Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I ask all warframe YouTubers stop

(PSN)zedlanik

23 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

This.

Also

Did Bungie abandon D2 and started developing more content for D1?

No, Bungie has two mains teams.
Team A makes the game, Team B makes the DLC.
Team A is working on Destiny 3 already.
Team B's job is a horrible nightmare because Bungie shot themselves in the foot with a Tigris Prime.

A lot of Destiny's problems come from ego and hubris.
It's engine is so bad that it literally takes 9+ hours to load a single map for editing, so the Devs set the computers to load up what they want to work on the next day before going home for the night.
Bungie refuse to switch engine because they made this one and a lot of people there believe they can do no wrong because "we're Bungie, we made Halo that literally gave life to a whole console and started the new console wars", despite the fact that the majority of people who worked on Halo stayed with 343i after the split.

And don't get me started on how the Devs *@##$ and moan about players destroying Raid content.
"But we specifically made this mechanic that requires all 6 fireteam members to hit a button at the same time, you can't solo it!" and it's solo'd in under a month.

2 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

Well it IS a grind game. One of the grindiest out there. But I never said there shouldn't be endgame. I'm just saying that if there ever is endgame, we wont have to sluff up money to get it. 

There you go so warframe has no end game which DE needs to look in to rather then giving us more resource to grind for each time the release  new open zone imagine after few years warframe will have over 600 diffrent resources to farm  ? That will kill warframe 

Arcane farming is a form of endgame.

Eidolons can be easily taken down, but only by organised groups in roles working together. Destiiny raids became easy when you got the patterns down as well, as did even the bosses from Bloodborne.

I'd like tough content with its exclusive rewards, yeah. Maybe not super long missions, but hard ones.

Just now, (PS4)zedlanik said:

There you go so warframe has no end game which DE needs to look in to rather then giving us more resource to grind for each time the release  new open zone imagine after few years warframe will have over 600 diffrent resources to farm  ? That will kill warframe 

Who says they need to look into an end game? The constant updates are a part of the charm of the game. No need to create a Warframe 2 anytime soon. And no, if players will put up with the grind today, they won't mind more things to grind. 

1 minute ago, Evanescent said:

Arcane farming is a form of endgame.

Eidolons can be easily taken down, but only by organised groups in roles working together. Destiiny raids became easy when you got the patterns down as well, as did even the bosses from Bloodborne.

I'd like tough content with its exclusive rewards, yeah. Maybe not super long missions, but hard ones.

Even if they are hard still would nice to show other how you play rather how you farm i love warframe since I started playing warframe I never got back to destiny there is no point but warframe needs to look deeper in game activities so far I seen them trying get more players in but not making them stay 

13 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

They're working on much bigger things, but have promised to re-introduce the raids in a satisfactory manner. Perhaps though Railjack? 

My thoughts exactly.

I believe DE went on record & said that the gameplay of old Raids simply did not fit the theme/gameplay of Warframe.
The game up till then was fast paced, action-packed, etc. But Raids slowed it down to a slog & they felt they no longer "fit"

Now... *Runs for the door before the Disgruntled Raid Community invades*

1 minute ago, Spartan336 said:

Who says they need to look into an end game? The constant updates are a part of the charm of the game. No need to create a Warframe 2 anytime soon. And no, if players will put up with the grind today, they won't mind more things to grind. 

Truest me grind will for sure kill this game since they won't get end game but only stupid grind 

Truest me grind will for sure kill this game since they won't get end game but only stupid grind 

Sure we wont get end game, but we'll get thousands of new toys and modes to play with. Thats enough for the vast majority of us. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Six years of grind says that you're wrong.

Grind IS Warframe. That's the gameplay.
It's the same in games like Diablo, or WoW, or ESO, or Path of Exile.

While the two MMOs I just mentioned have end game raid content, that doesn't negate that the whole basis of their gameplay is GRIND.

1 minute ago, Spartan336 said:

Sure we wont get end game, but we'll get thousands of new toys and modes to play with. Thats enough for the vast majority of us. 

Not for long one way or other way you will get bored of since you use mods and weapons to farm resource they need to change it up bit 

Not for long one way or other way you will get bored of since you use mods and weapons to farm resource they need to change it up bit 

I've played this game for 5 years and never gotten bored of their system. 

2 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

I've played this game for 5 years and never gotten bored of their system. 

Aye same, been playing since before even Trinity was first released, will get burned out here and there but always come back.

That's what I mean biggest burn put is because there's nothing to do nothing to go for 

No, the burn comes from trying to get 1 thing for over 20 hours and not getting it.

I can play the game for 300 hours without a goal and not get burned out because I'm not trying to get something other than fun.

Just now, Klavinmour said:

No, the burn comes from trying to get 1 thing for over 20 hours and not getting it.

I can play the game for 300 hours without a goal and not get burned out because I'm not trying to get something other than fun.

There you go you can't enjoy warframe because of grind instead they should release something everyone can enjoy 

2 minutes ago, --Q--Stryker said:

Players have gotten too strong for DE to implement any "endgame" without adding some new layer of grind so they don't blaze through it like everything else.

Diffrent type of enemies with diffrent type of end which could be more challenging rather then grind 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Diffrent type of enemies with diffrent type of end which could be more challenging rather then grind 

Outside of adding a new damage type, any new enemy would need an invuln phase to not be wiped out like any other unit.

4 minutes ago, --Q--Stryker said:

He's just gonna cherrypick anything you say that could be interpreted to continue his argument.

So basicly resource grind or even frame or weapon farm is not a grind ? 

Edited by (PS4)zedlanik

So basicly resource grind or even frame or weapon farm is not a grind ? 

You've got to understand that:
1. Not everyone hates grind

2. Warframe is a F2P game that survives on grind

You either invest the time to grind and keep playing, or spend money to get it directly. It's worked for 5 years and it's gonna keep working. And DE has lately been trying their damnedest to prevent long runs, like how most squads are basically forced out after 8 waves in ESO. If they don't want players running one mission for hours what endgame could they make that would ever satisfy you?

1 minute ago, --Q--Stryker said:

You either invest the time to grind and keep playing, or spend money to get it directly. It's worked for 5 years and it's gonna keep working. And DE has lately been trying their damnedest to prevent long runs, like how most squads are basically forced out after 8 waves in ESO. If they don't want players running one mission for hours what endgame could they make that would ever satisfy you?

6 Years technically.

1 minute ago, --Q--Stryker said:

End game with good rewards and good challenge warframe has no challenge which means it is a lame excuse