Jump to content

Umbra Scarf and Details Toggle


Alaeacus

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

The problem is that it shouldn't be an option to begin with. 

If I wanted normal booben, i'd use normal booben. Period. Same should be said across the game for all ofc

You are the reason the world lacks innovation and creativity nower days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Yet making umbra look like not-umbra is. 

Or making vandals look like the regular versions, or primes and so on

This bitter person wants to remove all Prime Toggles and cosmetic choice already in this game for no other reason than word semantics. TO this person, if you want Rhino Prime to look like Vanilla Rhino, you should just use Vanilla Rhino.  Why?  Because he said so, that's why.  No other reason.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

The problem is that it shouldn't be an option to begin with. 

If I wanted normal booben, i'd use normal booben. Period. Same should be said across the game for all ofc

You could also say against shared idle animation sets, but it's a bit too late to complain about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

You could also say against shared idle animation sets, but it's a bit too late to complain about it.

That's not changing one thing to make it look like it's plain/normal counterpart. Rhino Prime with Limbo agile doesn't make it look like it is not Rhino Prime

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

That's not changing one thing to make it look like it's plain/normal counterpart. Rhino Prime with Limbo agile doesn't make it look like it is not Rhino Prime

But it still ruins aesthetics, how can this be better than prime toggle?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

The problem is that it shouldn't be an option to begin with. 

If I wanted normal booben, i'd use normal booben. Period. Same should be said across the game for all ofc

except that vauban prime has a prime toggle, you can make him look like normal vauban if you wanted. additionally, vauban and vauban prime have different stats, with the prime version having overall better stats than default vauban. the same applies between excalibur and excalibur umbra; umbra has better stats than default excalibur along with three umbral polarities pre-installed, by forcing players to use an inferior version of excalibur just because they don't like the scarf just doesn't sit well for me and many others in this thread.

using the default version of a frame while a better version is out is basically handicapping yourself as you're going to be missing out on the advantages that upgraded version has compared to the other. the point of this very thread was to make that handicap for fashion gone and allow us to fully customise excalibur umbra like any other warframe that has an alternate variant, and we've finally got it after a solid year of asking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-21 at 9:42 PM, XxElite2015xX said:

Well thats disappointing, i just wanted to remove the scarf, not the details such as the extra parts on the arm and chest. 😕

Yeah, agreed. I like the gold “U”s and the crotch robe too. I wish they put the scarf on auxiliary slot just like valkyr’s bind or that nekros thing. Uh.. well..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate to be That Guy(tm), but I was hoping the scarf itself could be moved to an auxiliary attachment slot just so it could be colored separately from the rest of the frame (or removed if people want). Also kinda disappointed that toggling off the scarf also toggles off the arm blades. That said, glad we can at least turn the scarf off, soon, since it's so hard to fashionframe around, even if I have to sacrifice the arm blades on my fashionframe.

Link to post
Share on other sites

since DE had a look at this thread i'll say it here: 

the auxiliary attachment slot is badly underused, most frames have attachments you might want to toggle (or see slight variants  of) but you're stuck with them as they are.

 

and yes, umbra's scarf (not tabard) is a good example of that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DarkBlade2002 said:

Hell yea guys we can finally customize Umbra as we want,now there are toggleable scarf and details,not that I don't like them but some skins just don't match

Do they finally separate the toggle button for scarf and the details? Or is it still the same as what rebbeca tweeted?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello i think its very good we can "remove" scarf from umbra but i really liked umbra's prime attachments. i think it would be better if we can choose to left prime attachments or not, we can remove scraft in attachment secton like nidus nekros or valkyr have extra slot for special cosmetic item for them umbra excalibur should have same. its means we can turn on or off prime attachments and remove scarf in attachment section. i hope DE will read this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-26 at 10:17 AM, Geostalker said:

Hello i think its very good we can "remove" scarf from umbra but i really liked umbra's prime attachments. i think it would be better if we can choose to left prime attachments or not, we can remove scraft in attachment secton like nidus nekros or valkyr have extra slot for special cosmetic item for them umbra excalibur should have same. its means we can turn on or off prime attachments and remove scarf in attachment section. i hope DE will read this.

You can’t win them all. I liked the attachments too and would’ve preferred to keep them on while having the scarf off. At the very least though, they finally listened. I’ll take that any day

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...