Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Tenno, whats your favorite looking frame?

octobotimus

I was getting mighty curious with this, and wanted to see people's opinion, what is your favorite looking warframe? but there is a bit of a twist, NO tennogen , just default/primes , and their alt helmets of course. I look forward to seeing people opinions on this 😁

Without any skin (and Excluding Umbra for obvious reasons), I'd say either Ivara, Nyx Prime (especialy with the regular and Menticide Helm), Ash Prime, Regular Banshee with the Reverb Helmet and Ember Prime.

Now with (Deluxe) Skins, my personal favs are Oberon Feyarch (with the regular armor, altough I have the Sari Syandana ^^) with orange and grey for a nice automn vibe as well as the Titania Noble idle, Mag Pneuma with either an extremely dark red (almost black, last color of the far left column of the Valentine palet), silver and pink (that I use in general with her) or the same dark red and silver but with not-too-bright red (Monsoon cosplay, something related to my ign)  and Chroma Dynasty (mainly black and either dark grey+orange accent/energy or light grey and blue accent/accessory energy).

There are many other cool ones (Dexcalibur, Palatin Rhino, Inaros Ramses, Trinity Strega), but that's my top 3.

Doorframe 

But in all seriousness for a Long time Loki Prime was the best looking frame.. 

Currently:

Immortal Loki Prime

Tennogen Limbo Prime

Delux Nekros

Alt Helmet Harrow 

Tennogen Ivara.. She goes from frogframe to bunnyframe

Edited by Sibernetika

Nova both prime and base have something going for them.

I still have a base nova even next to 2 prime versions.

Spoiler

DGzSyDQ.jpg

(Mesa presidio as far as deluxe skins go)

Though honestly most of my standard frames use tennogen :clem:

Edited by Airwolfen

Trinity Prime is waifu#1

Mirage Prime is awesome

In terms of Deluxes Mag Pneuma and Oberon Feyarch are my two favorites.

As normal Warframe, Mesa and Limbo are seksy too (I hope they don't fail Mesa Prime as they failed Limbro Prime !)

Edited by Chewarette

Excalibur and Nyx in a tie probably. I love the way many of the later frames look, but personally I just really enjoy the simplicity and "clean" look of those two, and I have the most nostalgic feelings for them. When I think of the game "Warframe", those are usually the first two Warframes that come to mind for me!

Volt and Frost are also up there as well~