Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Tenno, whats your favorite looking frame?

octobotimus

Much as I dislike her current playstyle, I LOVE the way Banshee Prime looks. Just beautiful design. Mirage Prime also looks really good.

Although of course I o were to pick an absolute favorite I'd have to go with bestgirl Nova 😋

3 minutes ago, kontradictions said:

Omg yes when I saw her, I knew instantly I had to have her. DE absolutely KILLED it with her design. It's just so good.

Y9hqYRv.jpg

T7SPOoA.gif

Yeah she looks like a bird that’s looking for a prey to slaughter. She just looks evil in a very good way. If there is any other frame i want to main right now, it would be Garuda.

3 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

Yeah she looks like a bird that’s looking for a prey to slaughter. She just looks evil in a very good way. If there is any other frame i want to main right now, it would be Garuda.

Absolutely. I'm right there with you. I think your interpretation of Gaurda is spot on because I believe Garuda is some kind of legendary bird in Eastern culture. I am obsessed with Nova and she's the only frame I use but Garuda got me like

nKOP5Vp.jpg

10 minutes ago, kontradictions said:

Absolutely. I'm right there with you. I think your interpretation of Gaurda is spot on because I believe Garuda is some kind of legendary bird in Eastern culture. I am obsessed with Nova and she's the only frame I use but Garuda got me like

nKOP5Vp.jpg

Valkyr Prime would probably get frustratingly Jealous when i do decide to play as Garuda more.

Non primed would be mag for her simplicity and that you can tell she's the mag frame purely by looking at her. My other pick would be Khora who just looks elegant. Valkyr also just works well into her theme.

Primed would be Trinity who's colours and various attachments looking great. Vauban, Zephyr and Hydroid also look really good.

Base frame? Trinity Prime, headloop tangling notwithstanding.

But I really like how the Feyarch skin looks with the Oryx helmet on Oberon. Very "King of the Fae." And I'm looking forward to TItania's deluxe, which should compliment it nicely.