Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Scarf and Details Toggle

Alaeacus

44 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

An Honest Mistake.... im only human after all.... also your solution is great for a Theoritical Build Of Warframe that doesn't exist....  but in the actual game as it exists now.... Its useless.... 

And your solution is for...OP to get Excalibur Prime...? Please clarify.

• Like 1

Hi DE :)

i would really wish you could make the umbra details a toggle for the sake of skins, deluxe skins and tennogen. like you you did with prime details!

cuz the moment i saw excalibur deluxe 2 i would really wish to have it on umbra but i agree with many people that umbra details more or less disturbs the design a bit (arm pieces, scarf etc)

would that be possible to fix in near future?

11 hours ago, ne0m1s said:

Yes, I know that Excalibur Umbra is Objectively better but honestly I like Excalibur more because he just doesn't have the scarf and everything thats on umbra, I wish i could turn everything off on umbra so i can play looking like the og

Then it wouldn't be umbra. Please stop this madness

1 minute ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Please no. What's the point of having a prime if isn't a prime? 

OMG not you too.

ok short summary his design in by itself conflicts with the skins, tennogen and deluxe skins on a design level and many players care for its fashion.

so we WANT a toggle for it to get our design right. no one cares its a prime/umbra we want fashion

#FashionframeEngame

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CephalonStalker said:

OMG not you too.

ok short summary his design in by itself conflicts with the skins, tennogen and deluxe skins on a design level and many players care for its fashion.

so we WANT a toggle for it to get our design right. no one cares its a prime/umbra we want fashion

#FashionframeEngame

Use normal excal then

1 minute ago, CephalonStalker said:

its scraft/arms conflict of what we want

Read above

Just now, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

Ahh well they just have rewrite the text from “prime toggle” to “umbral toggle” and problem solved :clem:

The problem is that it shouldn't be an option to begin with. 

If I wanted normal booben, i'd use normal booben. Period. Same should be said across the game for all ofc

5 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

If I wanted normal booben, i'd use normal booben. Period. Same should be said across the game for all ofc

But umbra isn’t “normal” frame for *spoilers* and this will only help the people who care about fashion And its not like something that will harm anyone 

Edited by (PS4)s3d_sas
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

You are the reason the world lacks innovation and creativity nower days.