Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I ask all warframe YouTubers stop

(PSN)zedlanik

Pls stop comparing warframe to destiny they are not a same game 

They are diffrent  facts in both games but some are same like rng ect but the difference is big 

Destiny 1 with all dlc's sorry to say which may hurt some warframe funboys  has more challenging content then warframe 

Less grind since only thing you gonna grind is weapons gear and one or two diffrent resource while in warframe It feels like farming simulator 

End game in destiny 1 was kinda there and not there since you only wanted gjallahorn while in warframe it is fashion frame in which it's not kinda anything let be real since when fashion is end game ? 

Challenging players destiny 1 had raids which were fun stress full but you always you meet new players  while in warframe there's no challenge since they give you mods frames weapons but no real challenge and if you do wanna challenge spend hour or more in survival ect 

Story destiny with out dlc has no story while warframe has at least lil bit but has something but with all destiny 1 dlc's story doesn't make sense  while in warframe story feels good my own opinion 

Now if you think about it in warframe you are space ninja in destiny you are guardian with no sense and no voice true story 

Nerfs while bungie loved barfing things down to ground everything same goes for DE but de has reworks which bungie never done and when they did never made sense 

All I am trying to say stop the crap pls both games have weaknesses yes both have 

And yes warframe is better in some ways then d1 but then d1 is better then warframe in some ways 

Warframe needs to look out more for  veteran players why ? Because there's nothing for us to do yes new content feels good but for how long till we find out it's more grind and nothing to enjoy DE pls give us something more in end game 

I hope I didn't offend anyone but like I said yes warframe is Vetter in some ways but same goes for d1 

Not gonna talk about d2 since d2 is dead 

3 minutes ago, tinyranitar said:

>tell people to not compare games
>proceed to compare games

Ye mate it's not gonna fly

This.

Also

5 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Not gonna talk about d2 since d2 is dead 

Did Bungie abandon D2 and started developing more content for D1?

7 minutes ago, tinyranitar said:

>tell people to not compare games
>proceed to compare games

Ye mate it's not gonna fly

It took 2 minutes for someone to ace this thread. You're as fast at clearing forum content as you undoubtedly are at finishing ingame content.

10 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

This.

Also

Did Bungie abandon D2 and started developing more content for D1?

Destiny 1 was what made destiny 1 and 2     destiny2 is trash we all know that but destiny 1 is still good with raids which warframe had before but because they had so many bugs they had to take them out not even trying to fix them 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Destiny 1 was what made destiny 1 and 2     destiny2 is trash we all know that but destiny 1 is still good with raids which warframe had before but because they had so many bugs they had to take them out not even trying to fix them 

They didn't take them out just because it was a buggy mess. They mostly took out raids because they were unhappy with the design of the raids themselves. 

14 minutes ago, upai_nai said:

When u get S#&$ on so hard and u dont kno what to say anymore.... XD

Of course in lot of ways warframe is better since DE talks to their gamers while bungie doesn't and never will but comparing both games won't make sense since bungie will sale destiny to Activision 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Destiny 1 is console exclusive. It's obvious that most players will compare Warframe to a commonly available game, Destiny 2. No more content will be released for the first game since it already has a "descendant". So they are both pretty dead.

Just now, Spartan336 said:

They didn't take them out just because it was a buggy mess. They mostly took out raids because they were unhappy with the design of the raids themselves. 

Yes okay cool like said I am not a funboy of destiny but like said they did had their time to fix them 

4 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Destiny 1 is console exclusive. It's obvious that most players will compare Warframe to a commonly available game, Destiny 2. No more content will be released for the first game since it already has a "descendant". So they are both pretty dead.

I know true that's why comparing both games won't make sense because they are diffrent but if destiny never came out and they would have stuck with d1 with more dlc that would have probably died 2 

Edited by (PS4)zedlanik

Just now, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Yes okay cool like said I am not a funboy of destiny but like said they did had their time to fix them 

They're working on much bigger things, but have promised to re-introduce the raids in a satisfactory manner. Perhaps though Railjack? 

Because in warframe there is no end game only grind of resource 

It's not really that there's no challenging content, but rather that there is no reason to do them.

Like why would you go above zone 8 in ESO? Why go for more than 20 min in survival?

When the rewards come, then we'll see.

1 minute ago, Evanescent said:

It's not really that there's no challenging content, but rather that there is no reason to do them.

Like why would you go above zone 8 in ESO? Why go for more than 20 min in survival?

That's what I mean diffrent rng drops would help but since there is nothing much in end game there is no challenge I know it is a free game but still all this mods and frames and we use them to grind resource no real rewards since void is crap

5 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

If they would do raids and say only way you can get this type of prime weapon is if you complete raid which is challenging wouldn't you do it ?

So because of that there shouldn't be end game ? Lol then what's the point of warframe then ? Grind resource everyday ?

Well it IS a grind game. One of the grindiest out there. But I never said there shouldn't be endgame. I'm just saying that if there ever is endgame, we wont have to sluff up money to get it.