked down while just swinging a heavy blade gives complete knockdown immunity..and yea...better combos.

I totally agree on iron jab, it could have an combo counter.

your Cloud suggestions are nice to, and somewhat what I said or meant and we also agree on the Range of primal fury 🙂 

Anyway thanks again for the great feedback! I hope DE takes some notes from you 😛 

Cheers!

56 minutes ago, SmokinDice said:

Anyway thanks again for the great feedback! I hope DE takes some notes from you 😛 

Cheers!

Yea some of those changes we (and other players on forum) have come up with would be exciting to see in game!

About Ash bladestorm...yea, it isn't the right dps ability for ESO...xD There right now are only a few truly viable dps frames tho. Other than that on regular missions and especially sorties with enemy armor enhancement his shuriken and bladestorm feel great as you don't have to compete against ESO timer ^^

I most often use Resonance banshee with primed flow and quick thinking, 145 range, 130eff. Works quite nicely against up to lvl 200 enemies even with no cc frame in team. Casting sonar gives me sight of enemies, Silence makes sure that enemies that come in range are stunned for a while, being easy to kill with Sonar buff. If sometimes i see enemies not stunned by Silence, quick Sonic Boom sends them flying or transfer into operator mode helps. And in case I get shot primed flow and quick thinking help her survive a few shots. But yea - she is squishy xD That makes her kind of fun to play tho, trying not to make mistakes. Giving Quake some solid cc duration after casting it once would be great, that is what many initially hoped to get from her augment rework, it could help her a lot.

P.S. also like the new Atlas a lot. P.P.S. the change to getting rubble easier was nice too. Especially the path of statues petrifying enemies before they get smacked in the face by landslide 😄

P.P.P.S. Titania razorwing and pets...maybe you're right, I think that's something I can't really predict until it is in game in one form or other. But she needs some kind of vacuum, true.

Edited by DjKaplis

1 hour ago, DjKaplis said:

Yea some of those changes we (and other players on forum) have come up with would be exciting to see in game!

About Ash bladestorm...yea, it isn't the right dps ability for ESO...xD There right now are only a few truly viable dps frames tho. Other than that on regular missions and especially sorties with enemy armor enhancement his shuriken and bladestorm feel great as you don't have to compete against ESO timer ^^

I most often use Resonance banshee with primed flow and quick thinking, 145 range, 130eff. Works quite nicely against up to lvl 200 enemies even with no cc frame in team. Casting sonar gives me sight of enemies, Silence makes sure that enemies that come in range are stunned for a while, being easy to kill with Sonar buff. If sometimes i see enemies not stunned by Silence, quick Sonic Boom sends them flying or transfer into operator mode helps. And in case I get shot primed flow and quick thinking help her survive a few shots. But yea - she is squishy xD That makes her kind of fun to play tho, trying not to make mistakes. Giving Quake some solid cc duration after casting it once would be great, that is what many initially hoped to get from her augment rework, it could help her a lot.

P.S. also like the new Atlas a lot. P.P.S. the change to getting rubble easier was nice too. Especially the path of statues petrifying enemies before they get smacked in the face by landslide 😄

P.P.P.S. Titania razorwing and pets...maybe you're right, I think that's something I can't really predict until it is in game in one form or other. But she needs some kind of vacuum, true.

I will try that Banshee build.

Listen I just got a great idea! xD

By talking about Razor Wing and it having a sentinel, i thought shrinking down to the size of your sentinel and beeing best buddies with your sentinel sounded like an amazing idea.. not for Titania or razor wing.. but we have khora.. she has a pet.. so why does no one have a special PET exalted Sentinel?!

and then it struck me! Vauban! he needs to have a Pet exalted Sentinel! like a drone that helps him build all his stuff, that protects him, fights for him, and syngergieses with all of his abilities!

make a Warframe with a pet sentinel or give it to vauban! I need it in my life! xD

I also like the Flavor of one of the archwing ultimates (lol archwing) that summons little drones for you, imagine that ability, but good!

vor 3 Stunden schrieb VPrime96:

The biggest issue about his Survivability with Vex Armor is when the ability wears off, you are back to squishy again while Valkyr would have the 1400+ Armor to make her self tanky with and without WarCry unless you played Mot. She could reach 93% DR with 264% Power Strength and 1500+ Armor from WarCry.

Her current issue basicly if you don't play Arcane Energize on hysteria since you don't get damage. I mean people want it to be a reduction for a reason.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

The problem with this list is your experience with this game dictates how good it bad you can be with a frame.

I can take banshee on any mission and I do quite often. She can sustain herself well among the level 100s, if you mod her correctly and synergize her weapons with her skills.

Thats great to hear!

again I want to emphasise that I am not saying that you can't do that, sure enough If you play well and play focused you can do anything with anyone!

I'm just saying that some Warframes have a much easier time than others while also sometime beeing more useful or almost as useful for the team with far less restrictions.

But obviously if you think she should stay like that and you like that there is an actual challenge to her gameplay AND if more people think that way and you all agree that she does not need some help in her kit, then she should definitly stay exactly the way she is now!

I just want to gather opinions so DE might read this and gets some inspiration 😉 

Edited by SmokinDice

8 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Her current issue basicly if you don't play Arcane Energize on hysteria since you don't get damage. I mean people want it to be a reduction for a reason.

The thing is DE is the only ones that balances the frames so they have to think if they want that ability to last for the whole mission again. That ability used to last for the whole mission before it got nerfed.

16 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

The thing is DE is the only ones that balances the frames so they have to think if they want that ability to last for the whole mission again. That ability used to last for the whole mission before it got nerfed.

Let me get back into this discussion..

I thnik warframe is first and foremost about having fun and enjoying the gameplay.. and I LOVE the modding system even if it is not perfect.. the ability to take something that is fun to you, like a basic ability of a frame and then expand on that idea and getting the most out of it with mods and all the other stuff we have.. If I manage to master that, get all the perfect mods for it I want every ability to feel amazing and fun! and if my lategame dream is to be in Hysteria all day long (or any other ability) I want to be able to achieve this.. this ability even though it isssss possible, makes it so hard to achieve that the trouble to get there outweighs its fun.. and I think that should not be the case..

Im not saying they MUST make it a damage reduction.. it is just one solution, and as CoolD said too, 90% damage reduction from armor + 90% flat damage reduction makes you take almost 99% less damage already.. so a level 140 gunner would just tickle you for 1-2 damage each bullet.. you stil have enough time to revive or interact.. but it will always make you remeber what you are and what you should do as a valkyr.. and that is KILLING DUDES! 😄

for me the only thing I really dislike is the feeling of me getting weaker over time when using an ability.. as I said, keep it as it is, but balance the cost somewhere in the middle.. so it just doesn't make me feel weakened as I play...

EDIT: as the Idea of turning Hysteria into a damage reduction feels better and better to me, I have another reason for it beeing good, it would increase Valkyrs weapon diversity, as you dont need a weapon to heal you when you can just feed of Hysterias Lifestealing effect.

Edited by SmokinDice

5 minutes ago, SmokinDice said:

for me the only thing I really dislike is the feeling of me getting weaker over time when using an ability.. 

As a Berserker, I would imagine this is what they want us to feel. Since Berserker is "Bear Chested" (Without Armor), Gnawing on their shields, going into a rage while going Berserk like in this Sentence: "In battle, the berserkers were subject to fits of frenzy. They would howl like wild beasts, foamed at the mouth, and gnawed the iron rim of their shields. According to belief, during these fits they were immune to steel and fire, and made great havoc in the ranks of the enemy. When the fever abated they were weak and tame. Accounts can be found in the sagas". I think Valkyr was designed from the Wikipedia instead from another Video Game or her Lore.

32 minutes ago, SmokinDice said:

Thats great to hear!

again I want to emphasise that I am not saying that you can't do that, sure enough If you play well and play focused you can do anything with anyone!

I'm just saying that some Warframes have a much easier time than others while also sometime beeing more useful or almost as useful for the team with far less restrictions.

But obviously if you think she should stay like that and you like that there is an actual challenge to her gameplay AND if more people think that way and you all agree that she does not need some help in her kit, then she should definitly stay exactly the way she is now!

I just want to gather opinions so DE might read this and gets some inspiration 😉 

I do think that Valkyrs energy drain may have been overkill though. 6x energy drain is insane.

vor 32 Minuten schrieb VPrime96:

All the other exalted abilites still do no problem. I mean the invulnerability was the reason to begin with... remove it, allow power management while keeping the cost and she's at her ideal really.

Speed 5/5? When it spreads like a disease you can't avoid? When to get the disease some random Volt just needs to press 2 and you to get rid of it needs to stop everything to backflip?

Well, good to know I shouldn't take this reading too seriously...