Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Scarf and Details Toggle

Alaeacus

• 2 weeks later...

Say what you will about Umbra but personally i and many others hate his scarf and how it clips with everything.How is there still no details toggle a year after his release?It should definetly atleast be a possibility like for other frames

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, TASTEMYSPEAR said:

DE please, give us the option to remove the scarf, let us use it as auxiliary like Nekros' binds. 

+1 to the cause, more than 20 posts have been about this exact thing ever since he was release, and DE have not said anything about it

2 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

thats why i dont run with one on my umbra, why bother when we can enjoy what he already has

Because they give you three customisation options, maybe?

Umbra with a Syandana can have a different look and the clipping is annoying.

I want to use Excal Umbra.
But the scarf is clipping everytime, all the time tough my accessories or my syandana.

It also can have ugly/out of place flashy colors comapred to other skins like tennogen ones. It could be nice to have a "hide scarf" option like we have with prime parts.

• Like 1

On 2019-03-15 at 4:46 AM, The_Stalker said:

The scarf is the only thing that makes a big enough difference from actual Stalker and I to where people can tell the difference, let us toggle this DE 😠

Hahaha, I'd like to see screenshots of your stalker fashionframe.

• Like 1

The scarf clips so bad through the chestpiece especially wolf Armor chestpiece. I have been able to mitigate it a bit using proto Armor which slims down his torso inorder to fit the scarf but it's still not enough since it continues clipping half the time

Edited by kevoisvevo

Umbra's scarf covers up the proto skin's abs and the metal sticking out of his arms is still there. The metalic abs are like one of the key elements of that skin.

Please let us disable them like we can disable prime details on tennogen. I'm not getting what was advertised to me.

I kinda have to agree. While Umbra is a beautiful Frame, his distinct Orokin (East Asian) design often clashes with base Excalibur's more generic/western design/skins. Having his "Umbra" parts toggle-able would vastly improve his fashion potential.

Side note: Thoughts on making his Radial Howl into a Radial Blind when Umbra details are off?

• 2 weeks later...